Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:33 AM

Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody (4389 Views)

Why Do You Embrace Abrahamic Faith Over African Spirituality? / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke / 10 Reasons Why God Doesn't Exist Today, Tomorrow And 4ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
I would like Christians, Jews and Muslims to tell Nairalanders if they have ever seen, heard, dreamt, had a vision or any prove to back the claim of Satan's existence. U say he is evil being a thief and a killer. what has he stolen? who has he killed?. what is his gender? how do u know he exist?. Am probably beginning to sound like an atheist but Keep calm am not an Atheist, however in this world u have to have a reason to believe something. I went to church yesterday and the pastor was saying "devil is in trouble" "devil is mad" etc. I wonder how the pastor knows the devil that he is saying the devil is in trouble. many Christians have said things about Christ has already won the battle against the Devil. so wat are these Christians still fighting against?. they say satan brought sin to the world, but how? My view on this is that Man is his own devil and his conscience is his Judge; Adam and Eve ate the damn fruit out of curiosity and not the devil deceiving them, if anything the serpent only told Eve the truth, And God acknowledged that by saying "man has become like us, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:22). Cain killed Abel out of anger and jealousy caused when God rejected his sacrifice but accepted Abel's, Even when God caused flood over the world, it was solely on mans wicked doings. Men are the evil to the world as even brothers cause harm to each other on selfish basis, armed robbers, politicians loathing government funds, etc. are Men at work, No devil in play here. The Devil has u know it is just a character in an ancient horror story.

4 Likes

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by andy24(m): 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Repent before it is too late.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Mintayo(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lolz,i think your question shld be forwarded to alfa althez and judas, and advocate666,they wil tell you he exists and he is their master!
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 6:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
andy24: Repent before it is too late.
I used to talk like u once, but I started growing up and thinking for myself not dwelling only on wat my pastors say, but reading and making my own research. U should do the same.

5 Likes

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mintayo: Lolz,i think your question shld be forwarded to alfa althez and judas, and advocate666,they wil tell you he exists and he is their master!
I honestly think those guys are just playing and fooling around, especially alfa
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Ifeness02: 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Man created God and Satan. There is evidence of both characters. If there were,their existence would have been obvious. That is why religion is delusive and dangerous. Hell fire and heaven were invented to check human barbaric behaviours.

There is no evidence the flood was worldwide. In fact there is no evidence of the ark of Noah. Adam and Eve are not the parents of all humans. Bible is nothing but a story book.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Ifeness02: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
andy24: Repent before it is too late.

Ok robot

2 Likes

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
Like it has been said OP, you need to consult Alfa and his likes on NL to convince you of the existence of Satan. They are best suitable for the task.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ifeness02: Man created God and Satan. There is evidence of both characters. If there were,their existence would have been obvious. That is why religion is delusive and dangerous. Hell fire and heaven were invented to check human barbaric behaviours.

There is no evidence the flood was worldwide. In fact there is no evidence of the ark of Noah. Adam and Eve are not the parents of all humans. Bible is nothing but a story book.
yes that has crossed my mind as well. Am not sure the flood occured all over the world, that only exist in Jewish myth
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Mintayo(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135: Like it has been said OP, you need to consult Alfa and his likes on NL to convince you of the existence of Satan. They are best suitable for the task.
honestly.

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135: Like it has been said OP, you need to consult Alfa and his likes on NL to convince you of the existence of Satan. They are best suitable for the task.
so why can't Christians and Muslims convince me?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
I agree with you. Hell doesn't exist as well. Jesus will not sit and fold His hands watching His creations rot in hell. We need to grow up.

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
macof: so why can't Christians and Muslims convince me?
I dont know about muslims.
I do not speak for all christians.
What i typed was for me. Why convince you on an issue you already made up your mind?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 8:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135:
I dont know about muslims.
I do not speak for all christians.
What i typed was for me. Why convince you on an issue you already made up your mind?
yh but if there is some prove reasonable enough, I might assume I have made a mistake
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by God2man(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin You do not need to go to far, there are plenty of his agents here on Nairaland, they will convince you that satan is working hard to take as many souls to hell.

God2man.

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Romanciella(f): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
oh wat kan i say.....i dnt knw wat 2 bleve either...al ah knw ix dat u xtianx re fake!
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2013
Romanciella: oh wat kan i say.....i dnt knw wat 2 bleve either...al ah knw ix dat u xtianx re fake!
And you are real? Smh.
All the same, happy birthday.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Romanciella(f): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
idnoble135: And you are real? Smh. All the same, happy birthday.
yh enx hun......

