Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) (10407 Views)

See What This Nairalander Did To MTN Sim Registration Message.. / Hilarious.....one Word For This Nairalander. / HELP!!!! I Have A Crush On This Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jekad: 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
fulldepth and 9jaboi r d same persons,we know ur scope no be today,we are all nigerians so we understand all dis deceits well
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Mesmerize(f): 4:19pm On Jun 24, 2008
full depth:

cowards, cowards,
*oops, did i just say that?*
uhm. . .enough
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

mama 16 , abi na 26 or 78,how u dey? hey if Nigeria boy crime na because of that pics wey him post, dnt blame him that babe f**ked up, she was insulting a much finer girl than her herself in one thread like that.
ennyluv was cruel for insulting the other girl, 9jaboi was even crueler by dedicating a whole thread to ridicule her, or did ennyluv insult him? they should have handled the situation more maturely  embarassed
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

sweetheart i read it too ,where d babe call person monkey,but she no curse 9jaboi so wetin be him prob,other people wey read no open thread na him go drink alabukun for person headache
u know whether na the guy babe,or he get interest,if na me get interest for some one and one wowo come curse am, i go post her monkey face for newspaper,not only NL
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
ibkaye:

ennyluv was cruel for insulting the other girl, 9jaboi was even crueler by dedicating a whole thread to ridicule her, or did ennyluv insult him? they should have handled the situation more maturely embarassed
like you handle yours abi, 16, 26,78
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

like you handle yours abi, 16, 26,78
yes tongue
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jekad: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2008
smoooooooooooooth forget that thing abeg,lread what u just typed,d girl enny insulted said we should rate her,and enny rated her in d monkey category,naw enny did not ask 9jaboi to post her pics for rating

comon there r other matured ways to handle things
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2008
ibkaye:

yes tongue
so which one is it really?16,26,78, ?

hey nubianq, sup?u have been ignoring me for some time now,i even drop offline no reply, wetin i do naaa,
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

so which one is it really?16,26,78, ?

hey nubianq, sup?u have been ignoring me for some time now,i even drop offline no reply, wetin i do naaa,
all three, plus i forgot to add, i am also 45
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

smoooooooooooooth forget that thing abeg,lread what u just typed,d girl enny insulted said we should rate her,and enny rated her in d monkey category,naw enny did not ask 9jaboi to post her pics for rating

comon there r other matured ways to handle things

have u been or seen any beauty contest b4, the judges are past beauty queens or people in the beauty business, why? cos u cant rate what u dont have.

how enny go dey rate, what she know about beauty.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
ibkaye:

all three, plus i forgot to add, i am also 45
hey so much work on my desk, abeg mail me, just send ur email, i will mail u back. ikemanya@yahoo.com.
abeg.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

have u been or seen any beauty contest before, the judges are past beauty queens or people in the beauty business, why? because u can't rate what u don't have.

it is a free world, one man's poison is another man's meat, although i don't agree with what enny did at all
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jekad: 4:28pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

have u been or seen any beauty contest before, the judges are past beauty queens or people in the beauty business, why? because u can't rate what u don't have.

y wouldnt she rate?dis is a forum where pples opinion are required if asked,and i repeat if asked,no matter d beauty of d person

maturity goes a long way in ones life,and i can see dat some nld guys lack it,so many kids here,

im outta here
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Pataki: 4:31pm On Jun 24, 2008
This thread is so gross. Anyways nairaland members must always wake-up to have some kind of mischief up their hands.

@ Poster,

Ennyluv has in a no way addressed you when she made the statement of monkey in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=143969.msg2397033#msg2397033

Even though her English was not so comprehensible, yet she still made the effort to pass a compliment in that same post of hers!

Why go all out to denigrate her person in such a manner? Are you the same poster as origina9ja (f)? The same manner in which origina9ja addressed her on that thread, you have brought it here under the id: 9-jaboi.

Some people need to enroll in school of yabbings. grin
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

y wouldnt she rate?this is a forum where pples opinion are required if asked,and i repeat if asked,no matter d beauty of d person

maturity goes a long way in ones life,and i can see that some nld guys lack it,so many kids here,

im out of here
na u ask why 9ja boy is taking panadol on another man's wahala, but u seem to have swallowed more than a pill in this enny headache o, abi, are u and enny one and the same person, na wa NL and dual-personality,everyone got their own back.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by lolaluv(f): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooothy or wat is ur name go and seat down ur mates are not here so go and take a sleeping tablet,if u are searching 4 some1 2 date go to http://www.ashewo4sale.com u will meet many ashewossssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to my belove nairalanders pls let 4get about ennyluv's case 10ks.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by nana(f): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2008
Pataki:

This thread is so gross. Anyways nairaland members must always wake-up to have some kind of mischief up their hands.

