Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses (25006 Views)

Obi Of Onitsha Ofala Festival 2015- PHOTOS / Seven Interesting Facts About The Ancient Yoruba Culture / Black African Nobility Of Ancient Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by kenjudy(m): 2:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban: Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

It baffles me, that billions of people, both Christians, and non-Christians, believe that Holy Spirit had sperm, had sex with Mary and fathered Jesus.

Something is definitely wrong with many humans, but not Billyonaire.

I refuse to believe this, and I conclude that the Virgin Birth of Jesus - is the Most Acceptable Lie, most unquestionable Lie.

(Quote) (Report)

U don drink dat pito again shey? I wonder wats d connection btwn ur insensitive write ups to d news on ground. Utonni
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
LoOL!

Is it just me? Everybody that has commented on this thread quoted that Ajiban guy. Dude's high gringringringringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by dozieo(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban:
Must you write something,I guess you forgot your medication for the day and escaped yaba left this morning![i][/i]

Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

It baffles me, that billions of people, both Christians, and non-Christians, believe that Holy Spirit had sperm, had sex with Mary and fathered Jesus.

I refuse to believe this, and I conclude that the Virgin Birth of Jesus - is the Most Acceptable Lie, most unquestionable Lie.

(Quote) (Report)
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by abdul23(m): 2:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban: Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

(Quote) (Report)
Never underestimate the POWER OF WEED.

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by deebrain(m): 2:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban:

Billions can be fooled, but I wont be. Simple Biology states and proves that Egg and Sperm MUST fuse to form an embryo, and fetus - the precursors of babies.

(Quote) (Report)

Clearly you are under the influence of something.......some liquid stuff.
Kindly visit your doctor....
Thank you cheesy
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by deebrain(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
ajiban: It's not easy not to believe in God (and supernatural miracles) in Nigeria. Left, right, center, people are claiming miracles and supernatural intervention. Every Nigerian - politicians, businessmen, educators, beggars, and criminals inclusive - believes in the miracle working God, the devil, demons, witches, wizards, and 'spiritual attacks'!

Is there someone else on Nairaland who lives in Nigeria and does not believe in God? How do you manage to hold on to your unbelief in the midst of all these dogmatic believers? Whew, isn't this country too hot?!

- a concerned Nigerian unbeliever.

I looked for the connection of your reply to the above thread and found none....
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Badassniggga(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2013
O.p, Where the collapsed bridge na
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Badassniggga(m): 2:20pm On Sep 25, 2013
abdul23: Never underestimate the POWER OF WEED.
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sane people are trying to find a correlation between the topic and the content of this thread, yabaleft escapees are yarning rubbish about sperm and holy ghost. This points to the fact that the END of TIME is near. We should not be suprised at such THINGS.
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by crackhaus: 2:23pm On Sep 25, 2013
LMAO!!! grin grin grin
This qualifies as the single most lunatic-driven thread I have come across in a long time.
Who moderates this section? I really hope the thread was put on Nairaland's frontpage on purpose, and if it wasn't, maybe the Mod and Ajibanban both smoke the same hausa skunk. grin
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by victorazy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2013
End time tinz
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by omoalayo(m): 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hu come open nairaland gate 4 ground dis morning.. Shebi Seun don tlk say if U don entre make U close gate....see all dis pple wey don entre now.. Oya Seun call Police sharp sharp...
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Sexxymom(f): 2:58pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ajibanban has taken over this thrend...... U seeked for attention, now u have it. Hope u r happy nw.... Dis thrend should be given d most craziest thrend of d week..
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
ajiban: Order!
Lmao!

