Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,521 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) (8601 Views)

Monica Osagie, Lady In The OAU Sex For Mark Scandal (Pictured) / Unilag Students Supports The Lecture Pictured To Be Beating A Student / SS2 Student Expelled For Sleeping With Classmate's Dad And Teacher's Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by BeazyBee(m): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2015
I was going to the conference hall at the federal college of education in osiele, ogun and I spotted this sister sleeping why lecture was busy going on. What could make her be sleeping by this time when others are busy jotting down and is there no punishment for any sort of misbehaviors in lecture room because I know it's not like this in secondary school?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by benELOHIM7(m): 6:52pm On Dec 03, 2015
Wetin dem sabi pass if no be to sleep for class then become suicide bombers

4 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by sweetMichael(m): 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2015
late night kiss,
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Catalyst4real: 7:16pm On Dec 03, 2015
Everyone at some point has slept in class. Dont make a big deal out of this. I once had a friend who loved sleeping during lectures, but he never ceased to top the class

24 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP
do you know that some students bend their heads during lectures not to be distracted by looking up and down at fellow students in class? undecided undecided undecided
Why did you bring this to Nairaland? I am tempted to question your sanity

5 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Rapsowdee01(m): 7:58pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP needs to be prayed for.... Don't throw a stone in the market.. It might just hit your MUM

9 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by hulkhiharitoz(m): 8:06pm On Dec 03, 2015
BeazyBee:
I was going to the conference hall at the federal college of education in osiele, ogun and I spotted this sister sleeping why lecture was busy going on. What could make her be sleeping by this time when others are busy jotting down and is there no punishment for any sort of misbehaviors in lecture room because I know it's not like this in secondary school?
secondary school? undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by franklingud(m): 8:34pm On Dec 03, 2015
Lol!
Leave d babe alone make she rest na HABA!
grin grin
E fit be say she do night vigil, kind vigil wey go make u burn sugar for body.
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Erums(m): 9:10pm On Dec 03, 2015
it's simple..... pregnancy

3 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 03, 2015
You gat no respect for a stranger. Why post her picture on the internet? Were you paid to disgrace her image? Huh!

3 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by NOBODYY: 9:37pm On Dec 03, 2015
BeazyBee:
Go school go learn you no gree
Na people you dey snap
#RipEnglish

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 03, 2015
OP, has ur desperation to make front-page engulfed ur thinking ability. U go about taking random pix to create useless discussion, even in emergency cases.

OP, always mind yr business.

4 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by CrazyScientist: 11:23pm On Dec 03, 2015
This OP is a fresher... undecided
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by southcent: 12:16am On Dec 04, 2015
op..

2 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by cahrym(m): 4:53am On Dec 04, 2015
To copy this tune press 1
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Olarajee(m): 5:22am On Dec 04, 2015
benELOHIM7:
Wetin dem sabi pass if no be to sleep for class then become suicide bombers

Are you sibling with the OP? Sense scarce amongst una.
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by femidejulius(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2015
OP obviously has not been in a tertiary institution before. He most probably is a secondary school student or just finished secondary school.
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Adeoba10(m): 7:14am On Dec 04, 2015
BeazyBee:
U zeal to make front page will push you to snap Eleweran main gate, den u will receive d beating of ur life..... One of d ways to live ling is to mind ones biznex.... Mofoz

2 Likes

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by benELOHIM7(m): 7:40am On Dec 04, 2015
Gattaway you there! Everything about you people appalls me angry
Olarajee:

Are you sibling with the OP? Sense scarce amongst una.
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Swissheart(f): 8:08am On Dec 04, 2015
Nawa for you op......... You saw someone sleeping in class, what else?
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 04, 2015
Andyblaze:
Stoopid

Meanwhile You All Should Expect This Shocking RELEASE!
Mtchewww.You wey no de finish your story undecided
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by duduade: 8:42am On Dec 04, 2015
BeazyBee:

If you were not guilty of dozing during your whole years in a higher institution then you didn't pass through a school. ..!!!

Me self I was guilty...
What matters was her presence in the class. ..

Body no be machine na...
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 04, 2015
BeazyBee:
Are u human.?
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 04, 2015
Maybe the lecturer was just boring!!
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by mosjames: 1:49pm On Dec 04, 2015
Its her life na
Na ur eyes she dey use sleep?
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by TurningPD: 4:15pm On Dec 04, 2015
You need God in your life

Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by mamaafrik(m): 4:34pm On Dec 04, 2015
Hmmm,op ,una done Bleep up,y not just leave am alone,se she no fit live her life again?, na your ministry?
Re: She Was Spotted Sleeping During Lecture (pictured) by bluewles33: 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2015
End time sleep

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Story Of The Man Who Invented Alabukun Powder / Chibundu Onuzo Named Best Black Student In UK / 2018/2019 Fuoye Admission Guide - (everything You Will Ever Need)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.