Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People (45313 Views)

7 Problems Only TALL People Understands... / Awkward Anatomy: 10 Odd Facts About The Female Body - / World Over, Women Prefer Huge And Tall Men To The Opposite, So. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Funny article!!!,I don see very tall people wey dey very broke die and I don see short people wey die young,funny discovery from funny scientists.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jamey Maxwell: Iz 5ft7 Short?
rara ni e abi
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Phikom(m): 9:05pm On Sep 28, 2013
#gibberish#...
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Sike(m): 9:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Odd indeed!
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:08pm On Sep 28, 2013
tankara1010: [b]
MEN

6'4-7'0 ....You are too tall/lanky, you are not aesthetically attractive, clothes are hard to find, can't fit in cars, you are undateable/women will turn you down outrightly for your height, you stick out in a crowd like an id$iot, if you are not a professional athlete or actor, then you are useless on this planet and wasting your life. Employer will be scared to hire you as you are too intimating except as assassin or body guard. Be prepared for back problems in your 30s. Life expectancy is short. You will die in your 50s. Example Zlatan Ibrahimović and NBA Players.

6'3-6'4...Borderline line lanky...getting too tall, women can still work with you but very limited. Alpha Male height...exudes physical presence. At this height, you don't need to have money and women will still want to marry you...she will take care of your needs, with hope their children will be tall especially the short ones. However, the pool of women will be limited as short ones below 5'6 will not want you. At this height, you should most likely be an actor or professional athlete. Example actor Idris Elba, dwyne Wade, Boris Kodje, e.t.c.

6'0-6'3...The height of Gods...Kiss your father and mother and thank them for this height. You are aesthetically attractive, nobody thinks you are too tall, clothes will fit you with ease, you fit in cars with ease, women will look back when you pass by, look again and again, asking who is this!!! Women will accept you even if you are low life and have no money. AKA Modelling height. You are blessed. You can date any height of woman...5'0 - 5'11 and height will not be the issue. Can still be professional athlete and actor. Example Cristiano Ronaldo...looks aesthetically attractive...ask women whysmiley More...Theiry Henry, Yaya Toure, Barack Obama, Fashola, e.t.c.

5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income. This height range is easy to fill out in the gym than the heights above. Most people in this height range have very proportionate body...example Ramsey Noah.

5'8-5'9.555...Still workable in Nigeria since Nigeria average is below this, nobody will call you short. Some women will tower over you in their 4-in stilettos. This is only applicable in Nigeria, Asia and Africa. As soon as you step in in western countries, women there will call you short and can be mean to you.

below 5'7...Suicide reaching, look your parents with bad eye. At this height, you need to have ton of money and fame...example wiz kid, Farouk Lawan, Oshiomole e.t.c. If not, nobody will look at you at this height, women can be mean to you. Money and fame will solve all problems.

By Global women poll , ideal/perfect height for a man is 5'10-6'2. If you are a man in this height range, YOU ARE BLESSED! [/b]
OMG!! Hahahaha nland is truly a comic landgrin but pls in case we hear news of suicide tomorrow or news that someone killed their parents, u must be held responsible ogringrin What a hilarious post u made heregrin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by lamicuteb(f): 9:11pm On Sep 28, 2013
[color=#550000][/color]
research! i dont believe dis at all, and ppl shud nt let dis get into der hed,because it can mislead,polute ur reasoning as well, eida short or tall, u'r God's image,and God's purpose of creating u wil b fulfiled
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
RUBBISH RESEARCH
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 28, 2013
MEN

6'4-7'0 ....You are too tall/lanky, you are not aesthetically attractive, clothes are hard to find, can't fit in cars, you are undateable/women will turn you down outrightly for your height, you stick out in a crowd like an id$iot, if you are not a professional athlete or actor, then you are useless on this planet and wasting your life. Employers will be scared to hire you; think one day you will strangle them and take over their business, as you are too intimating except as assassin or body guard. Be prepared for back problems in your 30s. Life expectancy is short. You will die in your 50s. I don't recommend going to school or having a degree...is a waste; your height is your gateway to fame and money. Example Zlatan Ibrahimović and NBA Players.

6'3-6'4...Borderline line lanky...getting too tall, women can still work with you but very limited. Alpha Male height...exudes physical presence. At this height, you don't need to have money and women will still want to marry you...she will take care of your needs, with hope their children will be tall especially the short ones. However, the pool of women will be limited as short ones below 5'6 will not want you. At this height, you should most likely be an actor or professional athlete. Example actor Idris Elba, dwyne Wade, Boris Kodje, e.t.c.

