Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:17 AM

Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! (1012 Views)

How Can I Create Blackberry App For My Blog? / Has Anyone Done A Blackberry App That Accessed The Net / Beginners - Learn Android Programming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by cleo: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Hello All,
Please I want to be an Android and Blackberry Apps programmer how do I go about it? I live in Abuja and have searched but can't find a place here to learn any of such. Though I'm still searching shaaa but I'll appreciate anyone who'll link me up with a credible and accredited place to learn such. Thanks!
Re: Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by GideonG(m): 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Don't worry soon you will be a very good Android programmer trust me. Whenever the student is ready the teacher always appears

1 Like

Re: Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by dikazik(m): 1:24am On Sep 27, 2013
I recently submitted my first android app for MTN next challenge. To learn programming, get HEAD FIRST ANDRIOD DEVELOPMENT that will be a good start. but I expect you to have been familiar with basic programming terms. I do design Windows * apps too and trust me for all of these I learnt at home, reading, browsing asking questions. You NEED STACKOVERFLOW those guys are just too good. For windows 8 phone or app dev. you need channel9 amd MSDN. those guys are gurus too. and most importantly, you need to learn how never to give up cus you will be frustrated over and over and over again. Keep calm, ask question, watch videos, use YouTube and learn to sit for a very long time on you lappy.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by thenabster(m): 4:20am On Sep 27, 2013
Start with the Android tutorial where you create the hello world app, http://developer.android.com/training/basics/firstapp/index.html

Then as long as you learn java and ask questions online you will slowly pick it up.
Re: Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by swiftguy1: 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
You can learn almost anything these days online. To develop android apps, you need a basic understanding of Java. I found these guys had very helpful videos on that on youtube - "thenewboston".
If you need to learn java, goto mybringback.com, and select Java from the "Courses" dropdown. About 47 videos on Java series. I have the videos, but I'm currently not in Abuja, and I dont plan to come around anytime soon, so goodluck with the download. Btw, that Travis guy(mybringback) is good.
Re: Help! I Where Will I Learn Android And Blackberry App Programming! by dikazik(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2013
I sincerely need you help, Built an andriod app for mtn developer challenge, need downloads to win the challenge. Pls Download to your Android device
http://nextapps.mtnonline.com/app/calculator.31293 Also you could be the winner of BB Q5 or Nokia Lumia if you download. Pls do share this, my victory is your Victory.

(1) (Reply)

Submit Your Quote - Mobile App Project / I Need Assistance To Build A Membership Website Script / How Magento Development Helps Create Ecommerce Friendly Business Websites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.