Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,832 members, 7,956,149 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:40 AM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (12899 Views)

NEW MUSIC: Jesse Jagz - After Party Ft. Brymo / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
i told u MI was the 'jesus' he is way better than that u number 2 guy 'peshoruwz' MI made pple like hip-hop, not mode 9! He(MI) is the greatest! He dilevers on any beat! Be it anoti, or shot blackboy, or mbono feli feli, or somebody wants to die or action film or undisputted champion or beef even the number 1 track, he delivered, he delivere in all tracks on the illegal music 2 even 'f.uck you' yeah he kills pple on their own track like 'because of you' he raps on the impossible beat, Chech out iyanya ft MI! Even mode cant rap on that track! No rapper would have done better than MI verse in 'nobody test me' MI raps on fast beats(ridiculous) slow beats(one naira) afropop(chairman) ragie(bad man) old school. Any type, bring it on. He write 4 orther rappers too. If u dont agree he is the best, at least u will agree he has the best flows.
I know all this,but that doesn't qualify him to be the greatest,besides if you wanna rank a rapper as the greatest in Nigeria because of the way he rhymes with beats then Vector should be NO.1
Vector delivers in any beat than any rapper i've come across in Nigeria. You can ask somebody

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by yoji: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2013
After listening to his latest album, i hv to agree with him. Dude is a musical genius. His music feeds every mood u can get. His attention to detail and experimenting with various sounds is spell binding. Is collabo with 9ice was an oriental master piece. His collabo with brymo is d kind of stuff west coast rappers would b proud of. Or is it d soul drenching 'redemption'? Abi na sex and scotch ? The guy na prof joor

