Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Dstv Vs Daarsat: Which Has Better Sports Content? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dstv Vs Daarsat: Which Has Better Sports Content? (764 Views)

Virtual Sports Betting Secrets / How To Bet On Sports With Your Phone With Bet365.com / How To Get Lottery,sports Gambling And Gaming Licence In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Vs Daarsat: Which Has Better Sports Content? by mikeapollo: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2009
Hi Folks,

I would like anyone who knows to educate me on the sports content of DStv and DaarSat.

Which one is better in terms of sports content, especially as it relates to showing football matches (both competitive and friendly matches) involving African teams(not just Nigeria or S/Africa)?

I want to follow all the friendlies and WC qualifiers of the African teams, especially teams like Nigeria, Cameroun, Ghana, Togo, Egypt, S/Africa etc

Generally speaking, which is the better deal between the two?
Re: Dstv Vs Daarsat: Which Has Better Sports Content? by tobi24(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2009
Sky sports is the best.

www.opujoe.com

Nigeria's premier e-commerce portal.

(1) (Reply)

Which Of This Business Is Profitable To Do / I need a tailor for nice Lady's Office Shirt / For Those Who Have Been Scammed; I Can Catch The Scammer In 2 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.