Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! (6134 Views)

Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by kent2946(m): 6:21am On Nov 01, 2015
I have dated this girl for six years, then I was in my 4th year and she was in her second year.when we started,we didn't know how to satisfy ourself sexually until we started learning and got use to each other.and today no woman satisfy me except her.whenever we make love I see other girls as nothing and always concentrate on my work.to a very large extent sex drives our relationship.But the point is I have told her when I will come for introduction and when we will get married but she is bent on getting married before the end of this year becos of pressure from her mum and most of her friend are married.She is 27 and I have propose our marriage to be December next year.recently I found out she has started dating one man which I confronted her and she told me yes they are dating but haven't slept with each other and I asked her to quit the relationship but she said unless I pay her bride price or else she will keep on dating this guy who is ready to pay her bride price within the next 2 -4 months.Note I have earlier seen her family and told them my plans and when am coming.the dad was ok but the mum was not ok with it that I should note if someone else comes they will give her away..Now that she is the only woman that turns me up sexually and am use to her can I met another woman that can satisfy me.
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by HerexG(m): 6:28am On Nov 01, 2015
So their daughter is now a commodity, that would be taken at a giver away price.

But you self nawa o, dating a girl for six years without even engagement haba !

3 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by kent2946(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2015
HerexG:
So their daughter is now a commodity, that would be taken at a giver away price.

did you read my story very well,I had formally introduced my self and plans to her family,that alone is a bold step.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by HerexG(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2015
kent2946:
did you my story very well,I have formally introduced my self and plans to her family,that alone is a bold step.

That's not enough my brother, a man did the same to my cousin few years ago and he ended up marrying another lady. Long courtship destroys relationships like disease do to the body.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by ENGRJCJ(m): 6:47am On Nov 01, 2015
The girl is tired of being Lord of the ring... Introduction how much kwanu.. Do the introduction this Dec then wedding on November next year if u truly love her.. @least she will know u are serious but baba don't marry coz of sex o.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by demarc001: 6:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Try convince her on the enlighten of going for someone her heart is not with. The whole issue of the other guy coming soon might be a ploy to gear you up, from your story there are indications she loves you. You try hasten up the marriage (its not a must you do a mega party marriage) and moreover are you sure you love her or its the sexuality that is your concern.
For record: if you can learn good sex with her you can do with someone else.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nature8(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2015
Bro my advice to you is that if you truly love that girl and it's not just about the sex but you also don't want to loose her.. I advice that you go to your friends or relations, borrow any of them money, pay her bride price first to secure her and pay whoever you borrowed later or else you loose that girl..

5 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by olumide81(m): 6:53am On Nov 01, 2015
Bros.....i know exactly how you are feeling, you are been complacent because of the number of years spent together, bros the funny thing however could be 'she may sleep with you after marrying someone else' but u fit lose her. so make hay when dry seson don dey approach!

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Women are impatient, when
Finally marries another guy, she ll come begging you for sexual sexcapades. 6yrs nor be beans o.

My brother don't kill urself, just go with the plans you have, if it don't work, she was Neva urs.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by jcflex(m): 7:18am On Nov 01, 2015
A must is always push by something,

and to me, what I think shld push a man must be his future,

Woman have nothing that they are thinking about, my brother pls dnt let the babe and her mother push you into what you are not ready for.

are your own parent disturbing you.

for her father to be ok with your propose date, while the mother is not, I think there is something fishing btw the mother and daughter.

if you allow yourself to be pushed into the marriage, mind you, you will bear the family burden alone, the mother inlaw, will not feed your family for you.

and getting married this year I dnt see it coming at all, this is nov. even the man ready to pay her bride price in the nx 4mnth, so it not even this year, why cant she jst wait for you.

alot of our ladies this day are push by their family jst to get married, at d end they marry whom they know few or ntin abt, dying in silent, nobody to tell, and in return the man they are suppose to wait n get married to, they will now start looking for him again, in the process cheating on their husband which they dnt even love in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by kent2946(m): 7:22am On Nov 01, 2015
jcflex:
A must is always push by something,

and to me, what I think shld push a man must be his future,

Woman have nothing that they are thinking about, my brother pls dnt let the babe and her mother push you into what you are not ready for.

are your own parent disturbing you.

for her father to be ok with your propose date, while the mother is not, I think there is something fishing btw the mother and daughter.

if you allow yourself to be pushed into the marriage, mind you, you will bear the family burden alone, the mother inlaw, will not feed your family for you.

and getting married this year I dnt see it coming at all, this is nov. even the man ready to pay her bride price in the nx 4mnth, so it not even this year, why cant she jst wait for you.

alot of our ladies this day are push by their family jst to get married, at d end they marry whom they know few or ntin abt, dying in silent, nobody to tell, and in return the man they are suppose to wait n get married to, they will now start looking for him again, in the process cheating on their husband which they dnt even love in the first place.

thanks bro
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Nov 01, 2015
The OP is not serious, what if the lady stops satisfying you someday?? Who talk say women toto nor get strong thing?
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by knostbrown01(m): 7:48am On Nov 01, 2015
Ppl like Ppl plenty for world, Ppl like God no dey, a wise man once said 'do not marry when you are not ready because you will regret it wen you are not ready'
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by mployer(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2015
miszeno:
Women are impatient, when
Finally marries another guy, she ll come begging you for sexual sexcapades. 6yrs nor be beans o.

