Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,811 members, 7,851,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:30 AM

Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! (737 Views)

Nigerian Girl Racially Abused In The UK For Her Struggle To Graduate(pics) / UNIABUJA Students Offer To Pay Lecturers / . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! by Elderss: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2013
Hello NLanders.
I was given an unconditional offer to study in the UK for a one-year postgraduate taught programme (MSc) starting January 2014.
The total tuition fee is abt 11, 000 pounds and i have to pay 1000 pounds as deposit while i pay the rest on enrolment in January.
But the main challenge is that I have no money at all to finance myself. Please, what do i do. Will i just wait for this golden opportunity to pass me by? PLEASE, i need your advice. Thanks. OP, please FrontPage things
Re: Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! by tempex88(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2013
Guy, this is not a golden opportunity. UK schools are not like Nigerian schools. if you do not have money now, look for work, save and apply later. i can guarantee you if you apply 10 times u would get the admission all times you apply.
Re: Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! by lymelyte(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2013
Elderss: Hello NLanders.
I was given an unconditional offer to study in the UK for a one-year postgraduate taught programme (MSc) starting January 2014.
The total tuition fee is abt 11, 000 pounds and i have to pay 1000 pounds as deposit while i pay the rest on enrolment in January.
But the main challenge is that I have no money at all to finance myself. Please, what do i do. Will i just wait for this golden opportunity to pass me by? PLEASE, i need your advice. Thanks. OP, please FrontPage things
Can you kindly tell me the school you uk school u applied for?
Re: Unconditional Offer To Study In The UK (jan. 2014) But No Money. Help!!! by Dejiro(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
What did you do in your first Degree?
What course do you want to do at Masters level?
If you get a cheaper school fees can you afford it?
Are you currently working?
Or do you have a business you are doing?
If you get any initial monetary help how do you intend to pay back?

You can check my thread on

https://www.nairaland.com/1449927/degree-masters-uk-university-less-than

Your answers to my questions will determine what is next.

(1) (Reply)

Sunlight Centre For Research And Development Now Live On Internet / A Nairalander's View On ASUU Strike 2013 / UNIBEN Part-time Application For 2013/2014 Session Is Out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.