Seriously, this dude is cray: gringringrin
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Amberkamsi: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
I wonder oo, guy u rilly scared me nd i ws imagining if dere is any bridge at old market road and was also hoping to see d collapsed bridge but instead saw asaba bridge here,but bf framing dis kind of lie just know it dat dere are some nwa otu here o

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by khel(m): 3:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Op, What's with confusing us with collapsed bridge and collapsed drainage story? Okay just tell us you are equally confused too, uh? xlolx
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by emmabest2000(m): 4:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
Op are u crazy or what grin

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by emmabest2000(m): 4:22pm On Sep 25, 2013
Sexxymom: my brother, i think say na only me notice dis madness ooo... Reading from d first quote to d last quote, na laughing tinz oooo. Nairalanders una no go kill person.. That ajibaban guy talking abt sperm and holy spirit, hmmm i volunter to get d rope in which to tie him and take him to yaba left.... See wetin hunger dey cause, making some peeps think upside down... Lord have mercy....
LMFAO grin cheesy grin grin * Nne igboru ihe ewu ya eri * still laughing cheesy
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by PrinceOscar(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2013
In Nigeria generally we lack maintenance culture, people always look for where money will come out quick quick. God will help us, thank God say no life was loss
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by badmeat(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
All right folks,u see what drugs can do to you
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by kabarka(m): 6:50pm On Sep 25, 2013
ilugunboy: Mad people don enter NL this morning.
madness no bi small tin oo

1 Like

Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by kabarka(m): 6:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Prince Oscar: In Nigeria generally we lack maintenance culture, people always look for where money will come out quick quick. God will help us, thank God say no life was loss

see the poster has not being to onitsha before.
That brigde above connect onitsha and asaba and onitsha part of it is popularly called BRIGDE HEAD.
The poster's claim abt dis particular brigde is false.The whole nation will feel it if anything happen to this brigde b/c it connects the east and west.
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by ibedun: 7:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
AJIBAN: A perfectly rational question.

But wait AFRICANs are primitive, illogical and unintelligent fantasists. Waiting for miracles and messiah whilst the rest of the world press on with great scientific strides. We keep 'waiting' sitting ducks whilst hunger, extreme poverty, inhuman corruption and all sorts of terrible vices are killing us slowly. The pastors are enjoying bountiful rewards from their con and fraud.

The Bible, Jesus and God (and the Koran, Mohammed and Allah) holds no water in the West and South East Asian countries where the true miracles of science and reality is changing lives for hundreds of millions of people.

My blind people are still waiting for their White-man messiah.
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by DonaldGenes(m): 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Ouch_Daddy:

Lmao!!!! Nigga what are u saying? moreover, why Quote another nicca's comment & post on this thread with 100% of Negativity outside the topic! Bro, u look like a learner o! You be like Fally ipupa!!!!
hahahahahahahahahaha anytime i want lol, i have to come back to this thread................laugh so teh i don mispelt words..kai!
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Sep 25, 2013
hahahahahahahah guys make una help me..laugh want kill me here ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by DonaldGenes(m): 7:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
ifyalways: Is there a bridge @ old market road? I don't think so

Edit: crazy people full nld. cheesy opening line says "bridge" , last line says "drainage"
Ndi ara.
chai! another mad comment.......LWKMD
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by ceebabe88: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2013
Abu Mikey: Can't you trace your steps back to Yaba Left? Abi ooooooooo lolundecided
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by aries26(m): 10:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
First of all there is no bridge at old market road or around that area. I passed through upper new market, old market and new market road today and saw no collapsed drainage.
I have also noticed that it is only bad/negative news about onitsha that make the front page.
Ya gazie.
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 26, 2013
We have just gotten hold of the MOD, ajiban and the OP,they have been tansported back to yaba left,sorry for the inconviniences.

Signed-seun
Re: Onitsha Ancient Bridge Collapses by ananwune: 5:09am On Sep 26, 2013
Crazy thread men! Really crazy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Wuraola And Partners Assist Victims Of Mudslide With Shelter In Freetown / Meet Felix A. Mujakperuo: A Rtd Major General Who Is Now A First Class King / Photos From The 2015 Sango Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.