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by decepticos(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
i told u MI was the 'jesus' he is way better than that u number 2 guy 'peshoruwz' MI made pple like hip-hop, not mode 9! He(MI) is the greatest! He dilevers on any beat! Be it anoti, or shot blackboy, or mbono feli feli, or somebody wants to die or action film or undisputted champion or beef even the number 1 track, he delivered, he delivere in all tracks on the illegal music 2 even 'f.uck you' yeah he kills pple on their own track like 'because of you' he raps on the impossible beat, Chech out iyanya ft MI! Even mode cant rap on that track! No rapper would have done better than MI verse in 'nobody test me' MI raps on fast beats(ridiculous) slow beats(one naira) afropop(chairman) ragie(bad man) old school. Any type, bring it on. He write 4 orther rappers too. If u dont agree he is the best, at least u will agree he has the best flows.
Going by d little u have said i must say dat m.i did not make ppl like hiphop rather naeto c did, now we all know dat by popularity standard m9 embodies hiphop from dresscode to hustle, but if i go by ur standard it was neato c, sinzu and even ikechukwu and dagrin dat made ppl like hiphop, besides dat mode9, killz, dagrin and even ruggedman have rapped on varying beat types from highlife to even featuring asians.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by decepticos(m): 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
Going by d little u have said i must say dat m.i did not make ppl like hiphop rather naeto c did, now we all know dat by popularity standard m9 embodies hiphop from dresscode to hustle, but if i go by ur standard it was neato c, sinzu and even ikechukwu and dagrin dat made ppl like hiphop, besides dat mode9, killz, dagrin and even ruggedman have rapped on varying beat types from highlife to even featuring asians.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by decepticos(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Flexyjay: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
Lol
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 9:45pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: I know all this,but that doesn't qualify him to be the greatest,besides if you wanna rank a rapper as the greatest in Nigeria because of the way he rhymes with beats then Vector should be NO.1
Vector delivers in any beat than any rapper i've come across in Nigeria. You can ask somebody
FIRST OF ALL U BE MUMU 4 COMPARING HUMAN-BEING 2 JESUS,SECONDLY MUMU DEY RUN THRU UR VEINS 4 SAY VECTOR IS D BEST. WHO BE VECTOR DAT MUMU RAPPER? NONSENCE U NO SABI ANYTIN.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Krazyswagx: 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
dis guy jagz 4kup sha...where ice prnz,naeto c, md 9, fristyl, mi, ik chuk, me! ... lol i dey try 2 o!, ilbls, yng 6x,...etc dey jesse 2 dey talk...haba! kida kudz beta am die...die...die. tel him nt 2 embaraz m.i oh! kuz na him family. no hit song. nt even 1, he kun dey talk. naija music no gud, y he kun ft wizkid, da prince and di likes. y hin no sing alone 4 life. abeg fashi... one day i wud meet dis guy self
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2013
Krazy swagx: dis guy jagz 4kup sha...where ice prnz,naeto c, md 9, fristyl, mi, ik chuk, me! ... lol i dey try 2 o!, ilbls, yng 6x,...etc dey jesse 2 dey talk...haba! kida kudz beta am die...die...die. tel him nt 2 embaraz m.i oh! kuz na him family. no hit song. nt even 1, he kun dey talk. naija music no gud, y he kun ft wizkid, da prince and di likes. y hin no sing alone 4 life. abeg fashi... one day i wud meet dis guy self
Y U WON MEET AM,WEN BETA PEOPLE DEY DIR. NAECTO C BE MY GUY.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Aedesmuskeeto: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2013
Ich liebe dich: He raised a valid point tho, nigerian music is simply unintelligent who has heard eat chicken and die by terry g
grin grin grin LMAO @CHOP CHICKEN AND DIE..
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2013
papi365: FIRST OF ALL U BE MUMU 4 COMPARING HUMAN-BEING 2 JESUS,SECONDLY MUMU DEY RUN THRU UR VEINS 4 SAY VECTOR IS D BEST. WHO BE VECTOR DAT MUMU RAPPER? NONSENCE U NO SABI ANYTIN.
Like seriously You just couldn't lay your fact down without insultng me or calling me a mumu?? Smh
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Esinwaju: 10:46pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: Go on...PM me
I'll send you an email...can't seem to get a hang on this PM thing.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2013
god_of_music: I know all this,but that doesn't qualify him to be the greatest,besides if you wanna rank a rapper as the greatest in Nigeria because of the way he rhymes with beats then Vector should be NO.1
the the question is vector and Mi who raps better? Ans - MI
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2013
runzlord:
the the question is vector and Mi who raps better? Ans - MI
Korrect! But Vector has created his own niche to be compared with MI
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2013
Esin waju: I'll send you an email...can't seem to get a hang on this PM thing.
I've replied you
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 12:03am On Sep 28, 2013
who b dis he-goat??c as e de smell....jst like mode nine dat complains about nigerians dat refuses to buy and listen to his stupid songs....so is jessie...dat guy is a coward...he is lost...i tink he needs help now
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Shalome(m): 12:27am On Sep 28, 2013
Jesses new album is the shit now people....the album is banging
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by unclebangbang(m): 1:01am On Sep 28, 2013
god_of_music: He's saying the truth! Imagine me the god_of_music i don't listen Nigerian RnB or should i say AfroBeat anymore instead i listen to AfroRapmusic, you know,they are the only guys who give me what i need even though they don't satisfy me sha.....the only RnB and soul music artiste i listen to with great passion are Praiz,Bez,Asa and Nneka.....the rest sing 4/10 of what a god like me needs. And trust me,if Tonto Dikeh records a song and broadcast on air,i'm sorry i'm gonna strike her to death. WARN HER!

Lmfao @ if Tonto dikeh records a song and broadcast on air,....guy abeg o...I wan bleep d babe b4 u cut her thread wif ur Hades scissors.....funny guy....
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 28, 2013
unclebangbang:

