Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,142 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (12761 Views)

NEW MUSIC: Jesse Jagz - After Party Ft. Brymo / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Esinwaju: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: He's saying the truth! Imagine me the god_of_music i don't listen Nigerian RnB or should i say AfroBeat anymore instead i listen to AfroRapmusic, you know,they are the only guys who give me what i need even though they don't satisfy me sha.....the only RnB and soul music artiste i listen to with great passion are Praiz,Bez,Asa and Nneka.....the rest sing 4/10 of what a god like me needs. And trust me,if Tonto Dikeh records a song and broadcast on air,i'm sorry i'm gonna strike her to death. WARN HER!
You sound like a hiphop head. Can we talk?
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Mickeywilliams(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
Hahahahaha jesus indeed..hungry never start to beat you like Mode9..THOSE UR PIMPLEs Go TURN Craw-Craw....#abeg dj play me skelewu by that small boy#Holy mary mood

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by smoothicon(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2013
and here goes another proud brat

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by BlackHuman(m): 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
Master on high, Jah rastafarai eh! Light us in da sky, we aire and fly...

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2013
Indifferent: See who is talking... Jesse Jagz used to be a good rapper.
He was the 1st choc city rapper to go commercial. Now he has lost the dance floor and he realised the songs were for goats.
Dj abeg put Skelewu 4 me
#GoatMode activated

HAHAHAHAHA!
THANKS 4 THE LAUGH BRAH
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by BlackHuman(m): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
....No home and no family, the whole world living in vanity. Jah rastafari Until Babylon fall from calamity

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by UjSizzle(f): 1:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
Nwoka: Was Jesus a rapper?
*face palm*
Jesus=saviour
get it now?

@Topic...too many crap in the market now undecided
I like his Road To Calvary tho smiley
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 27, 2013
aldou jagz ain't no Jesus, buh him Mi ice Prince n d oda choc boys r d most intelligent rapaz in 9ja

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2013
Esin waju: You sound like a hiphop head. Can we talk?
What do you wanna talk about?
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
I AM NOT A FAN OF NIGERIAN MUSIC BT THE KID NEEDS TO HUSH IT
IF THE PEOPLE WANT HORSESHIT MUSIC AND THEY GETTING HORSESHT MUSIC
WHO CARES NO ONE FORCED PEOPLE TO LISTEN NO ONE FORCED HIM TO PRODUCE
GOAT MUSIC.
HE SHOULD ALSO REMEMBER THAT THE GOAT MUSIC IS WHAT GOT SOME WOULD BE
CRIMINALS OFF THE STREETS AND PUT FOOD ON THEIR TABLES. IF U ASK ME ID RATHER
HAVE THEM MAKE GOAT MUSIC FOR GOATS AND GET PAID THAN HAVE THEM JOIN THE
GROWING RANKS OF CRIMINALS IN THIS COUNTRY

.......BY THE WAY IN THE 2ND PICTURE HE LOOKS LIKE SOMEONE STUCK A CLUB UP HIS A$$
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Yungdamzyl(m): 1:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
njokusboy: Music
isn't about intelligence, not everyone listens to music for the lyrics,
some times pple only want to groove... The marketability of music is the
most significant determinant of whether it is good or bad music.... If
terry g shouts from now to next year and it is commercially successful,
then it is good music.. On the other hand if mode 9 spits on all of his
track and nobody buys it, then it is bad music as far as the Nigerian
market is concerned.. You don't sing to please urself, u do it for the
audience who in turn pay for it..
I wonder who jesse considers himself to be to even talk dis rubbish
since his music is neither intelligent nor marketable... Imagine lame
songs lyk jago and murder dem... Wannabe jamaican.... Isn't he the same
guy that did "wetin dey"... He is a sore loser trying to console
himself, make him go sleep abeg..

