Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,526 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice (8434 Views)

How I Scammed Lagos Job Scammers / Job Scammers Taking Advantage Of Corpers; How I Got Scammed Looking For A Job / Nigeria Security And Civil Defence Corps(nscdc) 2015/2016 Recruitment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by olumide81(m): 4:57am On Sep 25, 2013
(No insults pls)Early this year precisely january a family friend who works with Nigeria civil defense called informin me of an available job slot and the superior is willing to give it out for 200k ,he requested for 50k deposit and he made me promise that i will pay the balance in 3 intervals after gettin d job the next month its been 9 months now and its been one story or the other.....pls nlanders what can i do to recover my money , i av all documents used in transacting with him

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by okesuku: 5:01am On Sep 25, 2013
If u have evidence and u know who the officer is , u can report at the headquuaters
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by 234GT(m): 5:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Ohun oju n wa loju n ri

Tell him to produce your money within two weeks or you will report him to their headquaters. Him no go wan enter yawa for him place of work.

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Success5313(m): 7:26am On Sep 25, 2013
Try and report him 2 his relation b4 u will take a big step of reporting him in his work. because it would be a risk 4 u and him

3 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2013
okesuku: If u have evidence and u know who the officer is , u can report at the headquaters
Op don't waste time
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Samson222: 8:41am On Sep 25, 2013
please, don't wait anylong send the full detail of the whole story to nscdchq@gmail.com, I promise you, you will get quick intervention from them..

Goodluck
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by JECBOSS: 9:01am On Sep 25, 2013
If u report him, u'll also be arrested for attempting to pay 4 d job. So better move on with ur life!

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by amadice(m): 9:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Good for u...ppl like u ar d ones spoiling dis country....wat did u expect? Wen u get into d system u becom a coprrupt officer because u bought ur way into it....y ar u complaining?....at least u hav learnt ur lesson....wat if he denies ever seening u b4 even if u hav evidence....mind u he may hav top ogas backing him up...bcarful

6 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2013
WAIT!

Which website did you use? grin

10 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by ednut1(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2013
he who come into equity must come with clean hands, noting u can do, cos ur also a criminal

3 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by clun(f): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2013
I don't think it's scam. The list for the replacement is not out. Everybody have thesame problem. So I advice U wait if the list is out and your name is not there,then you can call him scammer. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by linasparkle(f): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2013
I don't think it's scam, am also involved in smth like dt and it isn't out yet, guez it's nt dir fault though

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by mkoabiola: 10:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Lol!
Nja ,where everytin n anytin goes.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by ayoku777(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by olumaxi(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2013
Ok,what is d website of nsdsc?..ww.nsdsc dats al

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by pweetytonie(f): 10:41am On Sep 25, 2013
Notify the oga at the top grin
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Brimmie(m): 11:11am On Sep 25, 2013
My Bro Almost Got Scammed By Ds Officers Too

OP, If You Report Ds To Police, They Cant Do Anything Coz Bribery Is Even Offence On Its Own!

The Best Thing Is To Cry Or Forget The Money!

Sorry Bruh, U 'll Get Employed Someday.

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by nekede11(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Chairman don't b afriad,it's nt a scam,me na since last year i give money 4 d same runz @NPS,but stil waiting 4 d list,u are nt d only person wit dis issue,i hav many nairalander frnds dat are waiting 4 d same list,d story hav been,list s coming out dis mnth or dat mnth till nw,but we knw 1 day d list wil b out,so cool down,don't spoil show 4 urself,yrs bck a guy was agitating against d officer he gave money 4 civil d work,just like wat u are trying 2 do nw,when d officer gave him bck his money,d nxt mnth d list came out,d guy beg wit extra 100k,d officer said no,he give d job 2 anoda person,learn 2 hav patience,many nigerians are waiting 4 d same list,once d list is out ,and u didn't see ur name,then u can take action,as i speak 2 u nw,it's getting close to 2mnths the list was taken 2 BOARD 4 signing,so evrybdy s waiting when they will release it,so i advice u 2 wait.
olumide81: (No insults pls)Early this year precisely january a family friend who works with Nigeria civil defense called informin me of an available job slot and the superior is willing to give it out for 200k ,he requested for 50k deposit and he made me promise that i will pay the balance in 3 intervals after gettin d job the next month its been 9 months now and its been one story or the other.....pls nlanders what can i do to recover my money , i av all documents used in transacting with him
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by fellymoore: 10:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
Opz

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2013
fellymoore: The poster does not commit any crime or involved in any coroupt practice.replacement is not recruitment.replacement stuff is share among top or reasonable cadre in organisation to bring who ever they like and it is left for that person to give a slot to his or her relations or friends and he might choose to give out his own for a token to someone he might not even know.so the buyer of such offer is not a crime.it is just a choice so far you got the desired qualifications.replacement is inhouse,no job advert plcement,no written test or interview.
damn, and the above comment was typed by someone who passed through the 4 walls of a university,the country has indeed gone to the dogs

6 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by nekede11(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2013
He is right,dat s exactly hw tinz goes n ministry of interior.
Katangora: damn, and the above comment was typed by someone who passed through the 4 walls of a university,the country has indeed gone to the dogs

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by fellymoore: 7:02am On Sep 26, 2013
Opz

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by fellymoore: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2013
Opz
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 26, 2013
First Bullet:

Op, you consented to pay (bribe) before getting a job. You are as guilty as that scammer. Give me your contact address so that I can come & arrest you. My promotion don sure for this year.
Second Bullet:
Gather all the evidence & report him to the NSCDC. But you sef go answer questions. Cos of the money you paid him.
Last Bullet:
Our people should desist from the act of bribing to secure a job.

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by jmoore(m): 1:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
You paid to get a job? Both of you should be arrested
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Richfella: WAIT!

Which website did you use? grin
WWW.nscdc das all

@op report to one of the ogas at the top

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by yuzedo: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
op bro i can help u.

if u neeeeed juju to make him die is N5,000 undecided

if u need juju to make he mad is N10,420 angry

if u neeeed juju to make him turn to goat in d middle of espressroad is N14,607 undecided

if u neeeed juju to make his kerewawo to swell like ice-block is N1,980.442 angry

but bro if u neeeed him t0 repant and pay u bark ur mony is N40,000 flat. undecided

so chose one or forreva hold u piss!! angry

16 Likes

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by dustydee: 1:37pm On Sep 26, 2013
olumide81: (No insults pls)Early this year precisely january a family friend who works with Nigeria civil defense called informin me of an available job slot and the superior is willing to give it out for 200k ,he requested for 50k deposit and he made me promise that i will pay the balance in 3 intervals after gettin d job the next month its been 9 months now and its been one story or the other.....pls nlanders what can i do to recover my money , i av all documents used in transacting with him
Two criminals. What you did was wrong in the first place. But report the officail to the appropriate authority.
Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Fazhy: 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
This scam happens every now and then.

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by matzoro(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
datz all

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by U90INDIVERSIT(m): 1:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
JECBOSS: If u report him, u'll also be arrested for attempting to pay 4 d job. So better move on with ur life!

You are a disgrace to humanity. smh!

1 Like

Re: Got Scammed By an NSCDC Official. I Need Advice by Brymo: 1:42pm On Sep 26, 2013
i can't stop laughing.the scam is strong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Accenture Internship Programme 2018 Recruitment / Drok Energy Limited / Salary Range Of Union Bank Marketing Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.