Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:18 PM

I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz - Music/Radio (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz (12769 Views)

NEW MUSIC: Jesse Jagz - After Party Ft. Brymo / Favourite Songs From The Golden Age Of Nigerian Music / Can I Download Nigerian Music From the Internet? (2) (3) (4)

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by Nobody: 6:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
Don't particularly like his idea of bringing Jesus into this. Not that he's a serious Christian. It's all tobacco fumes, explosions and acts of violence seen in his new videos themed 'Murder Them'. Jesus wouldn't be proud of that.
Though I'm really loving his new and revolutionised lyrics, but don't so much admire the accompanying visuals. I'd rather be a fan of Jagz than contemporary Ice Prince.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by seegobe(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2013
this guy don fagbo joo......i beg help me put seegobe

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by engrezebuiro: 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jesse Jags- Burning Bush
http://www.ghanandwom.com/?wpdmact=process&did=MTQ3Ni5ob3RsaW5r

After listening to this song, I confirm that Jesse is really great.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by OmoUSH(m): 10:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
Wetin una dey talk sef? Una no get work, i swear. Wetin all of dem dey rap or sing? Arant wack, NONSENSE!

Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 6:16am On Sep 29, 2013
dotun55: Don't particularly like his idea of bringing Jesus into this. Not that he's a serious Christian. It's all tobacco fumes, explosions and acts of violence seen in his new videos themed 'Murder Them'. Jesus wouldn't be proud of that.
Though I'm really loving his new and revolutionised lyrics, but don't so much admire the accompanying visuals. I'd rather be a fan of Jagz than contemporary Ice Prince.
I like d first 4 sentences u made.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by papi365: 6:19am On Sep 29, 2013
OmoUSH: Wetin una dey talk sef? Una no get work, i swear. Wetin all of dem dey rap or sing? Arant wack, NONSENSE!
I TOT I WAS D NLY ONE TINKIN DIS WAY.
Re: I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz by ladeski: 10:46am On Sep 30, 2013
nickz: don't forget bro JESUS DIED grin , but that doesn't mean that doesn't mean that his messages,work of salvation are dead grin HE STILL REIGNS SUPREME! grin
absolutely, God is good .

*download New Terry G* Terry G Ft 9ice - Ori Mi + Terry G Ft Naeto C - This Life / What's Your Best Genre Of Music? / Mercy Chinwo - Confidence (Official Video)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9