Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,125 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Should I Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Leave Her (1449 Views)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! / He Said They Both Rather Die Than For Him To Leave Her. / How Do I Leave Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Leave Her by nicetboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
friends currently am a final year student..i have a girl wish i love so much.we started dating about four years ago and hav plan of geting marry after my school.she dont use to request money from or ask me for her transport any time she visit me.problem started wen after her last visit she stop callin me sometimes when i call her she dnt use to pick especialy at night.if i ask her to come she will always tell me to leave her alone for now so she can sort her self out.recently she even ask me to let her be.Although i made a promise to my self that i most take of her financial needs and train her in school cus she is workin now not yet in school because of finance.for four months now i have seen,she refuse to see me and there is another girl around 200 student who dearly love me but i dont want to give her chance because i still love d girl and dont want to cheat on her..pals what your advise for me

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by redcliff: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wow. How ironic. The man in school takes care of his working class lady.. Read between the lines. She loves u no more.. Dont worry ul be fine after a few months of sorrow.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Leave Her by scientology(m): 6:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
come again pls
Re: Should I Leave Her by WackyJ1(m): 7:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
*Grabs OP by the collar with both hands and drags him towards myself* LISTEN HERE NICE BOY!! are you a learner? I'm hoping not.. Do you know what happens to nice guys in This country? I'm guessing you do
1. Get ready for a heartbreak because it is obvious that your girl's love for you has dropped below sea level.. All that she is doing now is just tactics to find a way to leave you cleanly
2. Listen to me, taking note of what i said in number 1, you wouldn't want to be dumped without life support would you? It would make the heart break more difficult than it already is. Better draw that 200level girl closer now.. After all it is said that you must make hay while the sun shines. Don't be a fool to push away prospective babes because of your babe because right now you're not sure that she is doing the same especially with the way she is acting
3. After no 2 has been ensured, You need to call that your babe and have a serious talk with her, ask her to tell you what she wants, beware she will want to tell you lies telling herself she doesn't want to hurt your feelings or just so she won't look bad and heartless. But you need to extract the truth from her so that you would know where to stand, whether she wants to continue or not... If there is a problem, whether it can be fixed or whether you two should go your separate ways

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by nicetboy(m): 7:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=WackyJ1]*Grabs OP by the collar with both hands and drags him towards myself* LISTEN HERE NICE BOY!! are you a learner? I'm hoping not.. Do you know what happens to nice guys in This country? I'm guessing you do
1. Get ready for a heartbreak because it is obvious that your girl's love for you has dropped below sea level.. All that she is doing now is just tactics to find a way to leave you cleanly
2. Listen to me, taking note of what i said in number 1, you wouldn't want to be dumped without life support would you? It would make the heart break more difficult than it already is. Better draw that 200level girl closer now.. After all it is said that you must make hay while the sun shines. Don't be a fool to push away prospective babes because of your babe because right now you're not sure that she is doing the same especially with the way she is acting
3. After no 2 has been ensured, You need to call that your babe and have a serious talk with her, ask her to tell you what she wants, beware she will want to tell you lies telling herself she doesn't want to hurt your feelings or just so she won't look bad and heartless. But you need to extract the truth from her so that you would know where to stand, whether she wants to continue or not... If there thnks so mch for the contribution
Re: Should I Leave Her by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
Eiyah Dude,

Four years is not a joke and really U are the man here, ... I will appreciate if u fulfil all righteousness before dumping her for Good !!

Here is what U will do, find time and challenge her face to face , Tell her to tell U the problem ...... Go High and calm down-low ..........

Calm her down,assured her of your love and remind her where it all started and how much she has sacrificed for you and you for her ....

Two Things are involved ;

1. She has a problem which she thinks U can't solved for her thus transfer of aggression or

2. She find somebody who give her more fondness than U provided .....

Ur Job is to ascertain which among the two before U Move on to Equation II

Try and Find-out ....... !!!

As for the 200L girl , confirm the above stated before U make your move ..... all -in-all strong ur mind incase of heartbreak .....!!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by Double194(m): 8:10pm On Sep 24, 2013
You are in final year and your grammar is this poor?

What's the name of your school again?

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by nicetboy(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Double194: You are in final year and your grammar is this poor?

What's the name of your school again?
thnks for your observation.but know the difference between grammatical error and typographical error before you jump in to express your criticism mr prof

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by longjohnsilver: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Op our opinions might not matter here cause I know deep down you have made your decision and you know what you want to do...you just want to hear other ppl's opinion so that you can stamp ur decision...so search deep within your heart and follow it...
Re: Should I Leave Her by 190theclown: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2013
wait someone read what this OP typed here to me SLOWLY! angry
Re: Should I Leave Her by asusuall: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
Congratulation,you've created a thread
Re: Should I Leave Her by 2sizzlin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 24, 2013
Frank, why you chop my biscuits?
Which one do you prefer? White? Blue?
Emeka, Stop flying around, sit down.
Where is the spoon?
Fuel tank.
Nigeria film.
It's not terminator it's caminator .
Love the 2oo level girl back, make it last for two weeks
Re: Should I Leave Her by Nobody: 5:04am On Sep 25, 2013
Send her to me...
Re: Should I Leave Her by Double194(m): 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
nicetboy: thnks for your observation.but know the difference between grammatical error and typographical before you jump in to express your criticism mr prof

The errors I saw here look more grammatical than typographic to me.
The tenses were incoherent. The construction was poor. The Lexis was more like that of a French/English translation.
I am not a hater, am JƱڪτ̲̅ telling U to proof-read first before posting.

GOD BLESS.
Re: Should I Leave Her by Double194(m): 4:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
190-the-clown:

because U don't comprehend at full speed
My Diagnosis..., U need to upgrade ur internal RAM with about 2 more gigg. I will even make it quadcore.
Re: Should I Leave Her by Double194(m): 4:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
190-the-clown:
Re: Should I Leave Her by DExplorer1: 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Do men still send ladies to school?
Re: Should I Leave Her by Abdulhakeem1(m): 6:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dating room don turn 2 Class room. No problem naw. Make we day speak grammar. Jst pain me say no b math we day solve.

1 Like

Re: Should I Leave Her by Abdulhakeem1(m): 6:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Explorer sum men still do it. As u see wen ppl pack cars in banks day Paste it (At Owners Risk), same 4d men wu send lady 2sch.
Re: Should I Leave Her by pasqal09: 8:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
OP, u are asking if u can leave her when she has already left u? Stupid question
Re: Should I Leave Her by baralatie(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2013
@op ,ds relatnshp as misunderstanding writing al over it.she nev askd 4 money 2ruout 4yrs!WE TALKING A WOMAN HERE...
She cant afford school
u av another girl in sgght
u tel me wat u re doing!
No luv here

(1) (Reply)

The Finest Art Of Sand Romance / Woman Ditches Husband On Wedding Day ...gets Married To Guest / Online Relationships Pros And Cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.