Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke (8713 Views)

Pope Francis Says All Major Religions Are Paths To Same God (photos) / WOMEN, The Major Problem Of Churches In Terms Of Dressing / Satan Doesn't Exist; All These Abrahamic Religions Are Deceiving Everybody (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 08, 2010
DAVID ICKE SAYS ''ALL THE MAJOR RELIGIONS ARE PART OF ONE CONSPIRACY''

This guy makes too much sense.

Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog

cool
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2010
Rossie, i have this clip on my drive since about a year and a half now, if not longer. But good stuff from you posting these links to educate people. Have you seen the clip on satanic rituals? That is another eye opener.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 10:37am On Dec 08, 2010
Although i really wouldn't say that "all" religions are part of the superstructure, i would say all the big mainstream world religions are, especially the ones with the highest counts of adherents.
ROSSIKE:

DAVID ICKE SAYS ''ALL RELIGIONS ARE PART OF ONE CONSPIRACY''

This guy makes too much sense.

Enjoy!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8zohMUaUog

cool

Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by mazaje(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by mazaje(m): 12:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
Here is another one by Pat Condell. . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/patcondell#p/a/u/0/Ovg0eYjM64w
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 08, 2010
Are you guys serious? First, y'all think humans were created by aliens, now you're salivating over conspiracy theory bull$hit!!

David icke who claimed he was the son of god, that the world would be destroyed in 1991 by a tidal wave.

That's who you people listen to? What world y'all live in?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Mudley313: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2010
Martian:

Are you guys serious? First, y'all think humans were created by aliens, now you're salivating over conspiracy theory bull$hit!!

David icke who claimed he was the son of god, that the world would be destroyed in 1991 by a tidal wave.

it's sad to see supposedly intelligent people buying into the most preposterous of these conspiracy nutjobs that have flooded the internet with their absurd bullcrap. the absurdity of religion doesn't even compare with the ridiculousness of these loonies
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Sweetnecta: 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ickes used the SUN as a talking point. He amasses followers like Mazaje, etc by it.

I thought MOON is what people accused Islam on?

Sun, too? Lol. The Loonie tunes.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by mazaje(m): 3:05pm On Dec 08, 2010
Martian:

Never knew the guy was another looney claiming to be the son of any God, but he made some salient points in his video. . .
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Mudley, you are obviously more "intelligent" and "sane" than some of us here, but answer this question for me, do humans, in everyday reality, conspire or not? Think carefully before you post your answer.

It is so easy to lump everything up as being ridiculous, but there are vastly more going on around us than you can ever even fathom. Even science is finally coming around to that and is linking up with ancient spiritual traditions to learn more about what happened in our distant past. Make you dey dia dey think that you already know enough to label this sort of area, bullcrap.
Mudley313:

it's sad to see supposedly intelligent people buying into the most preposterous of these conspiracy nutjobs that have flooded the internet with their absurd bullcrap. the absurdity of religion doesn't even compare with the ridiculousness of these loonies
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 3:23pm On Dec 08, 2010
Martian, this takes away nothing from the alien intervention theory. As a matter of fact, they are intertwined. This is no bullshit, like you put it. Now, let me ask you the same question i put to mudley, do human beings conspire or not? Think your response through very well before you post your answer.
Martian:

This is actually not a scandalous claim, at all. . . well maybe it is for i-only-believe-what-i-see-and-hear-from-mainstream-TV stations crowd in which you belong, but we really all are children of GOD. I don't know about about the tidal wave prediction, but he did predict the 911 attack accurately.
Martian:

Not in the world you live in, obviously. In what world do you live in and what goes on there?
Martian:

Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 3:25pm On Dec 08, 2010
Of course, he did, and that is the most relevant thing.
mazaje:

Never knew the guy was another looney claiming to be the son of any God, but he made some salient points in his video. . .

Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Martian, this takes away nothing from the alien intervention theory. As a matter of fact, they are intertwined. This is no bullshit, like you put it. Now, let me ask you the same question i put to mudley, do human beings conspire or not? Think your response through very well before you post your answer.
This is actually not a scandalous claim, at all. . . well maybe it is for i-only-believe-what-i-see-and-hear-from-mainstream-TV stations crowd in which you belong, but we really all are children of GOD. I don't know about about the tidal wave prediction, but he did predict the 911 attack accurately.
Not in the world you live in, obviously. In what world do you live in and what goes on there?

Lol, I can't even pretend to take you seriously.
The guy bases is whole schtick on "the protocols of the elders of Zion".
The protocols of the elders of Zion was conspiracy bs that was published in Russia in 1903 about how Jews were planning to take over the world.
As if that's not enough to prove the guy is a jokester, he also went to a psychic who told him he is supposed to save the world.
I don't know where you live, but where I am people who take psychics serious are not the most stable individuals.

So are you a child of some god or some alien? grin
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Enigma(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2010
David Icke of all people! lol
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 5:07pm On Dec 08, 2010
Martian:

Lol, I can't even pretend to take you seriously.
The guy bases is whole schtick on "the protocols of the elders of Zion".
The protocols of the elders of Zion was conspiracy bs that was published in Russia in 1903 about how Jews were planning to take over the world.
As if that's not enough to prove the guy is a jokester, he also went to a psychic who told him he is supposed to save the world.
I don't know where you live, but where I am people who take psychics serious are not the most stable individuals.
You have an alternative theory? Where is the missing link between the cro-magnon man and the modern human?? Did modern man emerge from being primitive  to suddenly start building huge megalithic structures all in the blink of an eye? Would that be your alternative theory? You believe that crap? Well, i don't because it is even more ludicrous than what the christians and muslims believe in.

I, for one, wil go with the  alien intervention theory until smart guys like you can come up with something better. So i will be a sport and wait for an alternative explanation for that huge jump from you, smarties. And it better be good.

BTW, you have not answered the question i put to you in the earlier post. It is easy to ridicule, but dificult to present an alternative. I am waiting.

Martian:

So are you a child of some god or some alien? grin

Aliens and gods, one and the same, really. But the entity i am referring to as GOD that we are all children is the sum total of all that is, and that includes all the aliens in this universe and in any other universe. I don't expect you to understand that but that's okay.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 5:14pm On Dec 08, 2010
He has more credibility than the entire christian clergy. smiley
Enigma:

David Icke of all people! lol
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Enigma(m): 5:36pm On Dec 08, 2010
Ignorance is bliss! lol
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2010
One thing that i am convinced of, is that there were many ultra advanced civilizations populating this planet in the past. That i am 1000% sure of. Tons upon tons of archaeological finds have proven that beyond all possible doubt. All the history that we have been fed with in school is total bumkum, absolute hogwash. There were civilizations whose scientific, technological and spiritual advancements are still beyond us today on this planet existing side by side with primitive civilizations, just as the case still  is today.

One then could, thus, easily see how members of the advanced civilizations could easily have played gods to the primitive ones and thus creating religions based on that unbalanced relationship. Is it a surprise then, that the rise of all 3 abrahamic religions commenced from primitive communities in the past.

Take a closer look at the first encounters of Moses and Mohammed with their "god" and you will notice a very interesting similarity. "God" landed on a mountain in the most thunderous fashion. Which can only mean, the landing of these beings acting like God in some kind of aircraft on mountain tops or hill tops. Members of any advanced civilization with super advanced technology could easily have done that and could have been playing god with these primitive and simple men. To be a God is the easiest thing in the world to do if you can find yourself some native and primitive folk to impress or even overawe with your sheer scientific and technological knowhow. I think this is the same thing that happened in the case of Moses and Mohammed. It was a case of an advanced race playing dirty tricks on ignorant and backward primitive men to promote a divide and rule through religious beliefs, and boy, is it still working to this day! WOW!
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2010
You should know all about that, enigma. Afterall, you are a christian to whom being ignorant is a virtue. grin
Enigma:

Ignorance is bliss! lol
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

You have an alternative theory? Where is the missing link between the cro-magnon man and the modern human?? Did modern man emerge from being primitive  to suddenly start building huge megalithic structures all in the blink of an eye? Would that be your alternative theory? You believe that crap? Well, i don't because it is even more ludicrous than what the christians and muslims believe in.

