Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Please Help Oooo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help Oooo (904 Views)

Fake B000BS In Town. Guys Be Warned, Dont Be Decieved Oooo (SEE PHOTOS) / Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V / So Nland Still Av Handsome Guys! Na Wa Oooo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Oooo by sylvao2000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2008
my frd is rly confused she has a serious relationship wit a guy based abroad which she is engage to, and the guy has been vry caring,supportive and always call her everyday and she love him so much bt the girl is scared nd confused because there is a guy here in nigeria who is ready and begging to marry her if she ready to marry, pls can you help?
Re: Please Help Oooo by tope2000(f): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
Tell her to follow her heart and choose the 1 her heart chooses
Re: Please Help Oooo by nana(f): 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
tope2000:

Word!
Re: Please Help Oooo by jaybee3(m): 12:13pm On Jun 24, 2008
tope2000:

that wasn't helpful as the sista is 2 confused to know which one to choose even though it's a very simple scenario (A or B)
first question is why is she engaged to someone thousands of miles away?
are they in regular contact?
how long have they been engaged for?
If engaged for more than 6 months, his he planning to relocate back to naij or bring her over to wherever he his so they can start a stable relationship/marriage?
what differences lies in between the 2 prospectives

She needs to get answers from the close to being complete journey before starting another one.
Re: Please Help Oooo by tope2000(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
that wasn't helpful as the sista is 2 confused to know which one to choose even though it's a very simple scenario (A or B). that is why she need to go with her heart

first question is why is she engaged to someone thousands of miles away? Reasons best known to her
are they in regular contact? the post says they are
how long have they been engaged for? not really my biz
If engaged for more than 6 months, his he planning to relocate back to naij or bring her over to wherever he his so they can start a stable relationship/marriage? maybe, but i guess we would never know
She needs to get answers from the close to being complete journey before starting another one. that is your opinion

grin grin
Re: Please Help Oooo by ndyke: 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ Tope
good day
how is today?
pls can we have a little chat on line?
tonad028@yahoo.com
Re: Please Help Oooo by jaybee3(m): 12:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
tope2000:

that wasn't helpful as the sista is 2 confused to know which one to choose even though it's a very simple scenario (A or B). that is why she need to go with her heart

first question is why is she engaged to someone thousands of miles away? Reasons best known to her
are they in regular contact? the post says they are
how long have they been engaged for? not really my biz
If engaged for more than 6 months, his he planning to relocate back to naij or bring her over to wherever he his so they can start a stable relationship/marriage? maybe, but i guess we would never know
She needs to get answers from the close to being complete journey before starting another one. that is your opinion

grin grin
yes ma. no need to come back guns blazing!
take it easy oh. ma pa ira eh shogbo
Re: Please Help Oooo by tope2000(f): 12:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
jay bee:

yes ma. no need to come back guns blazing!
take it easy oh. ma pa ira eh shogbo

i wont jare
ndyke:

@ Tope
good day
how is today?
please can we have a little chat on line?
tonad028@yahoo.com

i am gud and sorry we cant chat online. i dont do msgers. op u gud 2? wink
Re: Please Help Oooo by mellow(m): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
I think we should also know how long they have been apart.
Re: Please Help Oooo by nana(f): 12:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
Hmm. . topsy,now i know why dem guys are all try to chat u up. . .Nice pic hun!
Re: Please Help Oooo by girlsoswit(f): 12:29pm On Jun 24, 2008
She should simply pray about it and find out God's purpose for her. funny enough none might evn be hr Mr. Right.
Re: Please Help Oooo by tope2000(f): 12:30pm On Jun 24, 2008
nana:

Hmm. . topsy,now i know why them guys are all try to chat u up. . .Nice pic hun!

my sista, this thing don tire me oo. i swear embarassed embarassed
Re: Please Help Oooo by girlsoswit(f): 12:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
She should simply pray about it and find out God's purpose for her. funny enough none might evn be hr Mr. Right.
Re: Please Help Oooo by izeek(m): 12:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
let her weigh thier pockets and find out how to solve the problem.
afterall thats what these is about.
Re: Please Help Oooo by onyekang1(f): 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2008
i dnt mean to be rude, but i think ur friend doesn't know wat she wants. by now, she should be sure of who she is truely and honestly loving and reasons why.telling us she is confused is all crap, let her search her heart for the answer to her question.
Re: Please Help Oooo by opokonwa(m): 3:41pm On Jun 25, 2008
Am I a soothesayer?
What can I possibly do for your friend?
Re: Please Help Oooo by fulldepth(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
i wonder why people spend time pondering on useless issues instead of thinking of how to make money
if the lady like make she wait for that dude wey travel go find greener pastures,
the best thing for her is to marry this sure dude thats even begging her,
Re: Please Help Oooo by shylladear(f): 6:28pm On Jun 25, 2008
advice to the person in question (follow your heart)

(1) (Reply)

Who Cares: / Caring Or Loving! ? / She Wants To Be A Friend!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.