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
macof: I honestly think those guys are just playing and fooling around, especially alfa

why do you think so?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

why do you think so?
I've been reading ur comments in that satanic chatbox but it just seems funny to me, like it's all comedy.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:59pm On Sep 23, 2013
macof: I would like Christians, Jews and Muslims to tell Nairalanders if they have ever seen, heard, dreamt, had a vision or any prove to back the claim of Satan's existence. U say he is evil being a thief and a killer. what has he stolen? who has he killed?. what is his gender? how do u know he exist?. Am probably beginning to sound like an atheist but Keep calm am not an Atheist, however in this world u have to have a reason to believe something. I went to church yesterday and the pastor was saying "devil is in trouble" "devil is mad" etc. I wonder how the pastor knows the devil that he is saying the devil is in trouble. many Christians have said things about Christ has already won the battle against the Devil. so wat are these Christians still fighting against?. they say satan brought sin to the world, but how? My view on this is that Man is his own devil and his conscience is his Judge; Adam and Eve ate the damn fruit out of curiosity and not the devil deceiving them, if anything the serpent only told Eve the truth, And God acknowledged that by saying "man has become like us, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:22). Cain killed Abel out of anger and jealousy caused when God rejected his sacrifice but accepted Abel's, Even when God caused flood over the world, it was solely on mans wicked doings. Men are the evil to the world as even brothers cause harm to each other on selfish basis, armed robbers, politicians loathing government funds, etc. are Men at work, No devil in play here. The Devil has u know it is just a character in an ancient horror story.

Maybe you should try and read your bible.

1 Chronicles 21:1
Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.

Job 1:6
One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them.

Job 1:7
The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

Job 1:8
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

Job 1:9
“Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.

Job 1:12
The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

Job 2:1
On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

Job 2:2
And the Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

Job 2:3
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

Job 2:4
“Skin for skin!” Satan replied. “A man will give all he has for his own life.

Job 2:6
The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.”

Job 2:7
So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.

Zechariah 3:1
Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.

Zechariah 3:2
The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”

Matthew 4:10
Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

Matthew 12:26
If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Matthew 16:23
Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Mark 1:13
and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.

Mark 3:23
So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan?

Mark 3:26
And if Satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.

Mark 4:15
Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.

Mark 8:33
But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

Luke 10:18
He replied, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven.

Luke 11:18
If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.

Luke 13:16
Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”

Luke 22:3
Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve.

Luke 22:31
“Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift all of you as wheat.

John 13:27
As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.”

Acts 5:3
Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?

Acts 26:18
to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

1 Corinthians 5:5
hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:5
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

2 Corinthians 2:11
in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 12:7
Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

1 Thessalonians 2:18
For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan blocked our way.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

1 Timothy 1:20
Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

1 Timothy 5:15
Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:13
I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

Revelation 2:24
Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you,

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Revelation 20:2
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

Do you think those that wrote these^^^ are just playing and fooling around?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
Correct! grin

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by SeaSalt: 11:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
No, I guess you have never seen or experienced the evil manifestations from the voodoo religion.
I think you're one of those oblivious to spiritual existence because you live in the West.

Go to places like Nigeria or Benin or Sierra Leone or even Haiti to see raw Satanic manifestations.

Sorry, Satan exists. But you can have victory over him through the Supreme God - Jesus Christ.

Don't play the ignorance game, it won't help you at all.

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by Mintayo(m): 1:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:
One day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them.
Job 1:7[/b
The Lord said to [b]Satan
, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”
Job 1:8Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”
Job 1:9[/b “Does Job fear God for nothing?” [b]Satan replied.Job 1:12[/b[i]The Lord said to [b]Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.[/i]
Job 2:1 On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

And the Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil. And he still maintains his integrity, though you incited me against him to ruin him without any reason.”

The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, he is in your hands; but you must spare his life.”

So Satan went out from the presence of the Lord and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the crown of his head.

Then he showed me Joshua the high priest standing before the angel of the Lord, and Satan standing at his right side to accuse him.

The Lord said to Satan, “The Lord rebuke you, Satan! The Lord, who has chosen Jerusalem, rebuke you! Is not this man a burning stick snatched from the fire?”

Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’”

If Satan drives out Satan, he is divided against himself. How then can his kingdom stand?

Jesus turned and said to Peter, “Get behind me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to me; you do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

and he was in the wilderness forty days, being tempted by Satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.

So Jesus called them over to him and began to speak to them in parables: “How can Satan drive out Satan?

Some people are like seed along the path, where the word is sown. As soon as they hear it, Satan comes and takes away the word that was sown in them.

But when Jesus turned and looked at his disciples, he rebuked Peter. “Get behind me, Satan!” he said. “You do not have in mind the concerns of God, but merely human concerns.”

If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? I say this because you claim that I drive out demons by Beelzebul.

