Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,161 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (3460 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / 10 Proven Signs That A Lady Ain't Interested In You. / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Obinoscopy(m): 4:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Romance Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by mooregan(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
YES!! I'm willing to serve my fellow countrymen on Nairaland.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Yes... I am Interested
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by tpia5: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
just put whoever you want to put, there, my dear, instead of making it seem like we are running a democracy?

i'm sure your list of appointees is by your side even as you're typing.

o kan fe gbe awon enyan lenu jo, make dem dey feel say dem be "important people" with "important opinion" and "ability for the job"

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tuntheycr7: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hymmm Romance ?
Would be thinking about it.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Danhumprey: 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
I support 190,Mr.Cork and Adaobi. They are a deadly combo. wink
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Danhumprey: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
tpia@:
just put whoever you want to put, there, my dear, instead of making it seem like we are running a democracy?

i'm sure your list of appointees is by your side even as you're typing.

o kan fe gbe awon enyan lenu jo, make dem dey feel say dem be "important people" with "important opinion" and "ability for the job"
Your head dey there there! wink

I usually think such "advertisement" for the position of Mods is unnecessary. undecided
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MrCork: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Obinoscopy: Distinguished Nairalander,

Here comes another opportunity to serve as a moderator in Nairaland.

The Romance Section needs Moderators to assist in enforcing the rules of the board and the forum. So,

- Have you read the rules & regulations guiding this forum?

- Are you willing to abide and enforce them strictly?

- Are you Passionate about this section (do you post/visit often)?

- Do you Spend enough time online daily?

- Are you level-headed and willing to take instructions from the Admin?

- Can you work together with your co-mods as a team?

If you answered 'YES' to these questions and you wish to be a part of this team, please say so here.

Thanks.

PS: Please note that it will be a lot easier to make this decision if you keep this thread civil and not derail it. Thank you.

...ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!...I love women, women love me...I like people, people love me....I love MOD's, MOD,s Love me....Love Nigerian women but they love me too much...I love Romance Section, Romance section cannot do without me....VOTE ME!! angry

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Huh? undecided

Wait o, with d family business going on, y'all still taking on more people? Na so we bad for this section ni? grin grin

Children of Romanus.... Repent! Bad shidren! Repent! grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 4:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
I nominate me and 190 grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Great! Sign me up for the list of nominees.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 24, 2013
-Mr Cork-:

...ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!...I love women, women love me...I like people, people love me....I love MOD's, MOD,s Love me....Love Nigerian women but they love me too much...I love Romance Section, Romance section cannot do without me....VOTE ME!! angry

grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

grin grin grin Go for it too.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
Idowuogbo: I nominate me and 190 grin grin

Go for it!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Silkmoth33:

grin grin grin Go for it too.

Okay.

I'm interested.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
adaobi123:

Okay.

I'm interested.

Whao! Now we have contenders... lol

contending with adaobi123, idowuogbo and 190 ain't an easy game
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Andyblaze: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
I have broken the world record 4 the highest amant of threads created within a month on this section and forum. I am the chosen one. Thenk!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by xynerise: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
Andyblaze: I have broken the world record 4 the highest amant of threads created within a month on this section and forum. I am the chosen one. Thenk!
Highest number of silly threads you mean?

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nomski0(f): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
I nominate Miss Adaobi(123). She spends enough time in the section plus her posts are mature and sensible.

Are nairalanders supposed to have a say on who moderates the section?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
all join! He is free to compete!
xynerise:
Highest number of silly threads you mean?

Andyblaze: I have broken the world record 4 the highest amant of threads created within a month on this section and forum. I am the chosen one. Thenk!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Iaz93: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
I nominate Mr Cork...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
I'll like to nominate 5 people

Xynerise
D-Explorer
Idowuogbo
Adaobi123
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Where have you been? Kinda missed you around; hope you're cool and family okay as well.... cheesy
Idowuogbo: I nominate me and 190 grin grin
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
I just want to ask; I hope the current mods are not been replaced; cos IMO, they're all doing a great job....
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
What MODs are they searching for again
Is Jaybee/Killz/Ogugua tired?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
sanb: Where have you been? Kinda missed you around; hope you're cool and family okay as well.... cheesy
Me and famz are doing well mami kiss
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
What's the package?

I can put my 300k paid job on hold.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idowuogbo(f): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dyt: What MODs are they searching for again

We need answers pls...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 24, 2013
Oh that's good.....
Idowuogbo:
Me and famz are doing well mami kiss

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Was wondering myself.......
Dyt: What MODs are they searching for again

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
There is a female handle here that has to undergo psychiatric evaluation before she is eligible to declare her intent.

(1) (2) (3)

Reason Why Men Die For Curvy Women – READ / She Barged On Me While I Was Nakqed And Refused To Leave. Weird# / I Started My Family With 5,500 Naira Salary In 2003, Now I Own A 3 Bedroom Flat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.