@ Poster,

Ennyluv has in a no way addressed you when she made the statement of monkey in this thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143969.0.html

Even though her English was not so comprehensible, yet she still made the effort to pass a compliment in that same post of hers!

Why go all out to denigrate her person in such a manner? Are you the same poster as origina9ja (f)? The same manner in which origina9ja addressed her on that thread, you have brought it here under the id: 9-jaboi.

Some people need to enroll in school of yabbings. grin
lol
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jekad: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
smooooooth:

na u ask why Nigeria boy is taking panadol on another man's wahala, but u seem to have swallowed more than a pill in this enny headache o, abi, are u and enny one and the same person, na wa Nairaland and dual-personality,everyone got their own back.

Mr man i did not insult u,so don't face me atalllllllllllllll ,just respect yourself and go elsewhere,y i even started challenging naija boy was when i found out that hes using too ids to glorify himself,so if u say me and enny are d same persons fine ,im not arguing wt u,afterall d peeps on nairaland know me so well,so your observations can't hold a drop of water

by the way u might also be d same as 9jaboi ,everything is possible
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jaybee3(m): 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2008
nana:

lol
still pretty much around? NL is so addictive mahn. u need to c me toggling in between some data modelling and NL
where u work @?
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by cold(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
Where,re the pics that is causing so much brouhaha & oppriobrium on dis thread,i nid 2 see them.I'm a reknowned critic,afta winninin Mr Cute & Mr Charming in my school days i biliv i can put this mata to rest once & 4 all.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2008
lolaluv:

smooooooothy or what is your name go and seat down your mates are not here so go and take a sleeping tablet,if u are searching 4 someone 2 date go to http://www.ashewo4sale.com u will meet many ashewossssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to my belove nairalanders please let forget about ennyluv's case 10ks.

no be u enny rate as monkey, ?okay i understand, grin grin grin
pls dnt take it personal,na u paste pic,say make we rate, and u know nigerians,they must speak the truth at all times.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by TheSly: 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
Just an observation. . .Can y'all see the stretch marks on her fingers? cheesy
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by smooooooth: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2008
jekad:

Mr man i did not insult u,so don't face me atalllllllllllllll ,just respect yourself and go elsewhere,y i even started challenging naija boy was when i found out that hes using too ids to glorify himself,so if u say me and enny are d same persons fine ,im not arguing wt u,afterall d peeps on nairaland know me so well,so your observations can't hold a drop of water

by the way u might also be d same as 9jaboi ,everything is possible

no wahala, but me 9ja boy,common,the guy tight but i am much more smooooooooother than that,anyway make una dey with una wahala, afterall the rated monkey just jump down from her tree and poured abuses on me for challenging enny's comment on her. can u imagine.
so seun didnt even tell us that NL was open to monkeys in the thick mangroove forest. i must dey see pics now b4 i toast again.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by beauteous(f): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ cold--lmao.after al dese kasala,u wan stil rate abi? cheesy
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by MethodMan3(m): 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
Chai

Dis thread still dey brew palaver?! shocked
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by jekad: 4:54pm On Jun 24, 2008
and d poor girl no even curse d person monkey,she say d person no bad like monkey she no say d person na monkey,i tire for pple sef sad sad

ennyluv_6:

@ poster
u are not bad like Monkey
u're doing ok cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Sodgi(m): 4:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
The problem with female nairalanders is that they tend to hide their faces and abuse the few beautiful ones we've got. . . angry angry

Mu'che che cheesy
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by dre101(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2008
lolaluv:

to my belove nairalanders please let forget about ennyluv's case 10ks.

Abeg the person enny ratted as "not bad like Monkey", is not annoyed, so am suggesting that this thread be closed, e don do
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by dreeldee: 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2008
this isn't right cool
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by mishooo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2008
AFTER THE PARTY HAS ENDED AND EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME

in strolls Mr. JJC by the name - - - - and this is what he has to say :

dreeldee:

this isn't right cool
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros go siddon jare. this thread don close since na grin grin grin
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by dreeldee: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2008
mishooo:

AFTER THE PARTY HAS ENDED AND EVERYONE HAS GONE HOME

in strolls Mr. JJC by the name - - - - and this is what he has to say :
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Bros go siddon jare. this thread don close since na grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no dey sleep
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by mishooo(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
una no dey sleep
For where i dey morning just wan reach na [size=5pt]in your dreams[/size] grin grin

you wan participate after people don dey rest from yab Abeg this thread don get im own fair share of patronage. no add join oo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OR ELSE NA BANNNN !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Man With A Very Big Cock / I Want Nightnurse / The Best Way To Commit Suicide (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.