Then should not this woman, a daughter of Abraham, whom Satan has kept bound for eighteen long years, be set free on the Sabbath day from what bound her?”

As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him. So Jesus told him, “What you are about to do, do quickly.”

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?[b]Acts 26:18
looool,@Op,i warned you...looool.

1 Like

Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by waldigit: 2:48am On Sep 24, 2013
Ifeness02: Man created God and Satan. There is evidence of both characters. If there were,their existence would have been obvious. That is why religion is delusive and dangerous. Hell fire and heaven were invented to check human barbaric behaviours.

What you just said is nothing but your wishful thinking
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by waldigit: 3:15am On Sep 24, 2013
macof: I would like Christians, Jews and Muslims to tell Nairalanders if they have ever seen, heard, dreamt, had a vision or any prove to back the claim of Satan's existence. U say he is evil being a thief and a killer. what has he stolen? who has he killed?. what is his gender? how do u know he exist?. Am probably beginning to sound like an atheist but Keep calm am not an Atheist, however in this world u have to have a reason to believe something. I went to church yesterday and the pastor was saying "devil is in trouble" "devil is mad" etc. I wonder how the pastor knows the devil that he is saying the devil is in trouble. many Christians have said things about Christ has already won the battle against the Devil. so wat are these Christians still fighting against?. they say satan brought sin to the world, but how? My view on this is that Man is his own devil and his conscience is his Judge; Adam and Eve ate the damn fruit out of curiosity and not the devil deceiving them, if anything the serpent only told Eve the truth, And God acknowledged that by saying "man has become like us, knowing good and evil" (Genesis 3:22). Cain killed Abel out of anger and jealousy caused when God rejected his sacrifice but accepted Abel's, Even when God caused flood over the world, it was solely on mans wicked doings. Men are the evil to the world as even brothers cause harm to each other on selfish basis, armed robbers, politicians loathing government funds, etc. are Men at work, No devil in play here. The Devil has u know it is just a character in an ancient horror story.

Its very simple to know satan:
1.Come to south west nigeria there is a local charm called MAGUN. There is no scientific basis for it. If you have a wife get it and tell your wife to just walk over it. There after make love to your wife, if you survive thereafter come online so that we can finish this thread.
2. Fill an illuminati membership form online or any other cult membership form, follow all the instruction, you shall sure see the manifestation of satan.
3. Find a way of provoking any of local fettish pple, dare there god and tell them to test their power on if they have any, I an sure your life shall not remain the same again. You can pretend to be a christian preacher, go to local towns such as ife, shagamu, benin, iwo,ijebu ode etc
Pretend son of man that you are a powerful man of God tell them openly they should try you with there power because you have come to challenge them, if you live to tell the story, come back so that we can conclude this tread.
Follow the above instructions to the letter and your life shall not remain the same again.
Shalom
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by God2man(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2013
God2man: grin You do not need to go to far, there are plenty of his agents here on Nairaland, they will convince you that satan is working hard to take as many souls to hell.

God2man.

@macof, are you new on nairaland? Or are you using another ID to hide your identity? I wonder why somebody will come openly to create a thread like this in this time, where satan has no time, the time is short for him, he is very busy deceiving people, killing and sending them to hell in millions every day. Yet, you are saying, satan does not exist. I wonder. God will open your spiritual eyes in Jesus name Amen.

God2man.
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 8:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Job 1:7
The Lord said to Satan, “Where have you come from?” Satan answered the Lord, “From roaming throughout the earth, going back and forth on it.”

Job 1:8
Then the Lord said to Satan, “Have you considered my servant Job? There is no one on earth like him; he is blameless and upright, a man who fears God and shuns evil.”

Job 1:9
“Does Job fear God for nothing?” Satan replied.

Job 1:12
The Lord said to Satan, “Very well, then, everything he has is in your power, but on the man himself do not lay a finger.” Then Satan went out from the presence of the Lord.

Job 2:1
On another day the angels came to present themselves before the Lord, and Satan also came with them to present himself before him.

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land?

Acts 26:18
to open their eyes and turn them from darkness to light, and from the power of Satan to God, so that they may receive forgiveness of sins and a place among those who are sanctified by faith in me.’

Romans 16:20
The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you.

1 Corinthians 5:5
hand this man over to Satan for the destruction of the flesh, so that his spirit may be saved on the day of the Lord.

1 Corinthians 7:5
Do not deprive each other except perhaps by mutual consent and for a time, so that you may devote yourselves to prayer. Then come together again so that Satan will not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

2 Corinthians 2:11
in order that Satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.

2 Corinthians 11:14
And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light.

2 Corinthians 12:7
Therefore, in order to keep me from becoming conceited, I was given a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me.