I, for one, wil go with the  alien intervention theory until smart guys like you can come up with something better. So i will be a sport and wait for an alternative explanation for that huge jump from you, smarties. And it better be good.

BTW, you have not answered the question i put to you in the earlier post. It is easy to ridicule, but dificult to present an alternative. I am waiting.
Aliens and gods, one and the same, really. But the entity i am referring to as GOD that we are all children is the sum total of all that is, and that includes all the aliens in this universe and in any other universe. I don't expect you to understand that but that's okay.

Peer reviewed studies show that the earth is at least 3.4 billion year old. During those years billions of organisms, both microscopic and gargantuan have existed.Through evolution, natural selection and change in weather, most of these species are now extinct.
100,000 years ago modern humans are believed to have emerged and for the next 96,000 years their societies evolved from small bands to fairly large towns or cities. Those cities continued to grow into what we have now. And most of those city states have also ceased to exist.

Various species acquire traits that help them survive, humans just happen to possess the most effective brain because we are not as strong as most other mammals or predatory animals so we have to be smarter than them.

Another example of beneficial traits is the use of electromagnetic waves by sharks to detect prey, the ability of some types of lizards to use 360 degree vision in order to protect themselves. Humans have the most powerful brain and that is all.

Once you are dead, that's it, you don't have a soul that will go and reunite with some alien overlord.
The earth's been here for 3.5 billion years, modern humans for only 100,000. The dinosaurs went extinct, we will too.

And when the sun turns into a red giant, there will be no more earth. But hell, that's like a few billion more years. grin
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Enigma(m): 5:51pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

You should know all about that, enigma. Afterall, you are a christian to whom being ignorant is a virtue. grin

grin

Abeg, anyone who believes in the credibility of David Icke on religion should arrange to see me as soon as possible as I have several plots of land for sale in the Bermuda Triangle for $1m each. smiley
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Mudley313: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

do humans, in everyday reality, conspire or not? Think carefully before you post your answer.
YES! and what has that got to do with the price of garri in the market? below is an article on the guy you get your knowledge from. and i used to think you were a reasonable poster

David Icke And The Politics Of Madness
Where The New Age Meets The Third Reich
by Will Offley
February 29, 2000

On the face of it, few people would credit a retired soccer player who rants about a world takeover by blood-drinking lizards from outer space as being much of a threat to democracy. And as a general rule, they would probably be right.

David Icke, however, is an exception to that rule.

Icke, 48, is a native of Leicester, England. For five years he played professionally for the Coventry City and Hereford United soccer teams until forced to retire by arthritis. He subsequently went on to become a sports announcer for BBC-TV. For three years from 1988 to 1991 he was national spokesperson for the British Green Party, until he began a political evolution that was to begin with his expulsion from the Greens and wind up with his current involvement with anti-Semitism, neofascism, and lizards from Mars.1

At first this evolution seemed relatively harmless. Icke began to flirt seriously with New Age theories, and then began to act on them. He dressed in turquoise, and began to call himself the "son of godhead". But by the time his book "The Robot's Rebellion" was printed in 1994, his trajectory had begun to take quite a different course. In 1996, the British magazine "Left Green Perspectives" wrote that this book "indicated a convergence of New Age thinking with Nazi philosophy. Casting aside his pat concerns about the environment, Icke enthusiastically embraced the classic Nazi conspiracy theory, alleging that the world is controlled by a secret cadre of "The Elite." He openly endorsed The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, the Tsarist anti-Semitic forgery that informed Hitler's notion of a global Jewish conspiracy."

