Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,151 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House (668 Views)

Why Do We Easily Misplace Our Handkerchief? / The Important Things In Life. Get Motivated Now!!!!!!! / Mrs Meniru Grace Egonaekwu Misplace Items Found (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Ifems(m): 8:25am On Sep 25, 2013
I have this issue of always misplacing my things like my watch,books,combs and even my shoes and socks.And i find it so frustrating especially when searching for them.Do you think it is normal?
What are your personal experiences?What did you lose?How do you feel when looking for them?Do you call yourself names?
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Henrypraise: 8:39am On Sep 25, 2013
At least u really lost dem n u later find dem, my experience: i was lookin for my transport fare n dats d only money i had i looked for dis money from 7:30am till 10:45am, (i cudnt go to work), i even slept off, only to discover when i woke up dat the money was in my pocket. I actually dont blame Mr. Ibu sumtimes
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 25, 2013
Henry praise: At least u really lost dem n u later find dem, my experience: i was lookin for my transport fare n dats d only money i had i looked for dis money from 7:30am till 10:45am, (i cudnt go to work), i even slept off, only to discover when i woke up dat the money was in my pocket. I actually dont blame Mr. Ibu sumtimes
Lmao!

I hate looking for missing things. I curse myself when looking for things I should've kept where it is supposed to be but due to procastination I didn't.
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by DisneyAngel(f): 8:44am On Sep 25, 2013
Anything including my cloth,phone,book,project ,etc and it happen often. It is really frustrating,but you just have to adjust and adapt
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 25, 2013
my phone, pen, books, the remote control and keys...i misplace those all d time
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Ifems(m): 9:48am On Sep 25, 2013
What could it be attributed to,is it that we are not organized or what?
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by DisneyAngel(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Gaskia am even confuse too
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Babe2sure(f): 1:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ifems: What could it be attributed to,is it that we are not organized or what?

Everyone experiences it at one time or the other and it can be really frustrating.
However,our temperament play a role in it. People with sanguine temperament will experience it more, because they are disorganised individuals.
I am a melancholy(known to be extremely organised temperament)so,I tend to put things in other,put things where they are suppose to be,give attention to details and do not like dirty environment. One of my younger ones who is a sanguine, is always looking for one thing or the other around the house,things as important as his certificates,(so disorganised). At such times,I will just be making jest of him, because I got tired of his looking for this and that. I know it is a function of his temperament though.

@OP
If urs is much,then you are probably a sanguine.That is to show that,the role of temperaments in our daily lives cannot be over emphasized.

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by homesteady(m): 1:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
The most annoying is when I'm looking for 1 leg of my socks!
Geez! I'll just start blaming and asking myself crazy questions! Why didn't I put the two legs in one place! Why did I not leave the socks in my shoe! grin
Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by Babe2sure(f): 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
grin grin grin
homesteady: The most annoying is when I'm looking for 1 leg of my socks!
Geez! I'll just start blaming and asking myself crazy questions! Why didn't I put the two legs in one place! Why did I not leave the socks in my shoe! grin

One should not overlook the fact that, men tend to be lazy at keeping their personal effects in place too. Abi I lie? tongue

2 Likes

Re: How Often Do We Misplace Things In The House by homesteady(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
Babe2sure: grin grin grin

One should not overlook the fact that, men tend to be lazy at keeping their personal effects in place too. Abi I lie? tongue

It true! But I know I'm far better than most men in keeping their stuff in place! cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Kidnappers Strikes Yet Again In Benin City, Edo State. / Benefits Of Being Tall / NCC's Plans To Further Cripple Cyber Cafes Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.