Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) (16160 Views)

Cockroach Statement: I Was Quoted Out Of Context – Gov Shema / Nigerians React To Gej's Comment (A Nairalander Was Quoted) / 'Boko Haram Is PDP, PDP Is Boko Haram' (Buhari Was Quoted Saying This) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by gistextra(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Everything is on Goodluck jonathan head.. i pity that man.. no one knows what it takes to be on hot site

http://www.gistextra.com/boko-haram-amnesty/
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Ricmayak1: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Some people's reasoning faculty is so small. When ur presedent is seizing the rare oppurtunity to campaign for permanant security sit of the UN, pple are here shouting rubbish..... Little thinkers, no wonder, we r technologically backward. Kai! undecided
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
lertee: Yeah I knew I made sense.. shocked cool
well jonathan was also quoted buh made no sense, so u being quoted does not mean u made sense
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by adegwurulez(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2013
dis goes a long way to say we should always watch what we say on social networks.... buh seriously, anyday wey any print media quote me without due consultation ah go close dwn their office
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Dannylux: 5:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Judgemental cunts!! Jonathan must be judged by every damn decision He makes.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Caseless: 6:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
GreenBobo:

LOLs....I understand......
But global brands are not built on sentiments......
Sentimental brands never make it out of their country of origin...
Sentiments stagnates.....not only brands but human beings alike....
Shalom!
u ar very right! I'm very sure u knw how zuckerberg discovered facebook. Those 'global brand' targeted d local users/audience/followership b4 goin global. Nairaland started not as nairaland, bt as a forum dat focus more on fones and later transformed cos d owner thot it wise dat , it may not go a long way wth much about fones and it was a brilliant move i must say. Salam!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by GreenBobo: 6:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
caseless: u ar very right! I'm very sure u knw how zuckerberg discovered facebook. Those 'global brand' targeted d local users/audience/followership b4 goin global. Nairaland started not as nairaland, bt as a forum dat focus more on fones and later transformed cos d owner thot it wise dat , it may not go a long way wth much about fones and it was a brilliant move i must say. Salam!

Ok....so wats ur case?
Are you approving or ua disapprovng??
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Jarus(m): 7:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
eagle,eye:
The mass media is a powerful tool, and the internet has made the world a global village.
A forum like Nairaland is gradually being recognised by the print media in Nigeria. A time will come that even foreign print media and news agencies will be lifting quote after quote from NL.

That is iPunch, a section of Punch dedicated to Social Media reports.

Meanwhile, foreign media have atually been quoting NL. There was one story by a foreign media on the scandalous 77-1 Nigeria league results where a thread on Nairaland dating back 2006 or so, was referenced.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Caseless: 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2013
GreenBobo:

Ok....so wats ur case?
Are you approving or ua disapprovng??
hahaha,..u knw whr i'm standing.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Forwetinnah: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Engrish "Put his mouth" ko..insert his nose nii
If a GEJ supporter had typed that rubbish, the whole clan of 'GEJ must go' sadist would have been here picking and analysing every word. See them cheering him on yet they claim to be impartial or whats that word they always use these days.."Progressives" . The same man will argue that GEJ can't speak in public, isn't a good orator, blah blah blah..see Una life? HYPOCRITES!!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Forwetinnah: 9:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
"Have you SEEN the kenyan President voice" ( I know say I no sabinus english but dem dey SEE or HEAR voice) Ovoko Ovoko.
*singing* Jonadunce is a dunce, so is BALLABRIGGs..the same comedian would question how the president conducts himself in public. AliBaba brother, clap for yourself!! Make I sleep bo, yeye people!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 12:31am On Sep 26, 2013
lol grin

wow..
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by darediamond(m): 12:55am On Sep 26, 2013
GreenBobo:

..or is it because u aint charged by nairaland for comments?

