Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler (10957 Views)

How Ex-president Arranged Arrest of Diezani - Silverbirdtv.com / Okija Shrine: No Longer A Bee-hive Of Activities For Politicians (photos) / APC Members And Traditional Ruler Killed As Gunmen Invade Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Youngzedd(m): 11:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hundreds of indigenes of Okija have staged a peaceful protest to the Anambra State Government House in Awka over the arrest of the traditional ruler of the community, Igwe Barnabas Okeke by the police on Saturday.

One of the chiefs, Mmadueke Mwimnobi during the protest condemned the arrest of Okeke over allegations of harboring criminals at his palace.

Special Adviser to the state governor on Chieftaincy Affairs, Godfrey Muotolu said the state government would intervene in the matter.

Spokesman of the State Police Command Emeka Chukwuemba confirmed the arrest of the traditional.

http://silverbirdtv.com/news/okija-indigenes-protest-over-arrest-traditional-ruler

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by redsun(m): 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2013
If it is proven that he is harbouring criminals,he should be stripped of his title and sent to jail.Nigerians can not afford to bastardize the position of traditional rulers because that is the root of what holds the people together.It is the foundation of nigeria as a country and if criminals can hijack it like politics,then the country is practically finished.

4 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by kenbee(f): 11:53pm On Sep 24, 2013
Law shouldn't be respecter of any body. An extensive investigation should be conduct and if not guild, be released soonest but if guilty be made to face the full weight of the law. Okija in news again.

3 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by peckhamboi: 12:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Thank God Okija Juju has finally been arrested.

See that yansh on the lady in red, 100% made in Okija.

16 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by MayorofLagos(m): 3:33am On Sep 25, 2013
peckhamboi: Thank God Okija Juju has finally been arrested.

See that yansh on the lady in red, 1005 made in Okija.

Did you come in to comment on crime or to look mah sistah yansh?

Ibos are known for mislabels, i dont blame them. In Yorubaland this yansh will get the correct label, "IGWE". Yeee, oma pa mi o! cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by MayorofLagos(m): 3:36am On Sep 25, 2013
Oh i got distracted and forgot what i came in for. grin

Didnt Igwe Cletus get arrested few weeks ago for exact same offense Igwe Barnabas is locked up for now? Just wondering.
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Akpaife(m): 4:17am On Sep 25, 2013
Unless police can them arrest emir
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Youngzedd(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2013
peckhamboi: Thank God Okija Juju has finally been arrested.

See that yansh on the lady in red, 1005 made in Okija.

Hehe!

grin grin
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Brimmie(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Okija-Juju This Is Ur Thread!!

2 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by 9iceboi(m): 10:32am On Sep 25, 2013
This must surely b conected to forthcoming election. More Anti-APGA lgwes should await there own arrest.
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by sammy329(m): 12:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
shocked the lady in red is endowed
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by DICKtator: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija Juju has been arrested?

Yuzedo may bail him out though..................

WAIT....................

Can the Oracle be arrested?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by DonColz1(m): 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ok, they must win oh
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by yuzedo: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija Juju must give thanksgiving and dedication for this thread! grin grin grin

MODs when will a Banana Iceland thread hit front-page too?? Na only me remain! cry embarassed angry

4 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
These people v started again. Hope we ll not discover more shrines & corpse at their King's backyard.
Anytime I see Okija in the news, I see juju & ritual.
Last Bullet:
Gawd, my mouth no go kill me. I must talk wetin I see.
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by ChinoIsBack: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
Madam do you have akpu? Mix am with salad! With one bottle of Hero Beer..

1 Like

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by alaoeri: 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
That lady in red may turn out to be the topic of discussion on this thread.

3 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by yuzedo: 1:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
[size=15pt]THIS SPACE HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR OKIJA JUJU.[/size]

BUYERS BEWARE, SAY NO TO 419.

CAVEAT EMPTOR. TRESPASSERS WILL BE PROSECUTED.

FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT CHIEF SWEETUS OYOYO, PLOT 1 SWEETUS CLOSE, OFF MIKE ADENUGA STREET, OFF ALIKO DANGOTE ROAD, BANANA ICELAND, IKOYI, LAGOS, SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA, AFRICA, WORLD, UNIVERSE, MILKY WAY GALAXY, BETWEEN HELL AND HEAVEN.

TENK. angry

24 Likes

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Lilimax(f): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
Where is Okija Juju?
Hope he's not among the protesters cheesy?
Nwanna a, I hope all is well?
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by rabonni(m): 1:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
hmmmm just want to say the end is here.................how can arrest an igwe himmmm the end have taken place.....
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Nikapetrelli(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Okija no get traditional ruler,D man arrested is among those struggling for d position of traditional ruler

1 Like

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by real1akinsola: 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin grin THE ONLY PROTESTER I CAN SEE WITH A NICE PLACARD IS THE WOMEN IN RED...........O TA LENU
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by donphilopus: 1:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dat 1 na deir Problem..
[size=30pt]please[/size]

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by anthony500(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Where okija_juju
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by kingarizona(m): 1:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
ARUSI NDI OKIJA has been arrested shockedshockedshocked

Now is people are protecting for him to be released

What a Shame

even with all his JUJU, he can't save himself

crycrycry

But nwanne'm don't worry o, GEJ will soon grant you NATIONAL PARDON gringringringrin

LAST - BOMB - Reporting live from OKIJA, Nairalander OKIJA JUJU won't comment on this thread because he was not given access to his phone in JAIL, but after his release he'll hold a Press conference in his SHRINE. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by moscobabs(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
yuzedo: [size=15pt]THIS SPACE HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR OKIJA JUJU.[/size]

FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT CHIEF SWEETUS OYOYO, PLOT 1 SWEETUS CLOSE, OFF MIKE ADENUGA STREET, OFF ALIKO DANGOTE ROAD, BANANA ICELAND, IKOYI, LAGOS, SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA, AFRICA, WORLD, UNIVERSE, MILKY WAY GALAXY, BETWEEN HELL AND HEAVEN

TENK. angry
for Advert nko??
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by spade: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
God! Dat azz in red got my head spinning right round,
spinning right round,
spinning right round...

...Ummm, what's the thread about again?
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by tender92(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dat waist.! cool

Neva knew our women are dis endowed grin

Eeeehm
Yes back to d topic..

I knw who is behind dis...
They beta release my igwe b4 nemesis catch wid Dem
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
yuzedo: [size=15pt]THIS SPACE HAS BEEN RESERVED FOR OKIJA JUJU.[/size]

FOR BOOKINGS AND INQUIRIES PLEASE CONTACT CHIEF SWEETUS OYOYO, PLOT 1 SWEETUS CLOSE, OFF MIKE ADENUGA STREET, OFF ALIKO DANGOTE ROAD, BANANA ICELAND, IKOYI, LAGOS, SOUTH-WEST NIGERIA, NIGERIA, WEST AFRICA, AFRICA, WORLD, UNIVERSE, MILKY WAY GALAXY, BETWEEN HELL AND HEAVEN.

TENK. angry
yuzedo bobo am luvin ya ways
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Adex097: 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Dey don arrest okija juju
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
They didn't even protest when there town hall was converted to a brothel by a chief and now they are protesting mtchww was in Okija a few months ago.
Re: Okija Indigenes Protest Over Arrest Of Traditional Ruler by Nobody: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Very Locul people

Illiteracy @ It's Zenith

Well 'm not Suprised

We've all Seen The Likes Of

Okija_Juju

angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FLASH| 1.4 Million Nigerians Lost Their Jobs In 6 Months Of PMB’s Administration / Nigeria Slightly Improves On Corruption Fight; Ranks 144th – Transparency Intern / World Bank Okays Fresh $500m Loan For FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.