Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? (14787 Views)

How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working / Advice On Opening Of Laundry Services / Effect Of Erratic Power Supply In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by oniwo(m): 9:51pm On Oct 03, 2013
oduamine: hi all i have gotten my necessary tnings to start my laundry business except a washing machine.Please how do i get trained for a few days on how to record clothes, how to remove stain, tagging and not mixing customers clothes.

Very simple visit like 3 dry cleaners in your area.
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by Inosenduatall: 4:27pm On Oct 08, 2013
Good evening fellas. How is the cleaning business in your area this evening?
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by oniwo(m): 4:34pm On Oct 08, 2013
With help of dryer in this rainning season am okay

1 Like

Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by Inosenduatall: 5:15pm On Oct 08, 2013
Oniwo i'd like to talk with you. Are you on whatsapp?
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by oniwo(m): 10:09pm On Oct 08, 2013
Inosenduatall: Oniwo i'd like to talk with you. Are you on whatsapp?
Yes
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by oduamine: 11:31am On Oct 09, 2013
Oniwo,please do you know anywhere can i buy clothes tag for my laundry business?
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by lifestyle1(m): 9:43am On Oct 19, 2013
Mr Oniwo is a good man.. cool
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by eminikansoso(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2013
life_style: Mr Oniwo is a good man.. cool
this is a man that give any information he knows free of charge
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by eminikansoso(m): 10:49am On Nov 13, 2013
This business self get asi ibi
washing, drying, ironing and packaging all for a token
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by Nobody: 1:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Now this is A GREAT THREAD...
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by brawnmoney(m): 3:42pm On Dec 04, 2013
Oniwo pls can you send me you pin or Add me:
BrawnMoney --» 23A4DD7B
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by BRIGHTSOLAR(m): 4:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Dc solar iron now available

Specifications

Voltage: DC 12V
Max. Watt.: 150W
Max. current: 12.5A
Max. temperature: 150°C
Automatic temperature control system
Energy saving: 1 minute hot for 60°C; 2 minutes hot for 150°C
Can work with car battery
Duration time: if work by 100Ah battery can use 7 hours
Material: ABS body and aluminum base plate
Size: 240x107x115mm
With 3meters copper cable and clamps

visits our website for more detail

http://www.brightsolarpower.com.ng/_item?item_id=5782725713723392

1 Like

Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by laudate: 12:36am On Aug 27, 2014
oniwo: Cost of setting up a dry cleaning centre
One 12kg Washing machine #55k tok
One drying machine #50k tok
One Big 7500 generator #95k new
Two Tables for iron and washing #20k
One big industrial fan #12k new
Buckets, Gallons, Big Bows, Brush & others #10
Rent 50K for small shop in a street.
Other expenses 20k

There is a drycleaning/laundry outfit in my area and their washing machines and dryers are powered by 50kg cylinders of cooking gas. I saw it live! cheesy

What an innovative way to save money!
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by funkyjms: 12:12pm On Aug 27, 2014
laudate:

There is a drycleaning/laundry outfit in my area and their washing machines and dryers are powered by 50kg cylinders of cooking gas. I saw it live! cheesy

What an innovative way to save money!

Wow
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by saintruky(m): 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2014
Any with ideas on it and the list of items that will be gotten? Especially the kind of detergent to be used. D chemicals to be used for different type of stains (such as; oil n grease stain, blood stain, ink stain etc) and rust. Your response would be greatly appreciated.
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by Bukzdwriter: 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2022
I own Bukz Easy Clean Laundry, a laundry service in Awka.

A reliable laundry service provider should receive at least 300 items each week.
Re: Laundry Services: How do you cope with erratic power, & make profit? by Africanwardrobe(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2023
This thread is timelessly important, na sense & lack of vision make u talk like dz

sakaguchi:
Boring thread***yAwNs*** who even brought this to front page uh?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cbn’s FOREX Restrictions And Government’s Obsession With Dollars / Pound Falls As Lawmakers Challenge May’s Brexit Deal Before Crucial Vote / $19 Billion Dangote Refinery Gets Another 1 Million Barrels Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.