Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer (8788 Views)

Man Dies After Drinking 4 Crates Of Beer In Lagos / Snake Venom, World’s Strongest Beer Contains 67.5% Of Alcohol / Hero Beer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by FreeGlobe(f): 9:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Seun shebi dem dey pay for this ad. Peter Obi beer is supposed to be sold free in Anambra afterall its Anambra money.

1 Like

Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by ChinoIsBack: 9:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
As I dey type now..am sharing a bottle of HERO bear with my wify.... grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2013
asha 80: the factory is in onitsha.
Oh i see! I don't take alcohol, but this hero beer really caught my attention. Thanks to my brother who taught me how to drink beer. grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by goldfish80(m): 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hero is the best beer in Nigeria at the moment,just a sip convinced me grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: As I dey type now..am sharing a bottle of HERO bear with my wify.... grin
nwunye gi na anu kwa nkwu? chai! I am missing seriously! First thing tomorrow morning, am buying a carton of Hero Beer and chilling it in my fridge. Time to get jiggy with it. grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by niggadee(m): 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
what about 33?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
niggadee: what about 33?
33 ko! 55 ni! nna biko ga noro ofu ebe! angry
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: As I dey type now..am sharing a bottle of HERO bear with my wify.... grin
That's HERO family be that
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by ChinoIsBack: 9:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: nwunye gi na anu kwa nkwu? chai! I am missing seriously! First thing tomorrow morning, am buying a carton of Hero Beer and chilling it in my fridge. Time to get jiggy with it. grin

We need it for night duty (strictly for ndi nuru nwanyi) lol grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 9:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
niggadee: what about 33?
Wetin be 33? Na end time sign?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by ChinoIsBack: 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
That's HERO family be that

You don't know what SAbmiller did for SE and Nigeria at large. The beer is well refined and smooth. oh mehn.... grin

My wify does not allow me to take more than two bottles. grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Lol! your head dey dia! You sabi marry joor! carry go, nothing mega! grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 9:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Nwunye gi gakwa amuru gi ejima na abania... Lol
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by ChinoIsBack: 9:32pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
Nwunye gi gakwa amuru gi ejima na abania... Lol

Nwanne our marriage is still very fresh and much new so we need to fire the hottest shot now.. grin grin
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
Bad market egbugo onye Yoruba na ele mmanya na street anyi na Lagos, maka ojuru ile Hero
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by gratiaeo(m): 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Nwanne our marriage is still very fresh and much new so we need to fire the hottest shot now.. grin grin
Fire de go nothing do you
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Sunnybobo3(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: Oh i see! I don't take alcohol, but this hero beer really caught my attention. Thanks to my brother who taught me how to drink beer. grin
After drinking, make sure you don't open for our brothers from the other side of the river.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Tolexander: 10:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
What is this one saying?
use you head to read it and not us yansh.
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by niggadee(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2013
gratiaeo:
Wetin be 33? Na end time sign?
lol how old are u?
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by niggadee(m): 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2013
berem: 33 ko! 55 ni! nna biko ga noro ofu ebe! angry
wtf is nna biko ga noro ofu ebe!
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by Rossikk(m): 2:52am On Sep 25, 2013
Is it a coincidence that the label bears a striking resemblance to the Biafran flag -as per land of the rising sun etc..?

Good subliminal marketing I'd say.

............................................www.nairaland.com/attachments/1324443_1images_jpga20ba95ef007d15e944b629823953065
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by ChinoIsBack: 11:23am On Sep 25, 2013
Rossikk: Is it a coincidence that the label bears a striking resemblance to the Biafran flag -as per land of the rising sun etc..?

Good subliminal marketing I'd say.

............................................www.nairaland.com/attachments/1324443_1images_jpga20ba95ef007d15e944b629823953065

South African Sabmiller= Biafra cheesy
Re: HERO BEER, Unarguable The Fastest Selling Beer by tonychristopher: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2014
berem: In Lagos o! The beer have flooded the whole of Lagos. you hardly see any igbo man drink another brand of beer except Hero.It's cheaper and has more alcoholic content than Star.

that is group economics igbos are known for

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Okro Soup Draw ? / Roadside Herb And Alcohol (paraga) Sellers: Your Thoughts / A Plate Of Food At Mr Biggs And Others: Which Is More Affordable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.