Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com (14121 Views)

Flavour And Chidinma Kiss On Stage At #Phynofest / Chidinma Looking Very Colourful In New Pics / Chidinma Looking So Fine In This Traditional Attire (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Chrystover: 12:12am On Dec 26, 2013
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by pussyeater(m): 3:48am On Dec 26, 2013
Cutesthunk: ....shaaaarappp....she's naturally fair, JEALOUSY
Adonbilivit until I see her childhood pic! Ode
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Seun(m): 6:56pm On Jan 10, 2014
Moustache alert! (on Chidinma)
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
NnamdiN: If wizkid is very tall, and Chidinma in this pic, is taller than him, it follows thus, that Chidinma is a very tall lady. lipsrsealed
What's this one thing saying?
Or you dey stammer ni
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by NnamdiN: 7:51pm On Jan 10, 2014
FrancisTony: What's this one thing saying?
Or you dey stammer ni
I wasnt there when they sent you to ihembosi comprehensive and commercial high school oju elegba undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
NnamdiN: I wasnt there when they sent you to ihembosi comprehensive and commercial high school oju elegba undecided undecided undecided
WTF! Is this poo saying? I can't figure out the trash u're spewing niccur.
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by NnamdiN: 7:57pm On Jan 10, 2014
FrancisTony: WTF! Is this poo saying? I can't figure out the trash u're spewing niccur.
you could ask that school for refund undecided undecided
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 10, 2014
NnamdiN: you could ask that school for refund undecided undecided
your writeup is pathetic!! And btw, are you telling me that those names you mentioned is a school? undecided
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by hummerwise(m): 8:05pm On Jan 10, 2014
She mite be bleaching naturally grin av seen some of her OLD pix she wasn't as white as dis
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by NnamdiN: 8:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
FrancisTony: your writeup is pathetic!! And btw, are you telling me that those names you mentioned is a school? undecided
you should know better.

I've been civil enough. Now run off and look for other kids (your mates) to play with cool Dont phucking qoute me again
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by cashcrusher: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2014
MzHolly: How cute and smallish

asin...very smallish! grin

wizkid is about 5'7, chidinma must be really short.

they luk cute tho' cool
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 10, 2014
NnamdiN: you should know better.

I've been civil enough. Now run off and look for other kids (your mates) to play with cool Dont phucking qoute me again
You're mad ni. Who is a kid.
And better respect your age or else!
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by NnamdiN: 8:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
FrancisTony: You're mad ni. Who is a kid.
And better respect your age or else!
else what my boy?
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by tobex23(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2014
Like seriously OP...your profile pics eh. lipsrsealed
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2014
NnamdiN: else what my boy?
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Lilimax(f): 9:23pm On Jan 10, 2014
Seun: Moustache alert! (on Chidinma)
Where is it? I can see nothing sad
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by DisGuy: 9:54pm On Jan 10, 2014
dis dude no dey close mouth for pics
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Chyzzsca(f): 10:44pm On Jan 10, 2014
Cutesthunk: its Chidinma i wil marry

dream on guy
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by justinsunboy(m): 7:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
kcee looking like a real fashion icon in his new out-fit
source: http://www.naijagossips.com.ng/kcee-looking-like-real-fashion-icon/
Re: Wizkid And Chidinma Looking Like A Couple!www.nairatunes..com by Deefuray(f): 9:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
They both look good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land / Who Is Hotter: Ijeoma Or Kemi? / Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.