Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? (1765 Views)

Who Is The Rightful Owner Of The Breast? The Husband Or The Child. / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? / A Baby Father Or A Divorced Dad: Which Is Better For The Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Owns The Breast: Father Or Child?????? by moscobabs(m): 9:02am On Sep 23, 2013
I was discussion this with my wife yesterday that the father owns his wife breast but my wife insisted that the baby owns it.Fortunately,another couple met our argument but the wife supported my wife and the husband agreed with me also with various points in different Views.
That's why I'm sharing this since we have different opinions!!!

(1) (Reply)

Inspired By Tehn.....dutchessss / Can You Dress For Your Kid like this In This Present Age? (pic) / Fantastic - She Creates Her Dream House With Four Shipping Containers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.