Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway (3979 Views)

So Far, Buhari Looks Like A “Dogo Yaro” - Dr Wumi Akintide (Sahara reporters) / Rich And Handsome! Governor Fayose’s Son Looks Like A Prince In New Photos / We Will Give Achebe A Befitting Burial - Southeast Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by bushwailo: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Delusion at work
All these APGA/ MASSOB dreamers making up stories.
How can you write a whole story with not even a simple picture.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by pazienza(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2013
Nonsense, Which Onitsha? the one i just visited last week or another one? You lots that are promoting bad governance, you will never see good things in your lives. *angry*
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by billante(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
still not looking impressive! but work in progress sha! wink

Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by billante(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
Meanwhile this is how nkpor flyover is looking so far

Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by ChinoIsBack: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
@Billante: Remove the first picture, the work there has gone far beyond what you have in that picture. They have properly ashpalted it and planted grass and flower at the open spaces within the flyover inter-change.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Nobody: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back: @Billante: Remove the first picture, the work there has gone far beyond what you have in that picture. They has properly ashpalted it and planted grass and flower at the open spaces with the flyover inter-change.
Chino, need ur help with something, dont know if u can help though..
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by ChinoIsBack: 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2013
INNO18: Chino, need ur help with something, dont know if u can help though..

Are you ready to work for our team on mobilization of electorates..?

Anyways am all ears..
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by kingbang: 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Anyways am all ears..

GOVERNOR

PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH M LABOUR 42 NECO

Chino, have you seen this on INEC's list of Candidates? Ifeanyi Ubah...NECO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. And this olodo wants to buy his way to Zik's house? Tufiakwa.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Anyways am all ears..
lol, sure. Anyway lemmi PM you!
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by ChinoIsBack: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingbang:

GOVERNOR

PATRICK IFEANYI UBAH M LABOUR 42 NECO

Chino, have you seen this on INEC's list of Candidates? Ifeanyi Ubah...NECO cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. And this olodo wants to buy his way to Zik's house? Tufiakwa.

Nwanne mu I saw it last night and I was like this is worse than an illiterate. grin grin

Remember that NECO is not up to 10years old since its establishment. Which means the dunce went recently to pay for NECO result which was immediately issued to him.

Have you ever listened to him speak...oh gosh you will break your head in laughter! grin grin

The guy is a real clown to think he can come any close to Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House).

1 Like

Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by kingbang: 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Nwanne mu I saw it last night and I was like this is worse than an illiterate. grin grin

Remember that NECO is not up to 10years old since its establishment. Which means the dunce went recently to pay for NECO result which was immediately issued to him.

Have you ever listened to him speak...oh gosh you will break your head in laughter! grin grin

The guy is a real clown to think he can come any close to Zik's Place (Anambra Govt House).

That's my point nwanne! The empty drop-out just recently paid for NECO certificate. hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Kai, Anambrarians don suffer.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Zet72(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
kingbang:

And yet you score him 40percent? confused fellow.
Oh u want me to give him 100% for that little improvement abi, anyway for ur information I don't celebrate mediocrity. Obi's performance falls under average to me
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Abagworo(m): 5:53pm On Sep 25, 2013
billante: still not looking impressive! but work in progress sha! wink

This picture is some months old. I did a personal tour of Southeast 2 weeks ago and that Upper Iweka/Headbridge axis is a lot improved. I however still scored Peter Obi low while I reduced my score for Rochas and Chime and I surprisingly increased that of Orji.

1 Like

Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by cjrane: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
Chino_Is_Back:

Are you the one asking this question?

Most of those typing crap on the internet are in faraway China, USA,UK or Brazil.
They have never entered Anambra or even Nigeria in the last 15 years!
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by ChinoIsBack: 8:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
cjrane:

Most of those typing crap on the internet are in faraway China, USA,UK or Brazil.
They have never entered Anambra or even Nigeria in the last 15 years!

Nwanne mu odi kwa egwu oo..
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by basilo101: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
I thought it was FG dat did dat work as part of d river port for easy evacuation of containers
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by ChinoIsBack: 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2013
INNO18: lol, sure. Anyway lemmi PM you!

Nwanne I couldn't see your mail. Please email me here: chino.dyke@yahoo.com
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 25, 2013
billante: still not looking impressive! but work in progress sha! wink

chei! anambra don suffer! cry
look at what someone is calling progress.
you mean in 8 whole years, this is all peter obi could achieve?
and yet he has the guts to want to impose another thief on us?
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Nobody: 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
onitsha has not changed in nearly 30 years!
and peter obi stole 8 of those years.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 25, 2013
in places where things are done properly, peter obi would have been impeached to make road for free and fair elections in anambra state
he is desperately trying to cover his tracks by imposing a candidate!
umu anambra, say no!
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by FreeGlobe(f): 12:01am On Sep 26, 2013
pazienza: Nonsense, Which Onitsha? the one i just visited last week or another one? You lots that are promoting bad governance, you will never see good things in your lives. *angry*
Big Amen my brother!!!
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by chukjojo(m): 3:59am On Sep 26, 2013
Slizbeat:

Ofcourse it is.
MUMU how are they the same?
is uper iweka close to nkpor?
Soon you'll tell Asha that Obosi flyover along Onitsha-Owerri road is same as Onitsha flyover.
mtchwww for you.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by chukjojo(m): 4:34am On Sep 26, 2013
billante: Meanwhile this is how nkpor flyover is looking so far
Mister, which of the two are u refering to? or do you mean the both? To educate you, nkpor flyover is located at new parts junction, along Onitsha-Enugu road. nkpor has never been close to uper-iweka where onitsha flyover is, rather it is Obosi(Awada Obosi) that is close to onitsha flyover. whereas obosi has its own flyover situated at 200mtrs after eletrical parts, along onitsha-owerri road.
So stop saying what u dont know.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2013
I can appreciate the level of work it took to get this far but mean while, remain on impressed withe the pictures above after 8 years of Obi.
Re: Finally, Onitsha Looks Like A Befitting Eastern Gateway by billante(m): 8:06am On Sep 27, 2013
chukjojo: Mister, which of the two are u refering to? or do you mean the both? To educate you, nkpor flyover is located at new parts junction, along Onitsha-Enugu road. nkpor has never been close to uper-iweka where onitsha flyover is, rather it is Obosi(Awada Obosi) that is close to onitsha flyover. whereas obosi has its own flyover situated at 200mtrs after eletrical parts, along onitsha-owerri road.
So stop saying what u dont know.

Mr I too know! Is it hard for u to read statement and understand it!?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Shot Down Nigerian Airforce Jet? / BREAK NEWS: Jackie Chan Finally Gone (dead) / Breaking News: 3 Ipob Members Shot Dead At Onitsha photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.