Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,288 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids (37315 Views)

See What Basketmouth Is Comparing His Kids School Fees With / Saheed Balogun And Ex-wife Fathia Re-Unite After Nine Years / Aww! Movie Star Saidi Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by leonshom(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tolexander: Where is their mum?
Ask google naa !
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
Must you try to insult everybody? Do you think everyone watches Yoruba movies?
so because someone do not watch english movies now mean they should not know omotola jalade?using that as an example too
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by fuckluv(f): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Whao! These kids are beautiful! kiss
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
mayten30: so because someone do not watch english movies now mean they should not know omotola jalade?using that as an example too
How are you going to compare a president with a local government chairman? I'm sure that Omo T would feel really insulted by you comparing her with Saheed Balogun.

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tolexander: thought they all belong to fathia!
I heard that he has 1 or two baby mamas,maybe it was a rumour.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by rulegirl(f): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2013
francis4real: Lovely I know a day will come that those children will bring then back.
4 ur mind abi?
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by lahdey16(f): 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Luvly kids
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by preshiblinks: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
olopan: kids your mom dey my room wink wink bleeping her so hard!!!!! shocked shocked she thought she was rocking the mexican bull tongue tongue

u ar so annoying jst getout

1 Like

Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Burger01: The kids are so beautiful. The one in the middle resembles Fathia no be small.. Saheed is a fine handsome man..

The boy resembles better than the girl @ the middle...
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=28pt]MAY LORD OGUN BLESS YOUR FAMILY, MR. BALOGUN![/size]
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
How are you going to compare a president with a local government chairman? I'm sure that Omo T would feel really insulted by you comparing her with Saheed Balogun.
u said before that u do not know him because u do not watch yoruba movies and am just trying to make a point that just say you do not know him and not watching yoruba movies should not be the excuse and I gave omotola jalade as an example,I did not remember where I compared omotola with saheed balogun?so calm down and let ur hot blood stay relaxed
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
I heard that he has 1 or two baby mamas,maybe it was a rumour.
and how do you know that?but u just said you have not heard of the man before?don't tell me u are a big liar
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by MzTiletohSet(f): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
Tolexander: Where is their mum?
..she iz in d toilet.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by pri3stess(f): 8:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
mayten30: and how do you know that?but u just said you have not heard of the man before?don't tell me u are a big liar

Where did I say thhat I did not know who he is? please go and check the previous comments that you quoted on this topic, before you start talking.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
Where did I say thhat I did not know who he is? please go and check the previous comments that you quoted on this topic, before you start talking.
oops thought you were the lady that quoted that who is saheed balogun,sorry about that
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by asusuall: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
sexymoma: I was here!!!
so wat,
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by asusuall: 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ayantoye opeyem: OMG! Fatia my good actress, why can't u for d sake of dis luvly kids settle d scores btw u n ur husband. No matter what, Our husbands still remains our head.
Save d lives of dis innocent kids I'm begging u plsssssss.
reconcillin wit saheed mean she will be denied the opportunuity of sampling diff d!ck,so why are tryin 2 deny dis woman of such an opportunuity...women cheat more than men nowadays
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by asusuall: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
lahdey16: Luvly kids
i can give the one that iz luvly than that
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 11:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Cute kids smiley
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by migbe(m): 11:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rejoice5000: Where is their mum is he a single father?? if the wife is with him why sharing the pix to the public.see mistake
Rubish
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Roland17(m): 4:19am On Sep 24, 2013
If you are ugly, I mean UGLY!!! Even though being ugly is not a sin or any fault of yours but you know yourself very well, after looking at these kids by Fatiha and saheed, please reconsider who you decide to have kids with, please for the sake of your children, get pregnant for someone who is not also ugly..... Biko, there is no need in deceiving your self with the saying "beauty is in the eyes of the beholder".
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by ritababe(f): 6:33am On Sep 24, 2013
pri3stess:
Must you try to insult everybody? Do you think everyone watches Yoruba movies?
tnk u jare
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2013
ritababe: Who is balogun?

*just a question*

A p*rn-star undecided undecided
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by phumielola(f): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2013
this pics is not complete without ZAINAT BALOGUN
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 24, 2013
The kids are gorgeous. The boy looks like hs dad.
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by komek(m): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2013
ritababe:
tnk u jare

Hw wud u guys tag that comment as an insult na. Na wa o
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by jRobben(m): 11:59am On Sep 24, 2013
grin[color=#990000][/color][i][/i]omofada bt u ar still a kid[b]omofada bt u ar still a kid[/b]omofada bt u ar still a kid
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by AguJustin: 1:41pm On Sep 24, 2013
Good looking children; but come o!, Mr. Saheed you mean gave birth to these children all alone without a woman or you just want to take the glory of a good father without been a good husband to their mother (your wife).
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by komek(m): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
phumielola: this pics is not complete without ZAINAT BALOGUN

ZAINAT?
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Swaggot00(m): 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Kizment: Dat guy look like an halfcastDat guy look like an halfcastDat guy look like an halfcast
you are natural fool you are natural foolyou are a natural fool. undecided
Re: Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids by Freesia(f): 1:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Saheed and Fathia are both good looking was always curious to know how their kids look like.They're cute and adorable.The boy seems to be a mirror image of his mom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' / Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Julius Agwu Mocks Nigerian Pastors & The Witches/wizards That Endorsed GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.