Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants (2160 Views)

Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Disown Wike / Rivers: 9 PDP Governorship Aspirants Reconcile With Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by softwareman(m): 8:22am On Sep 25, 2013
Delafruita: different strokes for different folks.I bet none of them owes as much billions as the dude.and you do realise how much clout it takes to owe billions
Billions? The uba guy is owing banks over 80 billion NAIRA and also owing cosharis more than 21 billion.

All the money uba is throwing around is OTHER PEOPLE'S MONEY!!
Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by ebbsfavs: 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2013
Section 177 of the Nigerian Constitution shows eligibility for the office of a governor as folows;

177. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if

(a) he is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;

(b) he has attained the age of thirty-five years;

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Talk about Qualifications and International Recognition. Let any one who says Dangote is not qualified to rule any country in Africa cast the first stone on Ifeanyi Ubah. Are you guys not smart? A person who left Anambra to Lagos and made it without forgetting his roots and assisted his homies can be said to be a guy that will stop at nothing to ensure Anambra is taken to the next level. A thoroughbred...
All this guys una just dey tire person. Let me ask how many of you that made Anti-NECO comments are CEOs? Get a Job or follow a leader.

1 Like

Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by ebbsfavs: 12:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
kokoA: Am I the only one that saw "NECO" as the LP guy's highest qualification? I think INEC made a mistake there.
Section 177 of the Nigerian Constitution shows eligibility for the office of a governor as folows;

177. A person shall be qualified for election to the office of Governor of a State if

(c) he is a member of a political party and is sponsored by that political party; and

(d) he has been educated up to at least School Certificate level or its equivalent.

Talk about Qualifications and International Recognition. Let any one who says Dangote is not qualified to rule any country in Africa cast the first stone on Ifeanyi Ubah. Are you guys not smart? A person who left Anambra to Lagos and made it without forgetting his roots and assisted his homies can be said to be a guy that will stop at nothing to ensure Anambra is taken to the next level. A thoroughbred...
All this guys una just dey tire person. Let me ask how many of you that made Anti-NECO comments are CEOs? Get a Job or follow a leader.
Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by ebbsfavs: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
kokoA: Am I the only one that saw "NECO" as the LP guy's highest qualification? I think INEC made a mistake there.

Gamechanger:

What is it about their qualifications? Bachelor Degree/Diploma for Ngige Plus Ph.D for his deputy. Is it better that of the APGA candidates: Master Degree for Obiano and Ph.D for his deputy. Up Obiano !

Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by kingbang: 1:54pm On Sep 25, 2013
Vote Wily Obiano!! Maka odimma Anambra State!
Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by Shakara123(m): 2:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
picasso4u: God, see the academic qualification of those who want to lead us. Many of them hav ssce, neco, wasc as their highest certificate. In as much as high academic qualification does not ensure good leadership but at least, we shld be sure our leaders can speak gud english.

I thought I was the only person in shock.
Re: Ngige, Ukachukwu, Obiano Top INEC Approved Governorship Aspirants by kingbang: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
GOVERNOR

PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH M LABOUR 42 NECO

NECO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy This is the illiterate tout that wants to buy his way to Anambra Government house! Zik's house is no longer for touts and illiterates, someone should tell Ifeanyi Ubah!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

MURIC Stands About New 100 Note, Require Wisdom / Photos From Buhari's Presidential Campaign In Delta State / Reactions On Fayose Advert On Punch Fayose Under Attack For Advert About Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.