exactly!!neva knew intelligient pple lyk u re still on nairaland oo...nt doze phuck'n idiots lyk d jargo crooner,sayin trash....was he nt d one dat sang,jesse j tii de,chocolate city a tii de tii de??mtcheeew,phuck him!!
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Clintonblaze: aldou jagz ain't no Jesus, buh him Mi ice Prince n d oda choc boys r d most intelligent rapaz in 9ja
Well,i won't tell you to shutup if you are saying this as your personal oppinion,but i will tell you to shutup if this is what you think and what you want other people to think,which is not.
We got alot of greater rappers in Nigeria,M.I is definately in that list but he didn't touch the number to be metioned after 1 (one)
Yes! I said it!! I'm a great fan of M.I but i know he's not the best or the greatest.
Talking about greatness or greater rappers,you should be calling names like NO:1 ModeNine
|i know you may not be familiar with this rapper cause he his classsfied or should i say categorised as an 'underground rapper' which his not...truth is: he wasn't just successful in the rap game. MOdenine is temporary the greatest Nigerian rapper alive.
2.Perroschuz:Have you heard this guy's lyrics before?? Yes,that's why his songs wouldn't sell like a fresh palmwine in the village market of music....he is too Westernized and deep but he is a Killer!
3.M.I he brought back Hip Hop in Nigeria to life before it could step it's leg to the kingdom of the spirits...he brought it back with the Nigerian way,the way Nigerians wanted it.Nigerians needed to see themselves or their characters in RAP MUSIC unfortunately the likes of ModeNine,Phero,Churchchill,EXODOS and Weird MC couldn't deliver but M.I did. That's why he is the Rap Messiah!

Vector and the rest only plucked fruits from a branch of M.I's salvation tree.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by nickz(m): 2:02pm On Sep 27, 2013
CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! My Jesus of Nigerian music came a long time ago and his name is M.I .this dude should smarten up;he simply couldn't withstand the heat in Nigeria rap music and he had to switch to a bit of raggae......suddenly everyone is suffering from da KENDRICK SYNDROME. undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by spark4daz(f): 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2013
He myt b ryt wen he said da nigerian music is unintelligent bu 4 him to say he is d JESUS of nigeria, he got to b kidding me
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by walexy14(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2013
Weed n drugs has start showing on dis Dude face and body. Bros abeg stop this drugs fins

2 Likes

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ladeski: 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
amiskurie: he might be talking abt being the jesus of pimples
YOU ARE WICKED. KAI grin
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ladeski: 3:22pm On Sep 27, 2013
nickz: CRAP! CRAP! CRAP! My Jesus of Nigerian music came a long time ago and his name is M.I .this dude should smarten up;he simply couldn't withstand the heat in Nigeria rap music and he had to switch to a bit of raggae......suddenly everyone is suffering from da KENDRICK SYNDROME. undecided undecided
the same M.I. wey dey sell energy now with Lagos state? ok bros..............#sleep mode activated
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by nickz(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
ladeski: the same M.I. wey dey sell energy now with Lagos state? ok. bros..............#sleep mode activated
don't forget bro JESUS DIED grin , but that doesn't mean that doesn't mean that his messages,work of salvation are dead grin HE STILL REIGNS SUPREME! grin

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by deobaba(m): 4:04pm On Sep 27, 2013
If u are really into the lyrical/philosophical aspect of music,then I guess u will agree wit him.I bought his last album(jesse jagz nation) twice now and if u've listened to it u'll knw dat it was a really researched lyrical content.I guess he's really into the mary J school of thought now(which probably prompted the statement),but u can't take anytin away from it...there were some wrds he used that I had to check d dictionary for its meaning...its dat lyrically strong.And since he was referring to hard work,I tink he also has a say cause u don't need to be told dat almost all popular songs of now adays were not properly tot of/inspired.....No controversey for now,but dude....u need to easen up on d trees tho.....

Do u knw dis guy actually designed his album cover wit da Mary J logo... shocked
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by adele004: 4:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jah rastafarai....everybody just want to run thier mouth we all knw he is saying the truth jare#irepsk