6'0-6'3...The height of Gods...Kiss your father and mother and thank them for this height. You are aesthetically attractive, nobody thinks you are too tall, clothes will fit you with ease, you fit in cars with ease, women will look back when you pass by, look again and again, asking who is this!!! Women will accept you even if you are low life and have no money. AKA Modelling height. You are blessed. You can date any height of woman...5'0 - 5'11 and height will not be the issue. Can still be professional athlete and actor. Example Cristiano Ronaldo...looks aesthetically attractive...ask women whysmiley More...Theiry Henry, Yaya Toure, prince William, prince Harry, Barack Obama, Fashola, e.t.c.

5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income. This height range is easy to fill out in the gym than the heights above. Most people in this height range have very proportionate body...example Ramsey Noah, eto, Prime minister cameron, Prince Charles, e.t.c.

5'8-5'9.555...Still workable in Nigeria since Nigeria average is below this, nobody will call you short. Some women will tower over you in their 4-in stilettos. This is only applicable in Nigeria, Asia and Africa. As soon as you step in in western countries, women there will call you short and can be mean to you.

below 5'7...Suicide reaching, look your parents with bad eye. At this height, you need to have ton of money and fame...example wiz kid, Farouk Lawan, Oshiomole e.t.c. If not, nobody will look at you at this height, women can be mean to you. Money and fame will solve all problems.

By Global women poll , ideal/perfect height for a man is 5'10-6'2. If you are a man in this height range, YOU ARE BLESSED! [/b]
you must have a thing against tall people. Na bad belle dey worry you abeg. grin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by secnelly: 9:19pm On Sep 28, 2013
MEN

6'4-7'0 ....You are too tall/lanky, you are not aesthetically attractive, clothes are hard to find, can't fit in cars, you are undateable/women will turn you down outrightly for your height, you stick out in a crowd like an id$iot, if you are not a professional athlete or actor, then you are useless on this planet and wasting your life. Employer will be scared to hire you as you are too intimating except as assassin or body guard. Be prepared for back problems in your 30s. Life expectancy is short. You will die in your 50s. I don't recommend going to school or having a degree...is a waste; your height is your gateway to fame and money. Example Zlatan Ibrahimović and NBA Players.

6'0-6'3...The height of Gods...Kiss your father and mother and thank them for this height. You are aesthetically attractive, nobody thinks you are too tall, clothes will fit you with ease, you fit in cars with ease, women will look back when you pass by, look again and again, asking who is this!!! Women will accept you even if you are low life and have no money. AKA Modelling height. You are blessed. You can date any height of woman...5'0 - 5'11 and height will not be the issue. Can still be professional athlete and actor. Example Cristiano Ronaldo...looks aesthetically attractive...ask women whysmiley More...Theiry Henry, Yaya Toure, prince William, prince Harry, Barack Obama, Fashola, e.t.c.

5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income. This height range is easy to fill out in the gym than the heights above. Most people in this height range have very proportionate body...example Ramsey Noah, eto, Prime minister cameron, Prince Charles, e.t.c.

EYE YAM 5'2
AM I ALLOWED TO COMMIT SUICIDE?
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by rammytt(m): 9:24pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

What if the child takes after the short parent and ends up being short as well? grin
That one no be solution na.

no be absolute solution but tall+shortie parents stil better pass two shortie parents
y wud d child take afta d short parent and not d tall?..
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Sunbellar: 9:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
Talkyaown:
Ah! You still never marry?!

Ask her ooo unless she 'll wait for tall guys till menopause!
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by onwai1(m): 9:34pm On Sep 28, 2013
I pray oo

1 Like

Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Zeebah23(f): 9:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by holywoman: 9:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
God knows best.stay healthy
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
MEN

6'4-7'0 ....You are too tall/lanky, you are not aesthetically attractive, clothes are hard to find, can't fit in cars, you are undateable/women will turn you down outrightly for your height, you stick out in a crowd like an id$iot, if you are not a professional athlete or actor, then you are useless on this planet and wasting your life. Employers will be scared to hire you; think one day you will strangle them and take over their business, as you are too intimating except as assassin or body guard. Be prepared for back problems in your 30s. Life expectancy is short. You will die in your 50s. I don't recommend going to school or having a degree...is a waste; your height is your gateway to fame and money. Example Zlatan Ibrahimović and NBA Players.

6'0-6'3...The height of Gods...Kiss your father and mother and thank them for this height. You are aesthetically attractive, nobody thinks you are too tall, clothes will fit you with ease, you fit in cars with ease, women will look back when you pass by, look again and again, asking who is this!!! Women will accept you even if you are low life and have no money. AKA Modelling height. You are blessed. You can date any height of woman...5'0 - 5'11 and height will not be the issue. Can still be professional athlete and actor. Example Cristiano Ronaldo...looks aesthetically attractive...ask women whysmiley More...Theiry Henry, Yaya Toure, prince William, prince Harry, Kaka, Barack Obama, Fashola, Desmond Elliot, RMD, Chidi Mokeme,e.t.c.

