Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,398 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) - Jokes Etc (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) (10396 Views)

See What This Nairalander Did To MTN Sim Registration Message.. / Hilarious.....one Word For This Nairalander. / HELP!!!! I Have A Crush On This Nairalander. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by maryray(f): 2:16am On Nov 04, 2008
Lol is all i can do. Take it eazy on d gal sha, i do believe she has better pics!
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 2:28am On Nov 04, 2008
I dont see anything wrong with her picture though angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by carmelily: 9:21am On Nov 04, 2008
gabrywyl:

I don't see anything wrong with her picture though angry

there's nothing wrong with her[b] picture[/b], honey. Everything's wrong with the creature in the picture!

now, why would she call anyone a monkey when she looks like that?
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 9:22am On Nov 04, 2008
Since when Enny go call people monkey for hia Enny is a very nice person ohhh. . . . Why you dey curse her like that? shocked sad angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by carmelily: 9:27am On Nov 04, 2008
but she hasn't denied that she did!
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2008
But what did she did? Where? I did not see it ohh sad
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by carmelily: 9:53am On Nov 04, 2008

why I am actually doing this, is becaus e she abused someone, sayin d person is like a monkey!

i saw this on page 2
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by sylve11: 10:43am On Nov 04, 2008
hmm?
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2008
Carmel,

I always call Infobaba a Monkey and I call Saucekid a Rodent and Mykali a Mykolo and also Showbobo a Showkoko and Sam Milla the King of Blablabla And Richo a pervert but do they take it offensively? No ohhh. . . . .

Does not give the Poster the right to go and abuse her picture for hia as such without her permission or her awareness.

And what made it worse, the Moderators/Admin go move this insulting and discriminating Thread to the JOKE SECTION. . . . . .  angry

There are other posters here whom have insulted me way worse off than what Enny has done and I don't go make a thread about them. Na waaa ohhh  angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by snazzy82(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2008
can somebody define the word insult it me! well to my own/persepectives, its simply means wat u admit as wrong hearing/accepable to ur hearing which u found undesirable to absorb.remember that wat u call insult simply echo(es) in ur memory repeatedly as being offensive.God(Jesus) was insulted(from my own view) but he did not take them as insult.Obama and McCain insult each other(as u may think), its not an insult, infact i define insult as FUNNY talk that remind u that there is always a despa inhuman nature

Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 11:11am On Nov 04, 2008
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 11:12am On Nov 04, 2008
snazzy82:

can somebody define the word insult it me! well to my own/persepectives, its simply means what u admit as wrong hearing/accepable to ur hearing which u found undesirable to absorb.remember that what u call insult simply echo(es) in ur memory repeatedly as being offensive.God(Jesus) was insulted(from my own view) but he did not take them as insult.Obama and McCain insult each other(as u may think), its not an insult, infact i define insult as FUNNY talk that remind u that there is always a despa inhuman nature

Ya, wait till they go make all those nasty comments about how you look. Than you will see whether if its funny or not. . . angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 11:27am On Nov 04, 2008
its a simple rule abi as far as i'm concern tongue
rate others that request rating the way you would like 2 be rated lipsrsealed

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=143969.msg2397033#msg2397033
that is the link where she called lolaluv monkey

cry cryi felt 4 da poor gyal init
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 12:01pm On Nov 04, 2008
Its https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143969.0.html

Yeah exactly Ori, lolaluv wanted to be commented upon and its a free world whateva people wants to say about her but for Ennyluv's case, she did not open a thread telling peeps to comment on her and who gives other peeps the rights to go and open a thread about her picture without her information? That beyond stupididty and I would say, awfully rude.

Anyways, you peeps can check my post and other people's post about me, Its far way worse off than Enny's post to lola.
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by fender(m): 1:21pm On Nov 04, 2008
na who dis babe dis kin tin?
na ril xtra large she be. meeeeeeeeen d babe wougly
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by fender(m): 1:24pm On Nov 04, 2008
na who dis babe dis kin tin?
na ril xtra large she be. meeeeeeeeen d babe wougly  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
fender:

na who this babe this kin tin?
na ril xtra large she be. meeeeeeeeen d babe wougly
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2008
gabrywyl:

Its https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-143969.0.html

Yeah exactly Ori, lolaluv wanted to be commented upon and its a free world whateva people wants to say about her but for Ennyluv's case, she did not open a thread telling peeps to comment on her and who gives other peeps the rights to go and open a thread about her picture without her information? That beyond stupididty and I would say, awfully rude.

Anyways, you peeps can check my post and other people's post about me, Its far way worse off than Enny's post to lola.

lol i get ur point
but the monkey thing was not necessary i guess
that another stupidity and awfully rude
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2008
but I always call Infobaba a Monkey ohhh  sad
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by shens2006(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2008
shocked shocked ha ahh! take it easy now
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2008
gabrywyl:

but I always call Infobaba a Monkey ohhh sad

but u 2 understand each others
i personaly can see sum1 pic and call them monkey even if they look like 1 grin grin
the issue is lolaluv did find it funny maybe because she was not expecting it
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 2:11pm On Nov 04, 2008
shens2006:

shocked shocked ha ahh! take it easy now

Are you my long lost Infobaba

origina9ja:

but you to understand each others
i personaly can see someone pic and call them monkey even if they look like 1 grin grin
the issue is lolaluv did find it funny maybe because she was not expecting it

true talk nne but did she posted her thread in the joke section to begin with?
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by shens2006(m): 2:15pm On Nov 04, 2008
no o. y?
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
no she did
i guess she was 1 off them babe with low self esteem
and need to build up confident

because i would never tell any1 to rate me
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 2:19pm On Nov 04, 2008
shens2006:

no o. y?

Cause when I go mention about Infobaba, you go ell me to them it easy ohh.

origina9ja:

no she did
i guess she was 1 off them babe with low self esteem
and need to build up confident

because i would never tell anyone to rate me

Poor girl. But still, I think this thread is a total piece of junk ohhh sad angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by origina9ja(f): 2:21pm On Nov 04, 2008
true
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by carmelily: 3:48pm On Nov 04, 2008
gabrywyl:

Poor girl. But still, I think this thread is a total piece of junk ohhh sad angry

@gab
Hmmm, like all those junk gifts you gave us? angry angry sad
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by tope2000(f): 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2008
I cannot blv this thread still exist shocked
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 2:56am On Nov 05, 2008
carmelily:

@gab
Hmmm, like all those junk gifts you gave us? angry angry sad

shocked shocked shocked angry After all the hard work, you go call my gifts JUNK HMM! angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by carmelily: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2008
@gab

I like that haute couture dress, sha cheesy grin
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Bbeee: 11:50am On Nov 05, 2008
na wa ooooo
notin wa we no go see for NLD grin
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by Gabry(f): 12:30pm On Nov 05, 2008
carmelily:

@gab

I like that haute couture dress, sha cheesy grin

Ah so now you dey show appreciation for hia angry
Re: Rate This Nairalander's Picture (ennyluv 6) by SeXYhOTmOM(f): 12:47pm On Nov 05, 2008
abeg make una free dis babe

with d rite clothes and makeup
dis girl cud be a babe

i think lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Man With A Very Big Cock / I Want Nightnurse / My Generation Vs. Your Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.