Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,385 members, 7,846,628 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures (2243 Views)

Stunning Photos Of Fathia Balogun That Make You Doubt She Is 46years Old / I Can Never Reconcile With My Ex-wife Fathia ––saidi Balogun / Charlyboy's Daughter With Her Hubby & Children (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by Naofficial: 11:56am On Sep 23, 2013
CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PICS Nigerian movie producer Saidi Balogun aka Saheed has revealed the cute pictures of his 3 children for the first time since he divorced his wife. The 2 beautiful girls and a boy pictured above are the product of Fathia Balogun and Saidi’s marriage of many years that crumbled on the ground of infidelity. According to insiders the excited father recently spent some quality time with his children and he couldn’t but share their lovely pictures.
Re: See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
The one at the extreme end looks just like mum.
Re: See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by ajasa4link: 12:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
cute kids...the boy looks exactly like saheed
Re: See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by Akshow: 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
ajasa4link: cute kids...the boy looks exactly like saheed
like saheed? reeeeallly? are we looking at the same pix so? cos that boy's look is screaming Fathiiiiiiaaaaaah
Re: See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by ajasa4link: 1:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: like saheed? reeeeallly? are we looking at the same pix so? cos that boy's look is screaming Fathiiiiiiaaaaaah
Sorry bro,I don't watch nollywood movies,I only saw saheed pics here and haven't seen fathia's so I made my comment based on saheed's pix I saw here
Re: See Popular Nollywood Actor/actress Saidi And Fathia Balogun Children Pictures by Naofficial: 3:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
ajasa4link: Sorry bro,I don't watch nollywood movies,I only saw saheed pics here and haven't seen fathia's so I made my comment based on saheed's pix I saw here
click on the link above it you will see more pics of all of them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Challenges Female Models Face Before They Make It Big / Hacker Leaks Huddah Monroe's Unclad Pics And Phone Number + Angry Message / Check Out The 5 Female Nigerian Celebrities We’ll Love To See Braless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.