5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income. This height range is easy to fill out in the gym than the heights above. Most people in this height range have very proportionate body...example Ramsey Noah, eto, Prime minister cameron, Prince Charles, Tuface, Zidane, Ronaldo Brazil, Ronaldinho, e.t.c.

5'8-5'9.555...Still workable in Nigeria since Nigeria average is below this, nobody will call you short. Some women will tower over you in their 4-in stilettos. This is only applicable in Nigeria, Asia and Africa. As soon as you step in in western countries, women there will call you short and can be mean to you. This height is okay as long as you have a handsome face...Van Vicker, Jim Iyke are 5'9.

below 5'7...Suicide reaching, look your parents with bad eye. At this height, you need to have ton of money and fame...example wiz kid, Farouk Lawan, Oshiomole, Messi e.t.c. If not, nobody will look at you at this height, women can be mean to you. Money and fame will solve all problems.

This post made me laugh more than I should.

But it is true about the thing when guys are <5'5. I know this pakistani guy that is 5'2 and made the mistake of liking this naija girl that is around 5'9. Omo!!!! See the abuse the girl give am. Chai, i felt bad for him because she did it to his face around his friends. Needless to say, the guy only messes with chicks around his height range now. It seems like shortness will never break in his generation to come undecided

1 Like

Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by zolajpower: 9:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
rodeo0070: Abeg, I be 5'5. I short?
Lol...
u are shorter than Danny Davito lol
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by fyneboi79(m): 9:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
6 feet 2inches!!! Oya money follow me sharp! Sharp!!All the girls wait behind first make I stack these notes first. grin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by nickz(m): 9:53pm On Sep 28, 2013
I love hanging out with 'may weather' type height people........they make me feel special cool cool
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
Interesting..used tu fancy those hottie shortties gurls n i still do only most of them especially dem punk male pimps mimick da birds flap alot that makes u wunna nod at da phrase 'short d.vil.'one sure thing is: we are all beautiful,but it kinda feel gud tu know why them so kinda broke and we slamshotdunkers for sure r so paid,feelme...where ma ballers @....
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 28, 2013
usmsam:

This post made me laugh more than I should.

But it is true about the thing when guys are <5'5. I know this pakistani guy that is 5'2 and made the mistake of liking this naija girl that is around 5'9. Omo!!!! See the abuse the girl give am. Chai, i felt bad for him because she did it to his face around his friends. Needless to say, the guy only messes with chicks around his height range now. It seems like shortness will never break in his generation to come undecided

I have seen that happen to a guy 5'4. Women can be evil, wicked and indifferent when it comes to short men. To some, it's like a disease. Some wouldn't even care if you have money at below 5'5. They have no regard, respect for them except you are a pastor. I feel sorry for these men because Height is something they have no control over.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Emarc16(m): 10:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
am 5ft8 am I short?
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by fyneboi79(m): 10:20pm On Sep 28, 2013
deols:

Your chances are high. Unlike for us, the tall ones. The short ones, we will not marry.

those with the same height as us are intimidated by our height.

and some of the really tall ones will go for you, shorties.

The odds are against us, sweetie. Your chances are there.

well, no research to back this up. don't ask me for a link. wink

smiley
So true!! I am 6'2 and will never be attracted τ̲̅ȍ tall girls but shorter girls who look cute. grin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Chomzy19(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
I agree with dia points xept d IQ part, frm my own observations frm primary to dis day as a graduate, short pple are always more intelligent than their taller counterparts, its lyk d more pple grow tall d more they leave their senses behind. All the genius in my school days were short... So in dis nigeria d reverse is d case
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by xamilola(f): 10:29pm On Sep 28, 2013
Talies rock.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
nairaman66: For me.. Being short or tall is a state of mind! grin
true indeed!!
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Rogers210(m): 10:37pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tall individuals.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Rogers210(m): 10:40pm On Sep 28, 2013
Tall individuals
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
tankara1010:

I have seen that happen to a guy 5'4. Women can be evil, wicked and indifferent when it comes to short men. To some, it's like a disease. Some wouldn't even care if you have money at below 5'5. They have no regard, respect for them except you are a pastor. I feel sorry for these men because Height is something they have no control over.

Thats so true. My mother always used to say short men are wicked. Idk how true that is.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 28, 2013
i feel privileged to come from tall parent, the only disadvantage is if u are also cute, every girl automatically "checkbox" u as a player.
"i dont need to get close to u to know u are a player, its written all over u" becomes a usual drop off line
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by bosun11(m): 10:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
ogeoflyf: Since m short, I must marry a tall man by fire by force sad

Up to 5ft 4?
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Chomzy19(f): 10:47pm On Sep 28, 2013
nairaman66: For me.. Being short or tall is a state of mind! grin
or so u will lyke to think cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.