1 Thessalonians 2:18
For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan blocked our way.

2 Thessalonians 2:9
The coming of the lawless one will be in accordance with how Satan works. He will use all sorts of displays of power through signs and wonders that serve the lie,

1 Timothy 1:20
Among them are Hymenaeus and Alexander, whom I have handed over to Satan to be taught not to blaspheme.

1 Timothy 5:15
Some have in fact already turned away to follow Satan.

Revelation 2:9
I know your afflictions and your poverty—yet you are rich! I know about the slander of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.

Revelation 2:13
I know where you live—where Satan has his throne. Yet you remain true to my name. You did not renounce your faith in me, not even in the days of Antipas, my faithful witness, who was put to death in your city—where Satan lives.

Revelation 2:24
Now I say to the rest of you in Thyatira, to you who do not hold to her teaching and have not learned Satan’s so-called deep secrets, ‘I will not impose any other burden on you,

Revelation 3:9
I will make those who are of the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not, but are liars—I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you.

Revelation 12:9
The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

Revelation 20:2
He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent, who is the devil, or Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.

Revelation 20:7
When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison

Do you think those that wrote these^^^ are just playing and fooling around?
precisely, I think they are all fooling around, Playing along with the horror story that their jewish fathers have made them read from their childhood. Satan leads the world astray? Or Men lead themselves astray. By all the bible verse u gave here, it just proves that ur satan takes permission from God before doing anything, would a rebellious fellow take permission to do what he feels like? It aslo proves that Men are in position to resist Satan, with self-control/will power, that same will power is responsible for the sins of Men because u can't actually be force to commit sin, its ur Will. So why blame anyone for ur own doing?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 8:54am On Sep 24, 2013
SeaSalt: No, I guess you have never seen or experienced the evil manifestations from the voodoo religion.
I think you're one of those oblivious to spiritual existence because you live in the West.

Go to places like Nigeria or Benin or Sierra Leone or even Haiti to see raw Satanic manifestations.

Sorry, Satan exists. But you can have victory over him through the Supreme God - Jesus Christ.

Don't play the ignorance game, it won't help you at all.
and why do u assume that voodoo is evil? Have u perform any of their rituals before? Pls don't slander people
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 9:09am On Sep 24, 2013
waldigit :

Its very simple to know satan:
1.Come to south west nigeria there is a local charm called MAGUN. There is no scientific basis for it. If you have a wife get it and tell your wife to just walk over it. There after make love to your wife, if you survive thereafter come online so that we can finish this thread.
2. Fill an illuminati membership form online or any other cult membership form, follow all the instruction, you shall sure see the manifestation of satan.
3. Find a way of provoking any of local fettish pple, dare there god and tell them to test their power on if they have any, I an sure your life shall not remain the same again. You can pretend to be a christian preacher, go to local towns such as ife, shagamu, benin, iwo,ijebu ode etc
Pretend son of man that you are a powerful man of God tell them openly they should try you with there power because you have come to challenge them, if you live to tell the story, come back so that we can conclude this tread.
Follow the above instructions to the letter and your life shall not remain the same again.
Shalom
1. Have they done that to ur wife before? That however doesn't prove satans, is it Satan that does MAGUN? Or is it satan's wife that crosses it?
2. That doesn't prove satan's existence either, they might use talisman with charms for evil deeds but that's always on a selfish basis and I doubt if they worship ur Jewish menace.
3. You are simple discriminative, why should u dare someone's god? Can u dare the Christian God? And their "god" u said not their "satan"
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:16am On Sep 24, 2013
macof: precisely, I think they are all fooling around, Playing along with the horror story that their jewish fathers have made them read from their childhood. Satan leads the world astray? Or Men lead themselves astray. By all the bible verse u gave here, it just proves that ur satan takes permission from God before doing anything, would a rebellious fellow take permission to do what he feels like? It aslo proves that Men are in position to resist Satan, with self-control/will power, that same will power is responsible for the sins of Men because u can't actually be force to commit sin, its ur Will. So why blame anyone for ur own doing?

You are right. Satan doesn't exist. We are just playing around. Don't let those pastors deceive you.
By the way, why are you still going to church? You know their talk is full of bullshit, yet you still go?
Re: Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody by macof(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

You are right. Satan doesn't exist. We are just playing around. Don't let those pastors deceive you.
By the way, why are you still going to church? You know their talk is full of bullshit, yet you still go?
good question. I went to church to get more info and observe how Christians still fool themselves.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atheists On Nairaland Plagiarize The Work Of Foreigners On Online Forums. / Is Commiting Suicide A Sin? In Christianity? / Jesus: The Son Of God, Or God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.