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Esinwaju: 4:27pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: What do you wanna talk about?
Something that has to do with music. Good music. A PM would do..all I need is a go-ahead.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by decepticos(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2013
fully endorse this guy, its not like bob marley, fela or jimi hendrix weren't in the green movement. Pls ppl back off.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by kokoA(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ferdinandu: That guy should just shut up ,One Jesus is enough for one country and that spot has been claimed by the lady in Aso Rock.
Dat one Jesus of Okirika village naw, abi you don forget ? grin
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: Well,i won't tell you to shutup if you are saying this as your personal oppinion,but i will tell you to shutup if this is what you think and what you want other people to think,which is not.
We got alot of greater rappers in Nigeria,M.I is definately in that list but he didn't touch the number to be metioned after 1 (one)
Yes! I said it!! I'm a great fan of M.I but i know he's not the best or the greatest.
Talking about greatness or greater rappers,you should be calling names like NO:1 ModeNine
|i know you may not be familiar with this rapper cause he his classsfied or should i say categorised as an 'underground rapper' which his not...truth is: he wasn't just successful in the rap game. MOdenine is temporary the greatest Nigerian rapper alive.
2.Perroschuz:Have you heard this guy's lyrics before?? Yes,that's why his songs wouldn't sell like a fresh palmwine in the village market of music....he is too Westernized and deep but he is a Killer!
3.M.I he brought back Hip Hop in Nigeria to life before it could step it's leg to the kingdom of the spirits...he brought it back with the Nigerian way,the way Nigerians wanted it.Nigerians needed to see themselves or their characters in RAP MUSIC unfortunately the likes of ModeNine,Phero,Churchchill,EXODOS and Weird MC couldn't deliver but M.I did. That's why he is the Rap Messiah!

Vector and the rest only plucked fruits from a branch of M.I's salvation tree.

i told u MI was the 'jesus' he is way better than that u number 2 guy 'peshoruwz' MI made pple like hip-hop, not mode 9! He(MI) is the greatest! He dilevers on any beat! Be it anoti, or shot blackboy, or mbono feli feli, or somebody wants to die or action film or undisputted champion or beef even the number 1 track, he delivered, he delivere in all tracks on the illegal music 2 even 'f.uck you' yeah he kills pple on their own track like 'because of you' he raps on the impossible beat, Chech out iyanya ft MI! Even mode cant rap on that track! No rapper would have done better than MI verse in 'nobody test me' MI raps on fast beats(ridiculous) slow beats(one naira) afropop(chairman) ragie(bad man) old school. Any type, bring it on. He write 4 orther rappers too. If u dont agree he is the best, at least u will agree he has the best flows.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ozoemeka(m): 6:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
Someone usher this boy several seats.............Everyone wants to be Like kanye now huh

misspetite: Jesse Jagz, the talented producer, singer and MI’s kid brother, claims he is Nigerian music’s "Jesus Christ" and the only musician who can rescue Nigeria music from the rot it is currently going through.

The Jos, Plateau state born entertainer who is known for his magic fingers on the turn table and is now now the undisputed Afrikan Shrine spiritual leader said this in an interview with HipHop World Magazine recently. Here's what he said:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-CqxnxkulWd8/UkKY1iJz0sI/AAAAAAAAou4/g8wJ3oxndbQ/s640/Jesse-Jagz-soldier.jpg[/img]

SOURCE
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by emmabowin(m): 6:15pm On Sep 27, 2013
without mincing words,Jesse jagz new album could end up being one of the best rap album of all time by a Nigerian
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
emma bowin: without mincing words,Jesse jagz new album could end up being one of the best rap album of all time by a Nigerian
looks like uve 4gotten 'MI2 the movie' so soon. Nigeria best selling rap ablum of all time. And also holds a record of the first abulm to sell 300k copies on its first day of realese! (MI said and dat day the abulm has nt gotten to lagos)
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by johncheekin(m): 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2013
Jessie is talking sense anyway! though nigerian artiste are not singing because they can... Most of them are just triying to put food on their table.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by flange: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2013
emma bowin: without mincing words,Jesse jagz new album could end up being one of the best rap album of all time by a Nigerian

I second that ..* burning Bush* that song is fucking deep...... but jagz your music will speak for u no come dey call urself Jesus
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by decepticos(m): 7:20pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
looks like uve 4gotten 'MI2 the movie' so soon. Nigeria best selling rap ablum of all time. And also holds a record of the first abulm to sell 300k copies on its first day of realese! (MI said and dat day the abulm has nt gotten to lagos)
for me mi2 was wack cos i expected more, and there is nothing dat m.i is doing now dat hasnot been don b4 esp by mode9. no offence to his fans sha.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
Esin waju: Something that has to do with music. Good music. A PM would do..all I need is a go-ahead.
Go on...PM me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Download Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi Instrumental / What's Your Best Genre Of Music? / *download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.