The following year Icke brought out another book, ", and the truth shall set you free." This one, however, was self-published, as its content was so objectionable that his publisher refused to have it printed. And small wonder. The book repeated Icke's previous claims that the Protocols were true, and went on to state: "I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War, They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."2

In this book, Icke went even further. He began to flirt explicitly with Holocaust denial, saying "why do we play a part in suppressing alternative information to the official line of the Second World War? How is it right that while this fierce suppression goes on, free copies of the Spielberg film, Schindler's List, are given to schools to indoctrinate children with the unchallenged version of events. And why do we, who say we oppose tyranny and demand freedom of speech, allow people to go to prison and be vilified, and magazines to be closed down on the spot, for suggesting another version of history."3 He also denounced the Nuremberg Trials as "a farce" and "a calculated exercise in revenge and manipulation."4

Icke's politics today are a mishmash of most of the dominant themes of contemporary neofascism, mixed in with a smattering of topics culled from the U.S. militia movement. He has written diatribes on the Illuminati, the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission as examples of secret plots to take over the world. He opposes gun control as a plot by this Elite, which has deliberately orchestrated numerous mass shootings to whip up opposition to guns.5 He has repeatedly posted anti-abortion literature and articles on his web site.6 He rails against conspiracies to implant microchips in everyone's bodies, coded with the Satanic number "666".7 He even accuses the U.S. government of carrying out the Oklahoma City bombing and murdering 168 men, women and children.8

For a decade Icke has exhibited signs of serious mental instability. In his web site autobiography he reveals that as early as 1990 he became aware of "a presence around me, like there was always someone in the room when there was not. It got to the point where I sat on the side of the bed in a hotel room in London in early 1990 and said to whoever or whatever: "If you are there will you please contact me because you are driving me up the wall." A year later, on holiday in Peru, Icke describes hearing voices: "as I looked at the mound, a voice in my head began to say: "Come to me, come to me, come to me,  Suddenly I felt my feet pulled to the ground again like a magnet, the same as in the newspaper shop, but this time far more powerful. My arms then shot above my head, with no decision by me for them to do so,  A flow of powerful energy began to go into the top of my head like a drill, and I could feel the flow going the other way up from the ground through my feet. It was then I heard the third voice in my head, something that has never happened since. It said very clearly: "It will be over when you feel the rain".9

Over the last year Icke's writings have become so paranoid and so extreme that many are probably inclined to dismiss him as posing any sort of threat, or requiring a response. Icke is now arguing in all seriousness that the Illuminati plot to take over the world is actually being carried out by a race of extraterrestrial reptiles in human form. They are described, literally, as being child-sacrificing, blood-drinking Satan-worshippers capable of changing their shape, whose ranks include George Bush, Bill and Hilary Clinton, Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mum, Bob Hope and Kris Kristofferson, among others.10

David Icke is not alone. He is a small industry in a large and lucrative market of often well-to do New Age boomers. He has several web sites, an e-magazine, his own publishing house, and at least 9 books and 4 videotapes to his credit. He is constantly on the road, touring North America, Europe, Australia, South Africa, the Pyramids, and elsewhere. In the last five years he has spoken in Vancouver as many times, and across Canada he can turn out substantial audiences. His organizers claim he had 1,000 people out to hear him at his last gig in Vancouver, and he hopes to fill the Vogue Theatre on March 19. It's a large milieu that can afford the hefty prices Icke charges - up to $67 to attend a lecture, forty to fifty dollars for videotapes - and that generates a sizeable income for Icke and his message of conspiracism, fear and hate.

To organize all this, Icke has developed an international network of people who work with him and for him. They book the dates, churn out the posters and press releases, do the advance work, pick him up at the airport, get him to the hotel, introduce him, and get him back to his flight on time. They also show clearly why David Icke is a dangerous man, because they underscore his politics in an unmistakable way.

