Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,961 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land (14112 Views)

Leo & CeeC Become Numatville Tourism Megacity Ambassadors, Get Plots Of Land / Churchill Signs Super Falcon Players As Foundation Ambassadors, Gets Nice Gift / Churchill Acquires 280 Plots Of Land At The Numatville For Mechanised Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by AlexReports(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2016
Queen Africa Universe, Miss Nora Cynthia, Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria 2015 twins, Osaso Ogunbor and Osatu Ogunbor and the project director of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria, Mr Alex Nwankwo yesterday paid courtesy visit to Hon. Jonathan Daniel (Jodela).

The visit was to strengthen partnership relationship for the Numatville support of the pageant and model contest as the winner of Most Beautiful Model (MBMN) 2016 & Miss Glitz n Glamour 2016  Queens get free complimentary plots of land at the Model Quarters of the Numatville Megacity ( Abuja Dubai) 

Alex Nwankwo joins also the list of Nigerians in the entertainment circle that are allocated free plot of lands at the Numatville as ambassador of the project. The three beauty queens are already in line to be confirmed as ambassadors with branded cars to project the image of the brand and project of Numatville Megacity.  The celebrity city is the emergence of Africa's first and Largest National Tourism & Cultural Megacity in Nigeria, proudly Supported by The Federal Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban development, Abuja

Special appearance at the presentation of Land allocation document and agreement was the Sports Legend, Ambassador John Fashanu who congratulated AlexReports and admonished the models to work hard and stay focussed on their vision. He further informed them of the need to put up positive impression in public and as well promote the made in Nigeria products to boast the economy.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/wow-most-beautiful-model-in-nigeria_27.html?m=0

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by AlexReports(m): 8:24pm On Apr 29, 2016
IG: @alexreports

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:30pm On Apr 29, 2016
Congrats Bro, Remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by AlexReports(m): 8:32pm On Apr 29, 2016
Winner of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets a plot of Land in Abuja...@alexreports30

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by AlexReports(m): 8:35pm On Apr 29, 2016
More

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by AlexReports(m): 8:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Continue

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 29, 2016
wow
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by pennytration(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
Strange strange names

6 Likes

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by manee2(m): 10:38pm On Apr 29, 2016
3rd to comment.

Space for sale. sad or advert. undecided
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by joey150(m): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
Imagine if facebook starts to say a facebooker just got a land or a twitterer just joined a big club..or an instagramer just signed a new record deal.

Well...congrats on your land.

3 Likes

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Sijo01(f): 10:39pm On Apr 29, 2016
AlexReports:
Queen Africa Universe, Miss Nora Cynthia, Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria 2015 twins, Osaso Ogunbor and Osatu Ogunbor and the project director of Most Beautiful Model in Nigeria, Mr Alex Nwankwo yesterday paid courtesy visit to Hon. Jonathan Daniel (Jodela).

The visit was to strengthen partnership relationship for the Numatville support of the pageant and model contest as the winner of Most Beautiful Model (MBMN) 2016 & Miss Glitz n Glamour 2016  Queens get free complimentary plots of land at the Model Quarters of the Numatville Megacity ( Abuja Dubai) 

Alex Nwankwo joins also the list of Nigerians in the entertainment circle that are allocated free plot of lands at the Numatville as ambassador of the project. The three beauty queens are already in line to be confirmed as ambassadors with branded cars to project the image of the brand and project of Numatville Megacity.  The celebrity city is the emergence of Africa's first and Largest National Tourism & Cultural Megacity in Nigeria, proudly Supported by The Federal Ministry of Lands, Housing & Urban development, Abuja

Special appearance at the presentation of Land allocation document and agreement was the Sports Legend, Ambassador John Fashanu who congratulated AlexReports and admonished the models to work hard and stay focussed on their vision. He further informed them of the need to put up positive impression in public and as well promote the made in Nigeria products to boast the economy.

http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/wow-most-beautiful-model-in-nigeria_27.html?m=0

Am concerned about the bold. What type of names are those
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by LoneRanger2: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
This land na for sale or na for sharing?
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by KingAfooBaba: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
MTN Server... Your Father
I was supposed to be FTC ... Cos there was no comment when I clicked on this thread.. But MTN con spoil show! #Pissed....
#BackToMyKunuAndGala
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Flexherbal(m): 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2016
Congratulations!
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by ipledge5: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Can I buy the land from you...we want to build Lanicky campaignq headquater... grin

Lanicky for miss nairaland2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by kennyman2000(m): 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alexreports and all these gals. Make i no tallk
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 29, 2016
grin
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
that's good....hoping to become COWBELL's ambassador someday!
COWBELL MILK,OUR MILK.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Xionez(m): 10:42pm On Apr 29, 2016
and how will this save Tiwa's marriage?!
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by LoneRanger2: 10:43pm On Apr 29, 2016
John,the way your hand hold these girls for waist I no trust you at all. grin grin grin
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 29, 2016
Op and his cap again.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by initialize(m): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2016
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by DrChukzy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 29, 2016
Alexreports abi wetin be ur name? Dem Don finally dash u land abi? If you like, no go collect loan and start building ur house o.

1 Like

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by amzee(m): 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
When will I get my own plot of land?

I think plots of land should be given to Lalasticlala n Mynd44 in Sambisa forest.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 29, 2016
Ok
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Evestar200(f): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Nothing wrong with d names., those names are EDO Names.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Mattew690(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
This space is for sell

Give me a private message !

The space is still available

Hurry now !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The price increase today

Best of luck
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by mentorandfriend(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2016
The twins are cool, but the lady in wine colour, she's very pretty. I'm gushing about her.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Sijo01(f): 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Evestar200:
Nothing wrong with d names., those names are EDO Names.

Osatu and osaso = God cry? I've never heard of such Edo names.

Osato and Osasu, I know of but the aforementioned, mi know not undecided

2 Likes

Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by Jimbadly: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2016
Sijo01:

Na Bini names na. Abi you no sabi Bini names again? You wey be from there.
Re: Alexreports Joins The List Of Numatville Ambassadors, Gets Plot Of Land by crackhouse(m): 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2016
OK I Don hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Nigerian Artiste, Duke Of P Street. Watch His 'abefe' Video / Blessing Ikpomwosa Celebrates Birthday With Colourful Dinner Reception / I Have Five Kids From Five Ladies. I Am Scared Of Marriage’—tuface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.