Lmfao @ if Tonto dikeh records a song and broadcast on air,....guy abeg o...I wan bleep d babe b4 u cut her thread wif ur Hades scissors.....funny guy....
You beta fvck her fast fast! I dey VEX!! My blue blood dey HOT!!! angry
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Esinwaju: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2013
god_of_music: I've replied you
Replied
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Maygold30: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2013
Jesse Jagz you better don't make angry
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Ricmayak1: 6:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by alisigwe(m): 8:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Am really amazed at the shallow music knowledge of my fellow nairalanders. For those who've not listened to post choc city jesse should pls do so before making hasty hate comments. At least go cop the jagz nation or better still download redemption,desire and the recent" third world war" feat femi kuti you will see the how jesse matured from dat young boy then that was used as a puppet for money hungry audu maikori! Now he's left choc city and will no more be forced to do rubbish wack club songs like "jargo" and the rest... So if he says he's the jesus of the game it's simply a metaphorical comparison as d sole bringer of good music though some peeps call it conscious music but I disagree kuz there is nothing conscious abt burning sk in music videos . Also he's grown up now and gat a daughter so u don't expect him to be performing from one club to another kuz there are a million young dudes now doing the same stuff! If he continues like this he will become a legend for sure in d nearest future. He's already been loved madly here in abj kuz redemption video really silenced a lotta of people musically!my two f*king cent
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Texykool: 8:52am On Sep 28, 2013
alisigwe: Am really amazed at the shallow music knowledge of my fellow nairalanders. For those who've not listened to post choc city jesse should pls do so before making hasty hate comments. At least go cop the jagz nation or better still download redemption,desire and the recent" third world war" feat femi kuti you will see the how jesse matured from dat young boy then that was used as a puppet for money hungry audu maikori! Now he's left choc city and will no more be forced to do rubbish wack club songs like "jargo" and the rest... So if he says he's the jesus of the game it's simply a metaphorical comparison as d sole bringer of good music though some peeps call it conscious music but I disagree kuz there is nothing conscious abt burning sk in music videos . Also he's grown up now and gat a daughter so u don't expect him to be performing from one club to another kuz there are a million young dudes now doing the same stuff! If he continues like this he will become a legend for sure in d nearest future. He's already been loved madly here in abj kuz redemption video really silenced a lotta of people musically!my two f*king cent

Like... For real?

He was used as a puppet... For real?

And I guess MI and Ice Prince are puppets too?

He was forced to do Jargo... For real?

Forced like... It was written for him to sing? He sang at gun point?

His songs is being loved in Abuja... For real?

Sebi Abuja is where Nigeria ends.

Why did he feature Wizkid and D'Prince... Lol

Sebi he has joined the Weed Nation now... So why could he not feature Blackface or Mallam Spicey or Rocksteady?

I no wan laugh, Bros.

1 Like

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by alisigwe(m): 9:22am On Sep 28, 2013
Too busy for this now!
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 9:35am On Sep 28, 2013
alisigwe: Too busy for this now!
mtcheew
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 9:36am On Sep 28, 2013
Texykool:

Like... For real?

He was used as a puppet... For real?

And I guess MI and Ice Prince are puppets too?

He was forced to do Jargo... For real?

Forced like... It was written for him to sing? He sang at gun point?

His songs is being loved in Abuja... For real?

Sebi Abuja is where Nigeria ends.

Why did he feature Wizkid and D'Prince... Lol

Sebi he has joined the Weed Nation now... So why could he not feature Blackface or Mallam Spicey or Rocksteady?

I no wan laugh, Bros.
me self.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Damalex4luv(m): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2013
amiskurie: he might be talking abt being the jesus of pimples
guy you too bad ooo
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by aquabeing: 10:50am On Sep 28, 2013
Jessy got his right to blow his trumpet but only time and quality of music will tell how loud it will eventually sound.He has a point especially to the generations that grew up knowing the hip hop greatest but i believe "Better market no need plenty grammar" and besides all men got desciples.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by kenebobson(m): 11:18am On Sep 28, 2013
Oya close their mouth wit "AGADANGODO"

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Texykool: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
papi365: me self.

bros... I hereby apologise on behalf of the boy. You see... This dude needs cash gan... Abeg help me buy his CD... I take God beg una.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonic Solfa And Chord Progression Of More Than Gold - Judikay / Omarion Vs Chris Brown / Where Can I Download Saheed Osupa Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.