Icke is undeniably a flake, and a world-class flake, but his danger comes from his alliances as well as his politics. And it's the far right who handle this man, who package and promote and present his message across Canada and around the world.

Take Joseph Duggan. Duggan is the proprietor of Strong Eagles Productions, the company organizing Icke's current Vancouver speaking engagement. Duggan makes his living in part from organizing B.C. speaking engagements for a string of conspiracy theorists and famous personalities of the extreme right like Glen Kealey, Cathy O'Brien, Len Horowitz and others.11 Duggan also used to be the health editor of Shared Vision until last year, which has itself advertised tours by Icke and hosted speeches by him as well. Interspersed with monthly columns on health foods and natural healing, Duggan's writings in Shared Vision also promoted the far right anti-government activist Murray Gauvreau12, Colorado militia supporter Suzanne Harris13, and the notorious Glen Kealey.14

In March 1997, Duggan's column referred extensively to the book "War Cycles, Peace Cycles" by American writer Richard K. Hoskins.15 Hoskins has been denounced as "a virulent anti-Semite who is a leading ideologue of the Christian Identity movement" by no less a source than Conrad Black's National Post. When Aryan Nations member Buford Furrow was arrested in Los Angeles last August after shooting and wounding five people at a Jewish community centre and murdering a Filipino postal worker, police found a copy of "War Cycles, Peace Cycles" in his car.16

Icke's books and videos are also distributed by an organization in Salmon Arm, B.C. called The Preferred Network. The Preferred Network's web site advertises at least four of Icke's books and the same number of videotapes, as well as an extensive selection of U.S. and Canadian conspiracy materials covering the traditional themes particular to the far right: the government coverup of the Oklahoma City bombing, "The 10 Secrets Revenue Canada Doesn't Want You To Know", "Humanity's Extraterrestrial Origins", the AIDS coverup, the Ebola coverup, the Lockerbie coverup, the PanAm 800 coverup, "Satanism And The CIA", and Kari Simpson's expose of the gay agenda in B.C. schools.17

David Lethbridge, director of the Salmon Arm Coalition Against Racism, has described the organizer of The Preferred Network in the following way: "a well-attended demonstration opposing the Multilateral Agreement on Investment was held [in the spring of 1998] in Salmon Arm, B.C,  Working the fringes was Wes Mann, organizer of the Preferred Network. Mann was handing out flyers for conspiracy advocates David Icke, Ted Gunderson and Cathy O'Brien. Whenever he could, Mann would strike up a conversation with one of the demonstrators, then write down their name and phone number. I knew who Mann was. His Preferred Network catalog carries several dozen books and tapes promoting the usual New Age fare: cancer cures, spiritualist prophecies, UFO tales and so on. But much of the catalog consists of materials promoting right-wing militias and right-wing conspiracy theories, and books by notorious fascists and antisemites such as Eustace Mullins. I went over to Mann, who did not recognize me, and began to question him. Within minutes he was telling me that the MAI was the work of a conspiracy organized by the mysterious "Black Nobility" and the "International Bankers". The anti-Jewish code words were obvious. Soon Mann was telling me that the antisemitic forgery The Protocols Of The Elders Of Zion was authentic, that the Nazi Holocaust had never occurred, that the contemporary Jews were not Jews at all but descendants of the Turkish Khazars, and that the fascist Eustace Mullins was "a brilliant researcher".18

