Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Lingerie! A Must Have! - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Lingerie! A Must Have! (148605 Views)

Women C-string Invisible Underwear Panties Lingerie / Enjoy La Senza Lingerie Shopping Online In India / Is There A Difference Btw Underwear And Lingerie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2014
Chillisauce:

Edwife, I get story for you o.

Hmmmm
*removes wig*

Coogar first wife done land oh. You Berra hide sister Sarah for closet. cheesy

I hope him never taste oh, cos na there wahala dey grin.

Nawa for you o Chilli.
Dont worry about sis Sarah,coogar can kill anybody who want to come between them wink

Trust me on that. grin grin cool
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2014
Hello ladies, welcome back Efe, missed you! kiss.

Edwife am trying to adjust to using this moniker again. How have you been babe?

2 Likes

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 09, 2014
edwife:

Nawa for you o Chilli.
Dont worry about sis Sarah,coogar can kill anybody who want to come between them wink

Trust me on that. grin grin cool

Ok o, I give them 1 yr. After then, Amma call the cops on Coogar.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by beeevan: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hello ladies!
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2014
byvan: Hello ladies, welcome back Efe, missed you! kiss.

Edwife am trying to adjust to using this moniker again. How have you been babe?

I am fine dear.I tell you,but what can we do just get used to it.

At least you still have some comments and threads alive unlike me,myself and I. embarassed embarassed grin

Hope the Beevs are doing good. grin
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by beeevan: 8:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
edwife:

I am fine dear.I tell you,but what can we do just get used to it.

At least you still have some comments and threads alive unlike me,myself and I. embarassed embarassed grin

Hope the Beevs are doing good. grin

Here am I, beautiful as ever grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2014
Celebrities are usually known for their long, luscious locks, so when a crop of stylish ladies suddenly started shaving the side of their head, I started scratching mine.

"Is this a hot new trend?" I asked myself. Looks like it. The edgy 'do isn't exactly anything new, but the popularity of the look certainly is, and it's gaining some traction. Many celebs have jumped on the half-shaved hair trend, and I'm sure this is just the beginning.

Shaved head collage

There's hair chameleon Demi Lovato, who's currently rocking her signature brunette locks in a half-shaved style, but first dipped her toes into the trend when her locks were hot pink this spring.

Demi Lovato pink half-shaved head
Photo credit: Getty Images Entertainment/Scott Logato/Getty Images

Then there's Rosario Dawson, who set the beauty community on fire when she debuted her half-shaved 'do this May. Some celebs take the plunge for a role, like The Hunger Games: Mockingjay star Natalie Dormer, and others opt for a big ticket event to debut their new look, like Malin Akerman did just last month at the Emmys after party.

Whether you love or hate the half-shaved hair trend, you've got to give these ladies credit for taking a beauty risk and owning their individuality. Because that's really all beauty is about — taking risks — right? If these bold beauties are inspiring you to shave your hair too, there are a few things to consider before pulling the trigger. I turned to Charles Baker Strahan, Herbal Essences celebrity stylist, to get some guidance on rocking this daring 'do, so you can be a total fashion do.
Half-shaved hair dos and don'ts

Do consider the re-growth process: "Eventually, you will have to cut the rest of your hair to meet wherever your hair is in the re-growth process once you're over the shaved look," Charles says. "If you want to maintain a shorter style, then this can work really well; trying to grow your hair back to one length won't be as difficult. However, if you eventually want to try and grow your hair longer, it will take a lot longer to get there from such a drastic style and the re-growth process will be more challenging."

Don't rush into it: "Before taking the plunge, you should look a bit further out as to what you ultimately want your style to be," Charles says. "If you're concerned about growing your hair back or maintaining a certain length, then I'd definitely make sure you think about that before you go for it!"

Do have fun with it: "This look is fun — if you're young and experimenting with your look and who you are, then this is a great, 'you only live once' kind of style. I always encourage girls to play and have fun with their hair to show off who they are!" Charles says.
More celebrity beauty

Emma Stone's hottest haircuts
True Detective's Alexandra Daddario dishes on fragrance and fall beauty
The month in beauty: 15 Must-see looks

1 Share

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
beeevan come and see the hair styles. Nice looking.

but my hair is very expensive
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
I'm not bold enough to consider shaving the sides of my head. The thought alone will give me endless nightmares!

