Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,009 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148718 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
Chillisauce:
Where are my pallies.
Come and eat Sunday treat meat pie.

No body should even laugh at me .

Cococandy
Lynda Royce
Edwife
Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Oya o
Buka
end product looks very yummy. kiss

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
edwife:
[img]http://www.memegenerator.es/imagenes/memes/full/13/53/13530561.jpg[/img]

#laughing in efe's voice#

Edwife, May I fast with you?...

Chillisauce!!!!!!
*comment reserved*
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
cococandy:
end product looks very yummy. kiss

kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear, I know you will eat with me, even if i messed it up. You are that nice.

As for edwife and lyndaroyce. Hungar go kill them. grin By the time they fast finish, dem go wake up for midnight drink garri and cashew nut cheesy. I dont even have their time. I have locked up the fridge and food reservoir.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 02, 2014
Chillisauce:

kiss kiss kiss
Thanks dear, I know you will eat with me, even if i messed it up. You are that nice.

As for edwife and lyndaroyce. Hungar go kill them. grin By the time they fast finish, dem go wake up for midnight drink garri and cashew nut cheesy. I dont even have their time. I have locked up the fridge and food reservoir.
grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyndaRoyce:

#laughing in efe's voice#

Edwife, May I fast with you?...

Chillisauce!!!!!!
*comment reserved*

My dear,let us fast o
I be new month don reach,we need all the possible blessings we can have.... grin grin cheesy

@chillisauce no vex o,na for your own good....
We dont want you spending the christmas savings to treat us.... cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
edwife:

My dear,let us fast o
I be new month don reach,we need all the possible blessings we can have.... grin grin cheesy

@chillisauce no vex o,na for your own good....
We dont want you spending the christmas savings to treat us.... cheesy

good night.

When you are hungry go carry the garri and cashew nut i left on the table.

tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 3:57am On Nov 03, 2014
Chillisauce:
Where are my pallies.

Cococandy
Lynda Royce
Edwife
Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Oya o
Buka

Dear, dear, lawd!

Those pies look absolutely yummie-luscious! (Grabs 4 of those soft, divine-looking pies for herself)...

Eds & Lynda, don't worry...imma eat your shares for ya! tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by beeevan: 7:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Chillisauce:
Where are my pallies.

Cococandy
Lynda Royce
Edwife
Efemenaxy
Beeevan
Oya o
Buka

I hope that half piece in the plate is not for me, where is the entire pies!!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2014
@efe
Mind you, I'm with the toilet keys... tongue
Eat and have fun! Buh don't come begging for the keys,because I warned you!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
^^ cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Dear, dear, lawd!

Those pies look absolutely yummie-luscious! (Grabs 4 of those soft, divine-looking pies for herself)...

Eds & Lynda, don't worry...imma eat your shares for ya! tongue

Thanks babe. First time
beeevan:

I hope that half piece in the plate is not for me, where is the entire pies!!

cheesy the pie was yummy . Took me a long time though . Howdy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by beeevan: 4:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Chillisauce:

Thanks babe. First time

cheesy the pie was yummy . Took me a long time though . Howdy

Am good babe, very yummy no doubt, what happened to your calorie errhhmm...erhmmm...counting lipsrsealed?
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 04, 2014
beeevan:

Am good babe, very yummy no doubt, what happened to your calorie errhhmm...erhmmm...counting lipsrsealed?

That was Sunday treat . I don't count much on Sunday s. Just to keep sane and indulge

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Dwoutlet: 11:29am On Nov 04, 2014
Ladies! Beige Lace Mesh Corset especially for you. #1399, more styles available. Please contact me for more details smiley

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:25pm On Nov 05, 2014
Christmas shopping, girls! Whose started?

Just got myself two large frozen and basted turkeys from the supermarket weighing 5.4kg each. cheesy Also got a Christmas cake, pudding, cards, and ribbons too.

Oya whose started yet? Chillisauce? Cococandy? Beeevan? Edwife? LyndaRoyce?

Happy midweek to you girls kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 10:32pm On Nov 05, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Just got myself two large frozen and basted turkeys from the supermarket weighing 5.4kg each. cheesy Also got a Christmas cake, pudding, cards, and ribbons too.

wink are you already excited? Aww. I can imagine.

I've not started anything. At all embarassed
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 05, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Awww . Most Christmas we spend in the family house. MIL and her sisters takes care of food and drink .

I haven't even bought anything here yet. But settled my kids in yonder
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:39pm On Nov 05, 2014
cococandy:
wink are you already excited? Aww. I can imagine.
I've not started anything. At all embarassed

Lol! Not necessarily excited as such o! Just wanted to start slow and easy, so I don't do any last minute mad shopping. But yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Let's see if I'll be able to get all presents wrapped, and the Christmas tree and decorations all set up at least a week before Christmas. I'm still aiming to get my pre-cooking done on 24th so I can sit back and this time (by fire by force) watch a good movie on the 24th. Now that'll be a real achievement for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 10:42pm On Nov 05, 2014
Chillisauce:

Awww . Most Christmas we spend in the family house. MIL and her sisters takes care of food and drink .

I haven't even bought anything here yet. But settled my kids in yonder

Yeah, it's a real FAMILY AFFAIR in the west, unlike back home where you open your doors to everyone and anyone cheesy cheesy

I do all the cooking, although last Christmas, my SIL surprised us with her Duck specialty. Never knew duck could taste so good cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Nov 05, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol! Not necessarily excited as such o! Just wanted to start slow and easy, so I don't do any last minute mad shopping. But yeah, I'm actually looking forward to it.

