Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V (3310 Views)

Man Denies Impregnating Girlfriend, Says He Did " Small Biology On Reproduction" / 18 Years Past But Haven't Yet Moved On From My Ex-BoyFriend! / When You Girlfriend Says She Is Not In The Mood But Sleeps Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:15am On May 29, 2015
this matter is giving me sleepless nights. i like this girl, met her during my service year. It was easy asking her out but now she claims she is a V but my friend who is a 'badoo' stylishly asked her out on whatsapp chat (she screen shot it and sent to me). my problem with her is i wouldn't mind dating her even if she was not but this her status is somewhat dubious. because her chat with my 'badoo' friend was more encouraging to the guy (if you know what i mean). secondly the crop of friends she moves around with are desperados and loose too. she asked me if i could wait till marriage and i said maybe.......... i need help from experienced people in the house on what to do cos i dey fear to enter one chance o
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by agarawu23(m): 11:18am On May 29, 2015
confirm her Virginity before you start fooling yourself.

she might be one OK? don't judge due to her lifestyle.
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:25am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
confirm her Virginity before you start fooling yourself.
how exactly do you propose i do that?
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by ifex370(m): 11:27am On May 29, 2015
egg is js #30
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:30am On May 29, 2015
ifex370:
egg is js #30
i dont understand
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by agarawu23(m): 11:34am On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
how exactly do you propose i do that?
grin

since you guys are now dating, even if its a no sex relationship shebi na go dey romance? if yes, check her vag**a with your finger lipsrsealed
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by BluePearls(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
ifex370:
egg is js #30

grin grin
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:40am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
grin

since you guys are now dating, even if its a no sex relationship shebi na go dey romance? if yes, check her vag**a with you finger lipsrsealed
hmmmm...... but that is extreme na
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by ronald4lif(m): 11:45am On May 29, 2015
That she's dated guys in the past doesn't mean they had sex.

It's up to you to be deceived with the no sex till marriage rigmarole.

You have two options; either be a fool and stay put in the affair or be smart and take a walk out.
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by agarawu23(m): 11:48am On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
hmmmm...... but that is extreme na
what else should I say na undecided I am not a sex therapist grin
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by adanduka: 11:49am On May 29, 2015
Dating isn't Se.x
Dating is getting to know about each other with marriage in the picture
While Se.x while dating is fornicati.on.

2 Likes

Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by goodmorning40: 11:49am On May 29, 2015
U nko! U have dated many too, u can as well claim to be virgin.
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:51am On May 29, 2015
ronald4lif:
That she's dated guys in the past doesn't mean they had sex.

It's up to you to be deceived with the no sex till marriage rigmarole.

You have two options; either be a fool and stay put in the affair or be smart and take a walk out.
quite frank and straight forward but do you think its worth it trying to confirm her status?
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:52am On May 29, 2015
agarawu23:
what else should I say na undecided I am not a sex therapist grin
i believe u can try more with your wealth of experience
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:53am On May 29, 2015
goodmorning40:
U nko! U have dated many too, u can as well claim to be virgin.
she's my first
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 11:54am On May 29, 2015
adanduka:
Dating isn't Se.x
Dating is getting to know about each other with marriage in the picture
While Se.x while dating is fornicati.on.
dating is the same as friendship then according to your definition
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by ronald4lif(m): 12:02pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
quite frank and straight forward but do you think its worth it trying to confirm her status?

What for?. There's no point trying to verify her virgin status. Would it stop you for wanting to get laid with her if she's one?. Unless of course you can cope with the no-sex-till-marriage clause if she's confirmed a virgin. Otherwise, there's no point really.

1 Like

Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by mosezky: 12:40pm On May 29, 2015
V girls flirt a lot.....no go judge d book because of d cover.....she might b V....
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by hefelove(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2015
she has dated many guys and said she's still a virgin? Virgin Atlantic ni
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:59pm On May 29, 2015

A VIRGIN IS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T HAD SEX, RIGHT? Good. That leads us to this never-ending debate: WHAT IS SEX? WHAT CONSTITUTES AS SEX?