Now back to the purpose of this thread...somebody pls post pics of your very average Nigerian lady sporting into a piece of sexy lingerie - I feel like having a good laugh this fine evening. grin

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
This thread is back
Oh yea
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 6:50pm On Sep 14, 2014
^^ Lol!

I'd forgotten that I was following this thread sef cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY: I'm not bold enough to consider shaving the sides of my head. The thought alone will give me endless nightmares!

Now back to the purpose of this thread...somebody pls post pics of your very average Nigerian lady sporting into a piece of sexy lingerie - I feel like having a good laugh this fine evening. grin

i have lost my 4 packs. embarassed
Its now 1 1/2 now.

cry cry
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Osama10(m): 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
wink
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Sep 14, 2014
cococandy: This thread is back
Oh yea
the hair style will suit you sha.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 6:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
It sure will. I know this because whenever I want to go something close to it,I use gel to mat one side of my hair and use my weave on the other side. Gives the same look.
And always gets me plennnty compliments wink

But I'm not daring enough yet to totally scrape the one side.
Chillisauce:
the hair style will suit you sha.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
@cococandy,would have done it but im doing my kinky hair. Took me a long time to get my length, i dare not cut it. at least not now.

did something close in university days (anita B or something like that). Too much salon time too
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
britney spears has her own line now of se xy ling:

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chillisauce: britney spears has her own line now of se xy ling:

Nice!

But indulge me and show me a line up of Naija babes na...
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 14, 2014

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
Haha!

Now this is what I'm talking about - beach horrors! cheesy cheesy
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by cococandy(f): 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2014
I might try that kinky stuff in the near future when I want to go all natural and save time as well.
Chillisauce: @cococandy,would have done it but im doing my kinky hair. Took me a long time to get my length, i dare not cut it. at least not now.

did something close in university days (anita B or something like that). Too much salon time too
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:34pm On Sep 14, 2014
so u people have reopen the thread and no one even thought of calling me.

""Edwife good heart will kill you,if only people thought about you the way you think about others.
sad

**I am walking away,from the trouble in my heart,i am walking away,singing.......**
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
edwife: so u people have reopen the thread and no one even thought of calling me.

""Edwife good heart will kill you,if only people thought about you the way you think about other.
""

**I am walking away,from the trouble in my heart,i am walking away,singing.......**

***Drags her back and plants a smacker of a kiss on her forehead!***

Of course we all think of you! But you're supposed to be telepathic na...we don't need to spell it out for you to know that you're in our thoughts, always... kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:40pm On Sep 14, 2014
EfemenaXY:

***Drags her back and plants a smacker of a kiss on her forehead!***

Of course we all think of you! But you're supposed to be telepathic na...we don't need to spell it out for you to know that you're in our thoughts, always... kiss kiss kiss

**return smiley,and take my front seat but not until someone called pepper bribes me** tongue tongue
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Oh my dear edwife,

I hope this will make u happy .

I just went tp the beach now to draw your name on the sand under the moon.

Pls forgive us.

Nwanyi oma

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
^^ Awwww....now isn't that sweet? smiley
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chillisauce: This is also nice if you are not too comfortable showing off the stomach. smiley

This looks great, with or without a flat tummy.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Chillisauce: Oh my dear edwife,

I hope this will make u happy .

I just went tp the beach now to draw your name on the sand under the moon.

Pls forgive us.

Nwanyi oma

aww embarassed cry cry
[img]http://media./media/11HxElzKUMmBxu/giphy.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 7:58pm On Sep 14, 2014
Love you ladies kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
glitest:
This looks great, with or without a flat tummy.

Yeah,look very comfortable too. You don't have to worry about the stomach fold when you sit.
Re: Lingerie! A Must Have! by edwife(f): 8:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
enjoy!

White angels wink

[img]http://www.noivasdobrasil.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/0011.jpg[/img]

will love to have this in red tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (71) (Reply)

Sonam Kapoor Style Diva / Black Women Rocking Their Natural Hair / My Gallery Of Beaded Jewellry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.