Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

"Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM (761 Views)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Top 3 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Hold Your ATM Card In Your Hand While On Queue!! / Reasons Why You Should Never Give "Anyone" Your ATM Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by Jummy4real(f): 5:07pm On Jun 24, 2008
My Fellow Nairalanders,

Please i got this email in my box this morning.  Is this truly from Interswitch?

C:\Documents and Settings\Jumoke\Desktop\Interswitch.doc

Your swift response to this will be appreciated.

Regards
Re: "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by abbyode(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2008
Itz a scam and fraudulent email, please beware !
Re: "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by Jummy4real(f): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
@ abbyode

I thought as much.

Thanks
Re: "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jul 03, 2008
Pleasseeee!, any request for you to divulge you PIN under any circumstance is nothing but FRAUD.

Never you reveal you PIN to anyone. I was a victim of that site once and I lost good money. So be warned.
Re: "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by Mustay(m): 10:58am On Jul 16, 2008
True talk.

Interswitch had some adverts some time ago to warn people who claim to represent them. They even made an 'interswitch' site
Re: "Join Us Promote The Security Of Your Atm Card (s) >> Register Now" SCAM by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2008
Actual interswitch website reads "interswitchng" while the scam's reads "interswitchnig". Notice the inclusion of "i" btw ng in the scam site.

Most ofter they are always shut down by interswtch within hours during the working days.

However since the scammers noticed that, they try as much as possible to get the victims mostly during weekends and holiday periods.

(1) (Reply)

Any Profit In Super Market Business? / No Counter Check In First Bank, Too Shameful / Dstv Vs Daarsat: Which Has Better Sports Content?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.