Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? (2931 Views)

How Girls Act When They Want To Have Sex With Guys (Pictures) / To The Guys: If She Is Not Yours Don't Go Nude With Her - Bamisepeter's Blog / 15 Ways Shy Girls Act Towards Their Crush (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 9:35pm On Aug 30, 2016
I believe relationships are meant to be enjoyed equally by both parties involved. It's been a cliche' that the women crave For attention more, and I'm here wondering, " does it mean guys should not crave for that too, after all males are humans, not logs of wood?"

I dated my "Ex" for four years and was going to settle down with her. I never dated nor had the time for any other woman. I cherished her so much since I had finally made up my mind I was going to marry her, but girls are funny;they act like their brains are halved.

During her IT, she uploaded pictures of her male colleague and herself on FB. They held each other like love birds It didn't bother me. It was until she sent her pictures (even ones with other female colleagues) to me and omitted that of hers with the guy that the jealousy crept in.

The next day, while chatting with her, I tried to bring up the issue since that was the only male picture on her entire FB pictures;mine (her bf) wasn't even there. I simply, in the most polite manner, made her know how I felt about it. She became annoyed and said I was acting overly jealous. I asked her what would be her reaction if she were to be in my shoes, and I acted just the way she did? She waved it aside, ended that she was gonna get rid of it; "it was a mere pix!" But my problem wasn't even the mere pix thing. "Why was she hiding it from me?"

Didn't I have a right to be a lil bit jealous. I remember it now because it is happening to a friend of mine too. What ya say, my Nairaland family? Just know I respect every of your comments.

Last bullet--> African men are not romantic isn't the issue with our women. I think our women are wired to repel romantic gestures.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by naijaboiy: 9:41pm On Aug 30, 2016
Don't mind such mumu girls. It's only when they are guilty that they bring up quarrels when you try to ask them questions concerning a guy.

If you're not guilty simply answer the question and everybody moves on.

You have every right to get jealous and ask questions. If you don't feel the need to guard what's yours then where is the love?

If you keep acting like you're not bothered it's the same girls that will say you don't even care.

Confused beings! undecided

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 9:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:
Don't mind such mumu girls. It's only when they are guilty that they bring up quarrels when you try to ask them questions concerning a guy.

You have every right to get jealous and ask questions. If you don't feel the need to guard what's yours then where is the love?

If you keep acting like you're not bothered it's the same girls that will say you don't even care.

Naijaboiy, you don't know how much I respect ur comment just now cos I felt I erred then. Thanks bro, I really appreciate.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by naijaboiy: 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Swizdom:

Naijaboiy, you don't know how much I respect ur comment just now cos I felt I erred then. Thanks bro, I really appreciate.
No problem. Anytime...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by youngest85(m): 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
kids everywhere

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Dont mind very confused set of humans (most girls)..buh me these i treat them like they want to be treated if u act like a ho% i treat u like that and if u act like a lady i treat u same as a lady should be treated.Nonsense na money to take buy properties down we dey find nw oo no be one daft girl go come dey pollute my mind when i dey purge off negativity every day..u gat right to ask any question if she is avoiding it guy just turn the table and dont stop till she tire for life...tell ur friend op

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Bro, You've got the right. As a matter of fact, every relationship needs that healthy jealous to keep the fire burning. Just don't indulge your insecurities or mistrust.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
Swizdom:

Break up with her. U will thank me later.

She no value u my guy. If u meet girl wen value u. U no go complain, even my ex till today still show me love in every way she can.

SSo many girls out there.

I can. Never think twice to leave a girl who disrespect me for once.

My current gf, wen we quarrel I insult her wen am really angry but she has never replied any

Respect#.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 9:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
youngest85:
kids everywhere
Your ignorance will only be compounded by your ignorance, fool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
dairykidd:
Dont mind very confused set of humans (most girls)..buh me these i treat them like they want to be treated if u act like a ho% i treat u like that and if u act like a lady i treat u same as a lady should be treated.Nonsense na money to take buy properties down we dey find nw oo no be one daft girl go come dey pollute my mind when i dey purge off negativity every day..u gat right to ask any question if she is avoiding it guy just turn the table and dont stop till she tire for life...tell ur friend op

You guys are my family, I swear! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Drew0:

She no value u my guy. If u meet girl wen value u. U no go complain, even my ex till today still show me love in every way she can.

My current gf, wen we quarrel I insult her wen am really angry but she has never replied any

Respect#.

Thank you so much, Sir. I apPreciate a whole lot.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
Any lady who deliberately hurt her boyfriend is not worthy to be kept.I don't believe in playing hard to get or flirting with other guys to test your boyfriend.A lady who truly love her boyfriend will be scare to hurt him.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 10:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
@VolTOxic, thanks and point well taken. Mine wasn't an unhealthy jealousy. Infact, she once saw me with my junior cousin and narrated how jealous she felt when she saw me talking to her.