evry comnt any1 makes on any post on Nland =s to a recurring $s 4 Seun Osewa. As 4 him d 'prayer' may ur post neva receive any views let alone post is a curse.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by bigtt76(f): 3:38am On Sep 26, 2013
Abeg ona free the man bo! Who no know ...no go know! Its not taught in Harvard or Yale, na just common sense knowledge that. Make e de UN de blab about nor look hin back. At least US nor hala about Egyptian Military comeback ...na so den nor go hala wen GEJ corn soak done.
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Koolwilly(m): 7:56am On Sep 26, 2013
eagle,eye:
The mass media is a powerful tool, and the internet has made the world a global village.
A forum like Nairaland is gradually being recognised by the print media in Nigeria. A time will come that even foreign print media and news agencies will be lifting quote after quote from NL.
That's not new. Yahoo has quoted NL before now www.nairaland.com/1200361/nairaland-mentioned-kim-kardashian-nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by russello: 1:11pm On Sep 26, 2013
adegwurulez: dis goes a long way to say we should always watch what we say on social networks.... buh seriously, anyday wey any print media quote me without due consultation ah go close dwn their office

And how are you suppose to prove to them that you are actually the person behind the supposed handle, since any "raggamurphy" can jump out of nowhere and claim ownership? Username and Password grin

Btw NL is a faceless and public forum, which by implication exposes any comment to the public domain
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by GreenBobo: 1:41pm On Sep 26, 2013
russello:

And how are you suppose to prove to them that you are actually the person behind the supposed handle, since any "raggamurphy" can jump out of nowhere and claim ownership? Username and Password grin

Btw NL is a faceless and public forum, which by implication exposes any comment to the public domain

bros....NL faceless?
Ders realy notin u do online that cant be traced back to u.....
Listen to ur self?!
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by docjuli(m): 2:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Naptus2 and Okika_Juju quoted in today's paper (Punch). still in the same section (iPunch).
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by opylas(m): 3:48pm On Sep 26, 2013
Rudebwoy:

guy, English dey confuse you badly. "Am I supposed" not "are my".

Itz d way of chattin dz days- wen u ryt down words xactly d way u pronounce dem; like d 'ryt' I wrote instead of 'write'. When are u? 19th century?
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by rhames(m): 5:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
How can one leave his house on fir in order to pursue a rat? grin
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by butchery(m): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2013
We're importer of good quality industrial equipments like butchery,bakery,fast food equipments many more with guarantee at a cheap price 11years experience on it contact us 08020685390,bbm 28297f11
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by iamdsam: 10:12am On Sep 27, 2013
cashkid18: are my suppose to comment on dis
Na waiten happen to English
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by iamdsam: 10:18am On Sep 27, 2013
GreenBobo:

honestly....u aint far off from d truth....
But there will be lots of pressure on Seun to change the forums name to somtin more 'Global....something more 'Sellable''!
If Nairaland gonna thrive globally, Seun got to change the name to something acceptable globally
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by iamdsam: 10:36am On Sep 27, 2013
Duke_Nija:

@ cashkid18 Its am I supposed to comment..

Ok. Back to the issue.
If Jonathan wants to support the Kenyan government its perfect by me and I would most certainly do so if I am president.
Goodluck Jonathan has been able to contain and curtail the excesses of a desperate and destructively wicked sect.
I believe as a big brother country, Nigeria should be able to provide military support in terms of soldiers and logistics to fight Al shabaab.
Terrorism anywhere is terrorism everywhere. Who knows, "The roach you failed to kill, might end up in your pot of soup"
Why not face the one in your own pot of soup first Why must he bother on other people's problem whe he has been unable to solve his
Re: A Nairalander Was Quoted In A Punch Article (Kenya's westgate Mall Attack ) by Nobody: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2013
cashkid18: noted..bt dt does nt mean dt everyone is perfect..tankx for d correction anyway.

you are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Army Bans Vehicles In Maiduguri / Human Rights Abuse: Ihejirika Replies Amnesty Internationa / Boko Haram Terrorists Now Trapped In Sambisa Forest – Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.