In Ottawa, Icke's key organizer is Tom J. Kennedy. Kennedy was responsible for much of the organizational detail of Icke's October 1999 speaking tour in Ottawa, Toronto, and Windsor, Ontario, also acting as his gofer and driver.19 But Kennedy's activities do not stop there. He is an active supporter of Canada's DeTax movement, a far right current that imitates the tax-resistance strategies of the Freemen and other Christian Patriot groups in the U.S.20 Kennedy's web site also promotes Glen Kealey's conspiracist workshops, and other similar endeavours.21 And his politics become even clearer when one reads the materials Kennedy has posted on the internet over his own name. On January 18, 1999, he posted an article attacking usury [a favourite code word among the far right for the international Jewish Bankers Conspiracy].22 He had originally found this article on a British web site, and liked it so much he reposted it to his own list. The British group that had written the article, Final Conflict, is one of Britain's hard-core neo-nazi groups, whose web site carries articles entitled "Did Six Million Really Die" and slogans reading "Long Live Death."23 Four months later, on May 6, 1999 Kennedy posted an article on secret societies he had picked up from the Hoffman Wire.24 The Hoffman Wire is a far-right Holocaust denial organization based in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, not far from the headquarters of Aryan Nations.25

Kennedy's web site now carries an article "Fear NOT - The Ultimate Label "Anti-Semitic", which clarifies his endorsement of Icke's politics: "I have always been motivated to find out the real reasons why particular researchers and historians get targeted with the ultimate label "Anti-Semitic" and other lesser labels such as "Neo-Nazi" and "Racist" Needless to say, I was motivated to follow the information in search of reasons why David Icke was being so labelled during his Ontario `99 tour,  Perhaps the unfair labelling of researchers as "Anti-Semites" has a hidden agenda to keep people from seeking the "truth?" Or could this whole "Anti-Semitic" labelling be another "divide and conquer" deflection to keep us busy while the real 10,000 year agenda of the Freemasons and Bilderbergers is being completed? Just wondering??"26 In probability, the labelling of Tom Kennedy as anti-Semitic might have more to do with his stated support for Holocaust denier David Irving ("a meticulous historical researcher"27), or with his pal Ernst Zundel, who told Kennedy in the early 1980's "Tom, you are writing about the usurious money system which reaps the Financial Elite multiple millions annually. What you are writing about is even more sacred than "the holocaust", so be very careful for your well-being!!"28

David Icke's associations with the extreme right are not confined to Canada, nor are they only a recent phenomenon. One of the most ominous instances of this was documented in an article in the London Evening Standard concerning Icke's 1995 speaking tour of Britain to promote his newest book, The Robot's Rebellion. Journalist Mark Honigsbaum reported that "what worries the Jewish community most is that Icke's veiled anti-Semitic references are now attracting the attention of more sinister British forces, in particular Combat 18, the neo-Nazi group which recruits among football's violent hooligan fringe. The Jewish Chronicle has reported how Combat 18 has taken to publicizing Icke's current tour in its internal journal, Putsch. Citing Icke's recent lecture in Glastonbury, Putsch claimed that Icke "spoke of "the sheep" and how the Zionist-operated government, sorry, "Illuminati", uses them for its own ends." The Combat 18 report continued: "He began to talk about the big conspiracy by a group of bankers, media moguls, etc. - always being clever enough not to mention what all these had in common"."29

Combat 18 is fascist. The numbers do not stand for "eighteen" but for "one - eight", the first and eighth letters of the alphabet. A and H, as in Adolph Hitler. C18 was for much of the 90's the most important and the most violent organization in the British neo-Nazi movement, with a number of murders to its credit. 30 C18 has now fallen on hard times. Its main leader, Charlie Sargent, is serving a life term for the first degree murder of one of his own followers, and the group itself promptly split in two over a bitter struggle over finances; but none of this prevented it from carrying out two bombings in black and Bangladeshi neighbourhoods in London last summer, or of being suspected in the bombing of a gay pub that killed two and sent 60 people to hospital.31 Such are David Icke's friends and associates.

Despite this record, Icke enjoys a surprising degree of support from unexpected quarters. Connie Fogal, married to the long-time leftie alderman Harry Rankin, has had her organization, the Defence of Canadian Liberty Association, set up a literature table at one of Icke's appearances. Paul Hellyer's Canada Action Party also had a table at Icke's last Vancouver speech. Icke is listed as a contributor to the supposedly left-wing tabloid The Radical, published in Quesnel and distributed widely throughout B.C. And Icke's tours have been advertised in local New Age publications like Shared Vision and Common Ground.