My brother don't kill urself, just go with the plans you have, if it don't work, she was Neva urs.

Bad advice.

I Can say You are jealous a girl could control a man That much undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by mployer(m): 7:59am On Nov 01, 2015
kent2946:
thanks bro

Don't listen to That Guy. Plenty of them cannot manage a Relationship for 6 months let alone 6 years.

Pay her pride Price, bring her in and end That phase of life.
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Nov 01, 2015
mployer:

Bad advice.

I Can say You are jealous a girl could control a man That much undecided

Lol nor be small jealousy, if ur mum did that to ur dad, u won't have been here today, or at least not with this face of urs
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by TELLHIT(m): 8:05am On Nov 01, 2015
U an Idiooooooooooooooooooooooot

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by mployer(m): 8:06am On Nov 01, 2015
miszeno:

Lol nor be small jealousy, if ur mum did that to ur dad, u won't have been here today, or at least not with this face of urs

Your statement has no meaning.

Go and find a man for yourself. Don't come here to rubbish another girls 6 years relationship. Having invested time, émotions and body in a relationship for 6 years, she has every right to demand for marriage.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by ebubey(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2015
g
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nature8(m): 8:28am On Nov 01, 2015
mployer:

Your statement has no meaning.

Go and find a man for yourself. Don't come here to rubbish another girls 6 years relationship. Having invested time, émotions and body in a relationship for 6 years, she has every right to demand for marriage.

People like You That can't keep a relationship won't understand That.

You're very much on point bro.. 6years is not 6months, that's why I said he should look for help to secure her first.. It's cool of them for keeping it real for good 6years without break up.. Mehn they'll make a perfect match in marriage and believe me, there won't be anything like divorce in their marriage.. I pray he later marries the girl..

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by IamLEGEND1: 8:48am On Nov 01, 2015
all this one na nónsense

5yrs after marriage, she don become fat and wrinkles don dey everywhere.........na then you go start to dey hustle for contraband pussi elsewhere.

#ButDazNoneOfMahBusinessThough
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nobody: 8:59am On Nov 01, 2015
What's this bride price trash?

It aches my eyes and ears
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by obiak4(m): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2015
Nature8:
Bro my advice to you is that if you truly love that girl and it's not just about the sex but you also don't want to loose her.. I advice that you go to your friends or relations, borrow any of them money, pay her bride price first to secure her and pay whoever you borrowed later or else you loose that girl..
smh borrow to pay bride price hmmmm
don't u knw the spiritual implication of that step alone
you can't build something on nothing
pls nobody should be pressured to marry if not you would become miserable and the blessings of marriage might elude you
blessed be
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by CharleyCharley: 9:46am On Nov 01, 2015
fool
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by lovely17(m): 11:34am On Nov 01, 2015
pay the Bride price Bro before you start regretting
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by phillipay: 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
Well brov what you need to do is confuse her and she would surely stop dating that man,Let her understand the goal is not to be married but to stay married
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2015
To answer your question, I don't think so tongue ... You're too attached to her and her picture has been permanently pasted on that part of the brain that controls ur xx drive such that, if it aint her, then it wouldn't ever be nobadi else cheesy #you met ur doom grin

Now, to address ur issue, I don't feel she's dating nobadi else (I shouldn't tell u this secret tho) she's jez playing a game on ya. She knows ure so emotionally attached to her you'd do all within ur power to keep her no matter what. She's jez trying to threaten U cheesy (U fell fadat grin) with the help af her mother who told ya she's willing to lay her dautr off in marriage to the fast n furious wink . however, u gatu act fast so threats won't go real. What's stopping u? This chick I guess aint after a grande wedding , she jez wantu settle down and start with life.

1 Like

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by abokikhalifa: 12:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
you better make money well bfor you get married. women hate two types of men........boring nd broke men
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by dBard: 2:26pm On Nov 01, 2015
HerexG:

Point of order sir ( and resident feminists)
Note that, it's d mother NOT father that made the statement
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by olumaxi(m): 2:40pm On Nov 01, 2015
Igbo kwenu!..ndigbo kwenu!!...d girl must be ibo.................but,to b frank,relationships shldnt be sex driven,wat if one of u had to travel-out for a long period of tym?
Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by justeric23: 4:30pm On Nov 01, 2015
Bro.. I believe sex is a major factor or player in your relationship.. and that's wrong.. I realised that you have dated for 6 years.. and in all, you are used to her.. you have created a certain kind of "soul-tie" and that is dangerous for you. Please note the following:

1. You are not limited to her in life. Because you have not been with other people does not mean you can't do better.

2.try talking to her mother about the situation. If she can't give you any cogent reason why the girl should wait for you till next year, pls let go

3. If it is commitment they are after, bro.. organise little "intro" between ur family and hers

4. Talk to your woman and try to be sure that her heart is with you.

5. A woman that can allow her mom's pressure influence her decision in such a manner may not stand by you when storms of life blow later on in life

6. Think deep.. You're a man.. you are supposed to be the head.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Scared If I Leave Her,i May Not Find Someone Else To Satisfy Me!!! by sweetMichael(m): 4:31pm On Nov 01, 2015
if she no fit wait, give her belle, she go beg you not to live her

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are These True About Yoruba Boys? / What Will You Do If Your Daughter Does This? / See Pics Of Romanceland Most Sexiest Men-extreme Sexiness To End ur Weekend with

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.