You can't premise it solely on PENETRATION. That would be flawed because LESBIANS HAVE SEX AND DO NOT NECESSARILY IMPALE THEMSELVES WITH PENILE OBJECTS.
If this is true, can the lesbians be considered as virgins even if their hymens are intact since, in effect, they've had sex? smiley

Anyone who has found sexual release either by self-pleasuring or other means even humping isn't even a virgin anymore because you to have EXPERIENCE SEX TO ATTAIN SEXUAL RELEASE.

Females, 'cause he pleasures you by fingering and cunnìlingùs only doesn't mean you are a virgin- YOU HAD ÒRAL AND VAGìNAL SEX already! Deal with it!smiley

By the way, sex is in different forms;
*Oràl SEX,
*Vagìnal SEX and
*Anal SEX.

1 Like

Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by opedaydydx9(m): 4:04pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
she's my first
touch some sensitive parts on her body doing romance, her body language will tell u if she is a V
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by adanduka: 4:07pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
dating is the same as friendship then according to your definition

Only if you're gay though
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by amokeme(f): 4:23pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
this matter is giving me sleepless nights. i like this girl, met her during my service year. It was easy asking her out but now she claims she is a V but my friend who is a 'badoo' stylishly asked her out on whatsapp chat (she screen shot it and sent to me). my problem with her is i wouldn't mind dating her even if she was not but this her status is somewhat dubious. because her chat with my 'badoo' friend was more encouraging to the guy (if you know what i mean). secondly the crop of friends she moves around with are desperados and loose too. she asked me if i could wait till marriage and i said maybe.......... i need help from experienced people in the house on what to do cos i dey fear to enter one chance o
are you interested in the relationship because she said she is a virgin?
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by W3irDo: 4:25pm On May 29, 2015
Stik a finga up ha poosie to confirm
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by amokeme(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2015
mosezky:
V girls flirt a lot.....no go judge d book because of d cover.....she might b V....
exactly.. And that's what some people don't understand.
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 7:36pm On May 29, 2015
amokeme:
are you interested in the relationship because she said she is a virgin?
nah...... i didnt even ask, she stated it and i became suspicious
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 7:37pm On May 29, 2015
W3irDo:
Stik a finga up ha poosie to confirm
oga try be a gentle man naw
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2015
opedaydydx9:
touch some sensitive parts on her body doing romance, her body language will tell u if she is a V
will def adopt this
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 7:42pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

A VIRGIN IS SOMEONE WHO HASN'T HAD SEX, RIGHT? Good. That leads us to this never-ending debate: WHAT IS SEX? WHAT CONSTITUTES AS SEX?

You can't premise it solely on PENETRATION. That would be flawed because LESBIANS HAVE SEX AND DO NOT NECESSARILY IMPALE THEMSELVES WITH PENILE OBJECTS.
If this is true, can the lesbians be considered as virgins even if their hymens are intact since, in effect, they've had sex? smiley

Anyone who has found sexual release either by self-pleasuring or other means even humping isn't even a virgin anymore because you to have EXPERIENCE SEX TO ATTAIN SEXUAL RELEASE.

Females, 'cause he pleasures you by fingering and cunnìlingùs only doesn't mean you are a virgin- YOU HAD ÒRAL AND VAGìNAL SEX already! Deal with it!smiley

By the way, sex is in different forms;
*Oràl SEX,
*Vagìnal SEX and
*Anal SEX.
nice post but you have succeeded in confusing me the more
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2015
pongwa:
nice post but you have succeeded in confusing me the more

Let your subconscious 'absolve' it.smiley
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by pongwa(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Let your subconscious 'absolve' it.smiley
can you please communicate i plain terms. i really dont wanna feel confident that i understand you. she hasnt done oral or anal but penetrative i do not know
Re: Help Oooo! My Girlfriend Says She Has Dated Guys In The Past But She's Still A V by carlcar2012(f): 8:13pm On May 29, 2015
am a virgin I love virgin girls. the have pride smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

U Dnt Knw How 2 B Romantic,u Only Knw D Way Dt Leads 2 My Pants Bae Lashes Out / Nigerian Men Coming From Eritrea / Boss Caught On CCTV Camera DIGGING His Office Secretary On Top Of His Table

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.