Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,194 members, 7,829,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Leadership:: The Leader After My Heart. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Leadership:: The Leader After My Heart. (544 Views)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / my heart beats for Vengeance- stories Of a sexually Abused Lady / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leadership:: The Leader After My Heart. by Appswheel(m): 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Category: Reflections with BabT, Tags: leaders, leadership

“Now do not try to stop me, I am angry with them, and I am going to destroy them. Then, I will make you and your descendants a great nation”. (God made this statement to Moses). Find out why……………..

You are the leader of a group and accountable to a superior authority. The members of your group committed an offence punishable under the law. The higher authorities are set to punish the offenders while assuring you of a soft landing. How will you feel? What will you do? It serves them right – since you have been issuing them queries…….?

You are the leader of a human rights group fighting the course of your people. The government discovered crude oil in your community. Since exploration began, the government has not being keeping to the safety practices in exploration. The water bodies are polluted, the farm lands too. The safety of your people is not guaranteed.

With the consent of the elders in your community, you organized a demonstration. The aftermath of it was a peace talk between you and the powers that be.

During the round table you were offered financial rewards worth millions and landed properties in choice areas; on the condition that you betray your people. The goody bag offered is so tempting….. At least it will solve your immediate problems. What will you do? Will you accept the offer? Be honest and sincere in your response.

You are the class representative of your class. A lecturer mandated you to submit the class assignment by 12noon on a set date. On that fateful day, your colleagues were not around to submit their assignment. The lecturer threatens that all members of the class except you will carry the course over. How will you feel? What will you do?

One of the ten commandment by God to the Isrealites was, “Do not make for yourselves images of anything in heaven or on earth or in the water under the earth, Do not bow down to any idol or worship it”.

While Moses (their leader) was away to commune with God, The Isrealites made for themselves a Golden Calf, neglecting the commandment handed to them by God through Moses. God became furious and singled out Moses from the punishment he intends for his people.

He promised to make Moses great while he considered destroying the others for disobeying his ordinance. If you were in Moses shoes what will you do?

Your community has suffered so much negligence in the hands of all it representatives at the house of assembly and senate. Members of your community tips you as their messiah, they voted you as their representative in the house of senate. On getting there, you find that the song in the house is, “Make you chop, I chop eh; Chop, I Chop eh” Continue reading http://www.appswheel.com/?p=325

(1) (Reply)

The Book You Wish You Had Not Read So You Could Read It For The First Time / Season Of Open Letters: Merry Christmas To Unilorin Mech Engrg. Graduates - 2010 / The Dark Of The Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.