Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,934 members, 7,817,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' (37311 Views)

Sean Tizzle Welcomes Ayomide, His First Child With His America Based Girlfriend / Young Girl Obsessed With Sean Tizzle Shares Disturbing Photos Of Them Together / Ice Prince Hangs Out With Sean Paul In Rwanda(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by ebosie11(f): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth has explained why he does not like Sean Tizzle.

According to the ace comedian,he decided to cut his ties with Sean Tizzle because when he invited him for a gig he charged him a ridiculous amount of money.

In a chat with HipTv’s StreetHop on Tuesday, September 15, 2015 he revealed he doesn’t like Sean Tizzle and also talked about what really transpired between himself and the ‘Sho le’ hitmaker.According to Basketmouth,he helped the Sean Tizzle with about three shows in December, 2014 but when he called him for a gig a few months after, Tizzle charged him a ridiculous amount of money.

‘I called on Sean Tizzle and he was charging me a certain amount of money, I didn’t know if it was him or his management that charged me, but I don’t care, I had to tell my team to blacklist his name on any of my shows’.

He also thanked Olamide for performing in one of his shows without putting money first.

'I called on Olamide who’s even a more buzzing act, and he said I can pay him anything I feel like, and he didn’t even ask of his money until way after the show before I paid him’.

Speaking further,he said Flavour, Wizkid and others will be performing at his upcoming show ‘ Lord of the Ribs’.

I think the show will be a bomb.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/09/why-i-hate-sean-tizzlebaskethmouth.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by adedayourt(m): 7:47am On Sep 18, 2015
Dats nt enof reason to hate him. The chezzle guy is only drawing a line btw biz nd friends

BUT AM SURE THIS CLAIM IS JUST FOR PUBLICITY SAKE, WNT B SURPISED TO C 2OF U SHARING SAME GLASS TOMORROW

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by glimpse33(m): 7:48am On Sep 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56am On Sep 18, 2015
As if he doesn't do same undecided
Him dey do show for free

81 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by OKorowanta: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2015
The Ridiculous amount all dis artistes charges including Basket mouth,is so annoying.
We contacted Davido for a show some months ago,
Guess what?
He charged N6million.
So make we pay N6milla for your cracked and Not audible voice?
Performance dat won't last more than 20 minutes for N6 milla?
How much be my salary for 6 years?
Thank God my oga jettisoned him because of his mad price tag.
Baba imsef 2face,charged us a million plus.
Fair deal compared to dat Rotten tomatoes.

254 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by espn(m): 8:10am On Sep 18, 2015
adedayourt:
Dats nt enof reason to hate him. The chezzle guy is only drawing a line btw biz nd friends
really..but he got him some shows...he should have turned them down or share the money paid him from the show with basketmouth just to prove biz is different from friendship.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by ebosie11(f): 8:28am On Sep 18, 2015
OKorowanta:
Ridiculous amount all dis artistes charges including Basket mouth is so annoying.
We contacted Davido for a show some months ago,
Guess what?
He charged N6million.
Baba imsef 2 face,charged us a million plus.
They are stars/celebs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Omotayor123(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2015
And who is Sean tizzle tongue

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by okoro4: 9:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Celebrity war

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Shebarh(f): 9:56am On Sep 18, 2015
Houseofglam7:
As if he doesn't do same undecided Him dey do show for free
Ah wonder o

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by sod09(m): 10:01am On Sep 18, 2015
Nawa ooo...
First was sound city v psquare
Now basket mouth v Sean tizzle
Next pls!!!!

10 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Houseofglam7:
As if he doesn't do same undecided
Him dey do show for free

I tire o

ITS AKARA ON THE WHEELS OF STEAM

7 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by free2ryhme: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
grin
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by free2ryhme: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
see life

who shyte no dey remember na who pack the am ooo
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Burger01(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
smiley
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Tonnniey: 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
What are they discussing here pls?

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by casttlebarbz(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
ok...

na u knw
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by dihalao(m): 10:08am On Sep 18, 2015
Not my business
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by bamac(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Ridiculous amount all dis artistes charges including Basket mouth is so annoying.
We contacted Davido for a show some months ago, Guess what?
He charged N6million.

Baba imsef 2 face,charged us a million plus.

Omo! #6m just to mime? Egbami o

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by kennyman2000(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Hmmmm... Now, i see reasons why these people dont help eachother when one fall sick and in need of money or when one is in problem.

They dont mix friendship with business and the affected party keeps malice.

Only the one with good heart speaks out and they settle it.

13 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by argon500: 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
How much does he( Basketmouth) charge for show?

Na una una..

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by sexaddict08(m): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
this guy dey talk too much...
one day basketmouth go talk how him mama ring tone be if him papa dey enter Jerusalem
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by mznuez(f): 10:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Lol so e de pain? angry

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by ketekete: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Oga Basket, You and I know how much we paid you to perform in Hamburg. Do you want Sean to come perfom for free?.. Mtscheww

19 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by LastSurvivor: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
@Basketmouth do u go for show for free?
deal with it, its called business

13 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by ExInferis(m): 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
Basketmouth is a genuine talent

Sean "T1tties" is a body hustler

6 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by IamLEGEND1: 10:10am On Sep 18, 2015
second-rate davido

4 Likes

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by damton(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
oga basket. that is not enough to cut him out.its a market you should have negotiated about d price

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by Abbeyme: 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
No one needs everyone everytime..
Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by wizzprince(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
If i talk now dem go say i dey beef,make dem comot dj for dis guys mata,mk dey gv dem mic wit live band ,na dem by der selves go dey beg for free shw ,only few go get value den

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketmouth: ''Why I Cut Ties With Sean Tizzle'' by ExInferis(m): 10:11am On Sep 18, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
second-rate davido

With same type of tortoise head

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Whitemoney, Niyi Lawal & His Wife Dance To Flavour's 'Levels' Song (Pix, Video) / Saheed Balogun Shares Photos Of His Kids / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.