Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush (8690 Views)

Housewife Dies In Lover’s House while Man Loses Life In Brothel. / Village Girl Poses In Bush For Snap Shots.. / Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by gratiaeo(m): 6:56am On Sep 25, 2013
BY CHIDI NKWOPARA
OWERRI—A mild drama played out in Orlu, ImoState, when a commercial motorcyclist, a father of two (names withheld), was caught pants down making love to a married woman in a lonely bush.
While the 45-year-old housewife was making a case of rape against the randy motorcyclist, the 30-year-old man insisted that the woman was his concubine.
Giving account of what transpired to the police, the woman said she engaged the motorcyclist at Orlu to take her to her matrimonial home at Obibi-Ochasi.
She said when they got to a solitary area along the route, the man stopped ostensibly to ease himself.
She further told the police that while she was waiting for him to finish easing himself, the man emerged and started asking that they sleep together, adding that when she refused the amorous advance, the man grabbed her and forcefully lifted her into the bush.
The woman equally claimed that the rapist tore her inner wears to shreds, over-powered and raped her.
In his defence, the man claimed that the woman had been his concubine for years, adding that he had previously had fun with her at different times and places, including the spot where they were caught in the act.
He also claimed that he called the woman on her mobile line and asked her to meet him at the agreed spot in Orlu.
The man also claimed that when they got to the bush, the woman stripped herself naked, spread her wrapper on the ground and laid down before he started the act.
The randy motorcyclist, however, agreed that along the line there was a minor misunderstanding on the amount he should pay after they had satisfied themselves.
While the man claimed that the woman was asking for N500 for the service, he offered N200, which he said was the only money on him at the time.
Vanguard equally gathered that plan was in top gear to arraign the alleged rapist in court to face trial.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/okada-man-housewife-caught-making-love-in-bush/
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by gratiaeo(m): 7:01am On Sep 25, 2013
The woman i believe is lying.
Both of should repent because Jesus is coming soon

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by malc619(m): 7:03am On Sep 25, 2013
The woman is a LIAR, her story doesn't add up. Make she collect her N200 and sharrap

Make them free the Okada man jor..
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by 247notire(m): 7:07am On Sep 25, 2013
Inside bush? Haba! This one na spiritual conji.
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Why not get a room instead of straffing in the bush? They're lucky there are no lions and tigers in Orlu, the story would have been totally different. grin
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Tolexander: 7:32am On Sep 25, 2013
Wey the picture?

After the heavenly feeling in the bush, they will now come out scratching their bodies.

2 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by funnyx(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Why not get a room instead of straffing in the bush? They're lucky there are no lions and tigers in Orlu, the story would have been totally different. grin

Sister Berem! Get room for wia grin you no no how much that go cost? Persin wey no fit pay 500 na im go rent room? Poverty na curse sha.
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by kenbee(f): 7:39am On Sep 25, 2013
berem: Why not get a room instead of straffing in the bush? They're lucky there are no lions and tigers in Orlu, the story would have been totally different. grin

Do U read the article at all? The man can only offer #200 and you are still talking about room for how much?
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by okooloyun1(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Awon isele igba ikeyin

1 Like

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Nobody: 7:46am On Sep 25, 2013
funnyx:

Sister Berem! Get room for wia grin you no no how much that go cost? Persin wey no fit pay 500 na im go rent room? Poverty na curse sha.
Abi? poverty na real curse! grin
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Clemzy16(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2013
how many rounds did the quy qo with N200?
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Not many wife materials out there.
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by shininglite(m): 8:01am On Sep 25, 2013
Chai dat woman is a real dis disgrace.
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by shininglite(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2013
Dat woman is a real disgrace Chai ETT
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by venatus25(m): 8:05am On Sep 25, 2013
in naija women believe accussing men of raping and molestation as the defence they have but forgeting that no single man can molest and rape a woman.
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Mikocake(m): 8:12am On Sep 25, 2013
Dear me!! So women can be this cheap?? Not even a small girl, we are talking of a full grown woman..Chai umunwanyi un elego onwe unu tolo na afu
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Osama10(m): 8:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Popowaa: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2013
Tolexander: Wey the picture?