The fact is that some of what Icke says has a resonance in these quarters. He's against world conspiracies, free trade, the MAI, the WTO and corporate globalism. Many of his far right supporters are active in other areas as well: cannabis legalization, alternative health, anti-corporate activism, even support for native sovereignty struggles like Gustavsen Lake. It's long overdue for the left, the environmental movement, feminists, anti-WTO activists, lesbians and gays, and yes, even New Agers, to start looking more closely at Icke and his friends. The advocates of Holocaust denial and anti-Semitism will seldom if ever reveal their real agenda. They prefer to work in the shadows, using coded language, building patiently for a new and improved Reich. The threat they pose is no less real simply because it doesn't register on the radar screen. Yet.

All we need to do is look at Austria to see why these politics have to be confronted, isolated and defeated, and the price we will all pay if they are not.

source: http://www.publiceye.org/Icke/IckeBackgrounder.htm
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2010
Martian:

Peer reviewed studies show that the earth is at least 3.4 billion year old. During those years billions of organisms, both microscopic and gargantuan. Through evolution, natural selection and change in weather, most of these species are now extinct.
Scientific theory and not fact.

Martian:

100,000 modern humans are believed to have emerged and for the next 96,000 years their societies evolved from small bands to fairly large towns or cities. Those cities continued to grow into what we have now.
Mythmaking, all of this. These are nothing but just wild postulations that can never be supported or verified, and does not represent what really happened.

Martian:

Various species acquire traits that help them survive, humans just happen to possess the most effective brain because we are not as strong as most other mammals so we have to be smarter.
Just happened, eh? But other primates did not "just happen" to possess brains like ours. We are the only ones who "just" got lucky out of all the entire animal kingdom. This is just ludicrous. You and you science gurus who taught you all this claptrap should hide your faces in shame.

Martian:

Another example is the use of electromagnetic waves by sharks to detect prey, the ability of some type of lizard to 360 degree vision in order to protect themselves. Humans have the most powerful brain and that is all.
No, that is not all. How come there is no transitional period of time needed to have developed from the cro-magnum man to full humans capable of building complex structures like the pyramids? Where is the missing link? You are not presenting me with facts, my friend. You are just presenting ludicrous guessworks of old school scientific myths.

Martian:

Once you are dead, that's it, you don't have a soul that will go and reunite with some alien overlord.
Now you are generating your own imagined conclusions. Is there a soul? Yes, there is, and this is confirmed by modern science. There is even the possiblity of a soul transferring technology already existing. You have no clue how far modern science has gone in our times and what is possible. You are stuck in the past, my friend. You need to seriously update your database. As for souls reuniting with some "alien overlord" after death, that is not my own belief. I take it that that is your own invention.

Martian:

The earth's been here for 3.5 billion years, modern humans for only 100,000. The dinosaurs went extinct, we will too.
Another myth of old science. How can you account for this figure?

Is this really all you have? Is it? And you dare ridicule other theories while presenting this bunch of nonsensical claptrap as alternative. I'll have to tell you that you are the joke. Try again, please, and this time do a proper job of it.
It is easy to deride theories, but presenting better one is a hardcore problem.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2010
@ mudley
Good! It has to do with everything, my friend. Because if humans are capable of conspiring, then there have to be conspiracies in real life, no? Am i correct? Well, if there are conspiracies, on what grounds do you base your rejection and deriding of them? Can you tell me on what you base you ridicule of conspiracy theories, that allows you to refer to folks in the conspiracy community as loonies? I am very interested to know.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2010
Aah! You can direct that one to your fellow christian brethrens. All you have to tell them is that you are a good christian. That is the magic line. Just tell them that you are the child of christ and their wallets will fly open. Works like a miracle. wink
Enigma:

grin

Abeg, anyone who believes in the credibility of David Icke on religion should arrange to see me as soon as possible as I have several plots of land for sale in the Bermuda Triangle for $1m each. smiley
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 08, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Scientific theory and not fact.
Mythmaking, all of this. These are nothing but just wild postulations that can never be supported or verified, and does not represent what really happened.
Just happened, eh? But other primates did not "just happen" to possess brains like ours. We are the only ones who "just" got lucky out of all the entire animal kingdom. This is just ludicrous. You and you science gurus who taught you all this claptrap should hide your faces in shame.
No, that is not all. How come there is no transitional period of time needed to have developed from the cro-magnum man to full humans capable of building complex structures like the pyramids? Where is the missing link? You are not presenting me with facts, my friend. You are just presenting ludicrous guessworks of old school scientific myths.
Now you are generating your own imagined conclusions. Is there a soul? Yes, there is, and this is confirmed by modern science. There is even the possiblity of a soul transferring technology already existing. You have no clue how far modern science has gone in our times and what is possible. You are stuck in the past, my friend. You need to seriously update your database. As for souls reuniting with some "alien overlord" after death, that is not my own belief. I take it that that is your own invention.
Another myth of old science. How can you account for this figure?

Is this really all you have? Is it? And you dare ridicule other theories while presenting this bunch of nonsensical claptrap as alternative. I'll have to tell you that you are the joke. Try again, please, and this time do a proper job of it.
It is easy to deride theories, but presenting better one is a hardcore problem.

Dude, I have better things to do than type up common knowledge you can acquire online. What I wrote is just my brief intepretation of what I've learned by myself and in college.

I can't believe you said modern science has proven the human soul!! cheesy soul transferring technology?

I hail the Nigerian educational system.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by InesQor(m): 6:56pm On Dec 08, 2010
Enigma:

grin

LMAO!
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Jenwitemi(m): 12:34am On Dec 09, 2010
Obviously, you wasted your time at college because they fed you with trash data. Feel free to delete.
Martian:

Dude, I have better things to do than type up common knowledge you can acquire online. What I wrote is just my brief intepretation of what I've learned by myself and in college.

That is why i said that you need to update your database, asap. Yes, soul transferring technology is a reality. The soul is retrievable and movable from one physical body to another. You'd be blown totally away if you know what is possible with science these days. The question is this, what is understood as the soul?
Martian:

I can't believe you said modern science has proven the human soul!! cheesy soul transferring technology?
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 09, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Obviously, you wasted your time at college because they fed you with trash data. Feel free to delete.
That is why i said that you need to update your database, asap. Yes, soul transferring technology is a reality. The soul is retrievable and movable from one physical body to another. You'd be blown totally away if you know what is possible with science these days. The question is this, what is understood as the soul?

cheesy You're ignorant!

You should go make use of your soul transfer technology.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 09, 2010
Jenwitemi:

cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy soul transfer!

Hey, I'll sell you my soul too. Maybe you can get it transferred or offer it up for resale.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 3:29am On Dec 09, 2010
Mr Martian, please stop embarassing yourself here. It is clear you've not reached that critical stage of learning characterized by the reflex challenge of all received certainties.

Until you reach that stage, you cannot acquire real knowledge or insight into our world, much less existence as a whole.
Re: ''All The Major Religions Are Part Of One Conspiracy'' - David Icke by Nobody: 4:13am On Dec 09, 2010
ROSSIKE:

Mr Martian, please stop embarassing yourself here. It is clear you've not reached that critical stage of learning characterized by the reflex challenge of all received certainties.

Until you reach that stage, you cannot acquire real knowledge or insight into our world, much less existence as a whole.

Yeah, whatever that means. Besides I can never "acquire real knowledge or insight into your world" because only ignorant folks think like you guys.

grin soul transfer and aliens in pimped out spaceships.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Black Man's Obsession With This Man? / 14 Inspiring Bible Verses About God's Love / Join Pastor Chris To Pray On Yookos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 156
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.