I completely knw that insecurity is the no 1 killer of relationship. I only felt jealous because she had our pictures but never uploaded them. I didn't feel any atom of bad about it, but the moment she uploaded that guy, the jealousy, out of spontaneity, came up. Who wouldn't feel bad?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by charijee(f): 11:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Ifakiland(m): 11:08pm On Aug 30, 2016
When dey ask u people to av one main chick and many side chicks u'll not listen...now see wat a gal is putting u tru cos of a forking pix! U sef upload a pix of ur face buried in a gal's boobs and see if she won't behave! When ur gal tries to get u jealous...do ure in a 100 folds!
Be a bossman abeg! I serious!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by naijaboiy: 11:10pm On Aug 30, 2016
charijee:
sad sad sad
LOL! It's not what you think. cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by lilmax(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
I suggest you do the same, even more

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by charijee(f): 11:15pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! It's not what you think. cheesy
Hmmmmm

Are you now controlling my mind to know what I think

Kontinu sad
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 11:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ifakiland:
When dey ask u people to av one main chick and many side chicks u'll not listen...now see wat a gal is putting u tru cos of a forking pix! U sef upload a pix of ur face buried in a gal's boobs and see if she won't behave! When ur gal tries to get u jealous...do ure in a 100 folds!

You are right my brother, very right. It was my Ex, remember;we are no more together. Also remember I talked about settling down and not flirting around. I completely know how to get at women, but never will I do that while searching for my better half. Thanks for your opinion. You are 100% right.
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by naijaboiy: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2016
charijee:
Hmmmmm

Are you now controlling my mind to know what I think

Kontinu sad
LOL! But I can guess what's on your mind.

So I'm guessing right. tongue
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Ifakiland(m): 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
Swizdom:

You are right my brother, very right. It was my Ex, remember;we are no more together. Also remember I talked about settling down and not flirting around. I completely know how to get at women, but never will I do that while searching for my better half. Thanks for your opinion. You are 100% right.
My broda an average gal has atleast 4 guys on standby in every relationship she finds herself, dey call it "not putting all my eggs in one basket". Fine dey love u and all dat, but dey av oda guyz on standby incase Deir feelings for u changes. You shuld do just dat wen next ure looking for "d one" av her and den keep as much oda female frnds as possible....if u shower a gal with too much love she will misbehave....uve got to dilute d love alittle and share it with oda gals.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by elkraune(m): 11:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
mumu girls. litter naija na

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by charijee(f): 11:44pm On Aug 30, 2016
naijaboiy:

LOL! But I can guess what's on your mind.

So I'm guessing right. tongue
*side eyes*
Interesting

Since I can't place what's on my mind, maybe you should help sad

So, what did you guess right?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by topzttst(m): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
hmm
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 30, 2016
Swizdom:

You guys are my family, I swear! Thanks

u welcome brah
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by m6tem: 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
Ifakiland:

LOL 100 folds indeed
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by rosy1992(f): 12:58am On Aug 31, 2016
It's normal but you both should work things out positively.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Swizdom(m): 8:05am On Aug 31, 2016
rosy1992:
It's normal but you both should work things out positively.

Rosy, enunciate that a lil bit, pLease. How is it normal? Shouldn't a guy ask on issues like that?
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2016
Okay, jealousy was allowed. It was only natural for you to feel a bit spiffed about the whole *Facebook* incident . I'm sure if the reverse was the case, your girlfriend would have blown the roof.

But abeg, don't use your girlfriend's action to judge all girls. You and other guys on this thread. If you were unfortunate enough to have dated a girl with "halved-brain", that was your bad luck. Not all girls would act in that manner.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by rosy1992(f): 9:57am On Aug 31, 2016
Swizdom:

Rosy, enunciate that a lil bit, pLease. How is it normal? Shouldn't a guy ask on issues like that?
Exactly what I'm saying I would also get jealous if I was in your shoes but that shouldn't trigger mistrust or argument .
Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by JustHere2Observ(f): 10:24am On Aug 31, 2016
Drew0:

Respect#.

She is keeping your insults inside cooler for you. Your relationship doesn't even sound healthy. You shouldn't insult each other.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Act Stupid When the Guys Get a little bit Jealous? by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 31, 2016
JustHere2Observ:

She is keeping your insults inside cooler for you. Your relationship doesn't even sound healthy. You shouldn't insult each other.

It doesn't sound healthy but we are very happy.

I don't av to explain anything to u.

Bye.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get Your Desired Breast, Butt And Hip Shape With This NAFDAC Approved Solution. / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / I Have No Talent Or Job But I Suck D*cks Very Well – Nigerian Lady (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.