After the heavenly feeling in the bush, they will now come out scratching their bodies.
lol
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by yuzedo: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2013
Chai! boys wey read dis story, swear say una preek no stand! grin embarassed lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Okijajuju1(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2013
yuzedo: Chai! boys wey read dis story, swear say una preek no stand! grin embarassed lipsrsealed

Nna men... Make I no just answer your question.. But If my Oga call me now, ehn go wait small make I type this 2000 word email finish before I stand up from this chair.. grin

500 Naira knacking... Owerri Kpekus cheap die.. grin

Na half dozen I go dey order every night..

Oringo gbu kwa anyi... grin

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Princeparix(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2013
all dis tinz una d talk no be wetin i d tink self.....

If u be dis people spouse, wetin u go do?
#jumps into nke-a-agbala-mu-ara river#
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by fr3do(m): 8:57am On Sep 25, 2013
venatus25: in naija women believe accussing men of raping and molestation as the defence they have but forgeting that no single man can molest and rape a woman.

this is inconveniencing

@post
if she has bruises,it was rap:e
if not,it wasnt
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Nobody: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013
Umu Nwanyi!Okpa n'aga puom puom puom!anya n'aga wa wa wa n'ahu ya
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Okijajuju1(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2013

Room for 500 card Oringo?!

You no hear say na ABC Wax dem use do Mouka foam for bush?
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by AbuMikey(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
Haba! Habatically shockedshockedshockedshocked

gringringrin
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by yuzedo: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
Okija_juju:

Nna men... Make I no just answer your question.. But If my Oga call me now, ehn go wait small make I type this 2000 word email finish before I stand up from this chair.. grin

500 Naira knacking... Owerri Kpekus cheap die.. grin

Na half dozen I go dey order every night..

Oringo gbu kwa anyi... grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, i don tire for all these yeye unilag and ajebo babes wey go just lie down, nack dem no sabi. everytime na bed/room dem wan do am. with their yeye fake moans. after dem go wan make u give dem 20k for natin! angry nna u see dis kain nack wey okada man dey enjoy?? grin ordinary okada man dey enjoy wetin oga like me no dey see! Chai! embarassed mature ikpu n'ime ofia! grin i need to buy jincheng and move to owerri, i go grab one "ndaa" we go dem gimme weekend discount 40% off N500! grin

ABEG NA JOKE O! I'm a born-again virgin christian brother, i was typing for a friend. cheesy

15 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Okijajuju1(m): 9:17am On Sep 25, 2013
yuzedo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nwanne, i don tire for all these yeye unilag and ajebo babes wey go just lie down, nack dem no sabi. everytime na bed/room dem wan do am. with their yeye fake moans. after dem go wan make u give dem 20k for natin! angry nna u see dis kain nack wey okada man dey enjoy?? grin ordinary okada man dey enjoy wetin oga like me no dey see! Chai! embarassed mature ikpu n'ime ofia! grin i need to buy jincheng and move to owerri, i go grab one "ndaa" we go dem gimme weekend discount 40% off N500! grin

ABEG NA JOKE O! I'm a born-again virgin christian brother, i was typing for a friend. cheesy

Falls from my Ladies Machine... grin
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Danhumprey: 9:25am On Sep 25, 2013
I smell 'M.I.L.F.' wink A difference of 15yrs and a married woman for that matter?! Chai! The man don hit jackpot! cheesy
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Danhumprey: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2013
venatus25: in naija women believe accussing men of raping and molestation as the defence they have but forgeting that no single man can molest and rape a woman.
Chai! Seun's word sensor na something else ooo. See as e dey murder Engrish! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Sep 25, 2013
Meanwhile... This is how 'Bush Babies' are born.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by Isaiah90(m): 9:50am On Sep 25, 2013
owerri here i come
Re: Okada Man, Housewife Caught Making Love In Bush by gratiaeo(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013
BUS abeg take me to Owerri chap chap make i go nack N200 Akpako

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire / I Don't Need Normal Sex But Intense Pounding, Biting,slapping - Pretty Lady Says / The Butt On Vera Sidika Though (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.