Let's see if I'll be able to get all presents wrapped, and the Christmas tree and decorations all set up at least a week before Christmas. I'm still aiming to get my pre-cooking done on 24th so I can sit back and this time (by fire by force) watch a good movie on the 24th. Now that'll be a real achievement for me cheesy cheesy cheesy
goodluck. Keeping my fingers crossed for you
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by beeevan: 4:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Christmas? Ha! Never thought of it yet.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2014
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
(Sigh)

Dry changing room. Where is everyone?

Beeevan?

Chillisauce?

Cococandy?

Edwife?

LyndaRoyce?

Someone say something...or recommend a Nollywood movie o! Been waiting so long for the weekend, now it's here, lemme enjoy it to the fullest.

Oya, aproko tinz...

~ Ed's you handed in your homework yet? Or are you skiving off, watching Match Of The Day? cheesy

~ Cococandy, have you found something authentic to eat over there, or are you still pining and salivating for Poundo, Eba, Fufu, Amala, Starch, and other "swallows"? cheesy cheesy

~ Beeevan, erm...erm.. tongue

~ Lynda, double erm...erm... tongue tongue

grin grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
^^^^ I'm doing great efe. You've not been coming to the kitchen. What to eat is not my problem anymore cheesy

How are you and yours?
I wonder where beeevan has been. Even sent her a pm and she didn't respond. I hope she's fine.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
^^ Lol! We're all good.

I do visit the kitchen but haven't posted anything on there of late. smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
EfemenaXY:
^^ Lol! We're all good.

Ed's you handed in your homework yet? Or are you skiving off, watching Match Of The Day?

I have not handed it yet,about to write my abstract and conclusion grin,will submit on wednesday by midnight..... tongue

Was watching soccer,now time to finish my assignment then one wicked movie afterwards... cheesy (so help me God) grin grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2014
Where two or three are gathered, Amibo things .
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:17pm On Dec 13, 2014
Chillisauce:
Where two or three are gathered, Amibo things .

It's the weekend na. Besides, a little amebo-ism is good for the soul. tongue cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 24, 2014
Meeerrrryyyyyyy Chhhrriiisstttmmmmasssss somebody(in advance)!
How are we all doing?
Efemena xy z! How are ur boys?..... What will u gve me for the xmas celebration?....okay b4 I ask...#whispering.. "I ve something 4 u this xmas"... All u need to do is to ask.*snaps fingers* wink

Edwife!..#mrs pink lingerie#.. How's mr eddy and lil eddy?
"They" said that "e don enta"! Is it true? Tsktsktsk...don't fret.... I'm not yet certain that's why I asked to hear from the horse's mouth....#tongue out#
Buh it would ve been nice if it entered b4 now, so u could give me a birthday mate....heeeeeeyaaaaahh!

Chillisause e't chillisauce....#scratch head#... Nne kedu? How are the chillisause(s)? Extend my kisses to ur babies..
That ur "self defence" thread got me rolling on the floor in laughter..lol.. Babes u dey vex oo! Just 3 amongst 10naija women under this naija harmattan would pay heed to that tactics... Not when our judiciary has indirectly rendered any being with a vagiinnaaa as minority and slaves to the folks with electric poles between their legs.... SMH.

Byvan e't beevann... Nwanyi... How is the preparation going? No over feed my boys with that porti wey u dey cook ooo...
Purging during this harmattan is no joke!....
My salute to ur oga @the top.

Cococandy! My one and only in-law( by force)....
How are u and yours?... Hope the kpekusing ministry is moving well?...

May we all celebrate this season in peace... Misfortune/badnews/ill health shan't be our portion. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
LyndaRoyce:
Meeerrrryyyyyyy Chhhrriiisstttmmmmasssss somebody(in advance)!
How are we all doing?
Efemena xy z! How are ur boys?..... What will u gve me for the xmas celebration?....okay b4 I ask...#whispering.. "I ve something 4 u this xmas"... All u need to do is to ask.*snaps fingers* wink

Edwife!..#mrs pink lingerie#.. How's mr eddy and lil eddy?
"They" said that "e don enta"! Is it true? Tsktsktsk...don't fret.... I'm not yet certain that's why I asked to hear from the horse's mouth....#tongue out#
Buh it would ve been nice if it entered b4 now, so u could give me a birthday mate....heeeeeeyaaaaahh!

Chillisause e't chillisauce....#scratch head#... Nne kedu? How are the chillisause(s)? Extend my kisses to ur babies..
That ur "self defence" thread got me rolling on the floor in laughter..lol.. Babes u dey vex oo! Just 3 amongst 10naija women under this naija harmattan would pay heed to that tactics... Not when our judiciary has indirectly rendered any being with a vagiinnaaa as minority and slaves to the folks with electric poles between their legs.... SMH.

Byvan e't beevann... Nwanyi... How is the preparation going? No over feed my boys with that porti wey u dey cook ooo...
Purging during this harmattan is no joke!....
My salute to ur oga @the top.

Cococandy! My one and only in-law( by force)....
How are u and yours?... Hope the kpekusing ministry is moving well?...

May we all celebrate this season in peace... Misfortune/badnews/ill health shan't be our portion. Amen.

Hehehehe!!! Hope my boys are ok now tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.