Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. (7362 Views)

Guys, Can You Marry A Lady Who Is Pretty And Educated, But No Manners ? / Diff. Ways Guys Show Jealousy When Their Girlfriend Is Seen With Another Guy / 10 Annoying Habits Guys Develop After You Become Their Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by evergreen6: 10:34am On Jun 24, 2008
I have a friend that has a beautiful girlfriend but the guy isn't really all that in looks department. i have noticed that whenever anyone tells the girl she look beautiful or if guys looks or admire her while she is with my friend he makes him feel uneasy, its like he doesn't want people to tell his girlfriend that she is beautiful, even though he hardly say it to her. I have told my friend several times that he will loose the girl if he isn't careful, The girl is def the best look girl he has ever dated and most importantly most well mannered and also a good girl. She doesn't play him around, even if we go her house unannounced she is always at home.She is a very decent girl and my friend knows this to but i really don't know whats wrong with the guy, cuz whenever someone tells her GF she is beautiful and he also comes up with some random stories about how some girls think he looks cute and how all her EX GF can never let go of him.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Moyola(f): 10:39am On Jun 24, 2008
wtz ur point undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by evergreen6: 10:42am On Jun 24, 2008
Is he insecure or does he have low self esteem? As a guy i wouldnt want to be with a girl another guy doesnt want or admire!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by eldee(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2008
ever_green:

Is he insecure or does he have low self esteem?
And still the qestion is??
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by tope2000(f): 11:05am On Jun 24, 2008
eldee:

And still the qestion is??
grin grin
sum guys are just born stupid, they never realise wat they have until they lose it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by shylladear(f): 11:27am On Jun 24, 2008
thats called inferiority complex and its a very big problem with most people but they dont know
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Godalone(m): 2:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
shylladear:

thats called inferiority complex and its a very big problem with most people but they don't know
You get it.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by tope2000(f): 2:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
shylladear:

thats called inferiority complex and its a very big problem with most people but they don't know

i co-sign am 2
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
My ex had the guts to tell me his friends considered him to be too much for me! angry grin Oh gosh! I am yet to see those girls who were tripping for him! grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by tope2000(f): 2:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
Useless guy, he even had the gut to say that. i hope you have kicked his balls before u dumped his arrogant ass wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
tope2000:

Useless guy, he even had the gut to say that. i hope you have kicked his balls before u dumped his arrogant ass wink cheesy

Nor mind the boy oo. Well me i nor need to kick his balls. My new boo is extra cool. When he see am he go know who too much for who. grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by sistawoman: 2:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
@poster

I agree he will loose her if he is not careful.  Nothing makes a woman feel better than to hear her man tell her she is beautiful and nothing pisses a woman off more than to feel like he has to one up her.  I used to date a guy who was like that, no matter what the story or what was going on he had a one up me story.  I did not want to compete with him but he wanted to with me.  Some people just need all the spot light on them.  I am sure he does this to everyone not just her but he will loose her because he is prob. lying and that shit will make a woman run as fast as her feet can carry her.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 24, 2008
sistawoman:

@poster

I agree he will loose her if he is not careful. Nothing makes a woman feel better than to hear her man tell her she is beautiful and nothing pisses a woman off more than to feel like he has to one up her. I used to date a guy who was like that, no matter what the story or what was going on he had a one up me story. I did not want to compete with him but he wanted to with me. Some people just need all the spot light on them. I am sure he does this to everyone not just her but he will loose her because he is prob. lying and that shit will make a woman run as fast as her feet can carry her.

We nor need to investigate before we know he is lying. grin That kind boy is just compensating his woworness with invented stories! grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by onyinye2(f): 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
@topic

tell you friend to man up. oka so if he does have low esteem, who cares. he should build a bridge and get over it because we all have our insecureities but we dont let them rule our lives. if he keeps acting like a pre-pubescent teen then, he will lose the one thing good in his life.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by tope2000(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
abi oo
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by jekad: 2:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
i must say dat the subject of dis thread is quite diff from the story
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

i must say that the subject of this thread is quite diff from the story

U never retire? tongue
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by noetic(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2008
tope2000:

abi oo
y r u always in d romance section?

@ topic

u dont need to advice him, he will only tink u r jealous.
He will naturally loose her and have a sober reflection, that way he will bcom a better person
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by sistawoman: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
noetic:

y r u always in d romance section?

@ topic

u don't need to advice him, he will only think you're jealous.
He will naturally loose her and have a sober reflection, that way he will bcom a better person

Unfortunately these type of guys never learn. they just keep over exaggerating everything in their lives and never are honest with themselves or others. He will just keep loosing g/f and male friends and have to keep replacing them.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by noetic(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
sistawoman:

Unfortunately these type of guys never learn. they just keep over exaggerating everything in their lives and never are honest with themselves or others. He will just keep loosing g/f and male friends and have to keep replacing them.

grin in order words he will live his life in a circle.

it is better to just watch him than get involved.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Compete With Their Girlfriend?esp If The Girl Is Pretty. by faitheve(f): 2:25pm On Aug 07, 2012
he is just been a coward ,a sucker and he will definately be a loser

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Guys Are So Annoying And Misbehaving, Pls Help!! / 7 Reasons Why Guys Demand Sex From Ladies / Igbo Vs Yoruba Girls: Who Rocks It Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.