Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 AM

Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People (45315 Views)

7 Problems Only TALL People Understands... / Awkward Anatomy: 10 Odd Facts About The Female Body - / World Over, Women Prefer Huge And Tall Men To The Opposite, So. . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 10:32am On Sep 28, 2013
deols:

Exquisitely tall

Elegantly tall

Confidently tall

Tall for a lady wink

Deols deols.....

Na you biko smiley
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2013
braine:

Wishes of a short girl• kiss

Sharap there grin

She's telling the truth.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by deols(f): 11:51am On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

Sharap there grin

She's telling the truth.

Don't mind him jare. smiley
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by ogeoflyf(f): 12:06pm On Sep 28, 2013
Since m short, I must marry a tall man by fire by force sad
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by infonubia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
deols:

Don't mind him jare. smiley
You guys are hilarious! Love ur sense of humor
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by infonubia(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
How can we possibly get this on the front page? Any suggestions? smiley
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2013
infonubia: How can we possibly get this on the front page? Any suggestions? smiley

Ask the mod of this section to suggest it for front page.
Ask her here; https://www.nairaland.com/297224/health-section-guidelines-complaints-thread/10
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by deols(f): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by deols(f): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2013
ogeoflyf: Since m short, I must marry a tall man by fire by force sad

Your chances are high. Unlike for us, the tall ones. The short ones, we will not marry.

those with the same height as us are intimidated by our height.

and some of the really tall ones will go for you, shorties.

The odds are against us, sweetie. Your chances are there.

well, no research to back this up. don't ask me for a link. wink

infonubia:
You guys are hilarious! Love ur sense of humor

smiley
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by infonubia(m): 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2013
NL member:

Ask the mod of this section to suggest it for front page.
Ask her here; https://www.nairaland.com/297224/health-section-guidelines-complaints-thread/10

Done...thanks for the info!
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2013
1q an 2q wetin b dat? Hisss angry
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Deiok(m): 7:42pm On Sep 28, 2013
I dont believe this a bit.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by kolamilan(m): 7:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
lol @ Being bitten by bugs.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
[b]
Height Analysis. MEN...know where you belong.

6'4-7'0 ....You are too tall/lanky, you are not aesthetically attractive, clothes are hard to find, can't fit in cars, you are undateable/women will turn you down outrightly for your height, you stick out in a crowd like an id$iot, if you are not a professional athlete or actor, then you are useless on this planet and wasting your life. Employers will be scared to hire you; think one day you will strangle them and take over their business, as you are too intimating except as assassin or body guard. Be prepared for back problems in your 30s. Life expectancy is short. You will die in your 50s. I don't recommend going to school or having a degree...is a waste; your height is your gate way to fame and money. Example Zlatan Ibrahimović and NBA Players. kanu nwankwo is 6'6

6'3-6'4...Borderline lanky...getting too tall, women can still work with you but very limited. Alpha Male height...exudes physical presence. At this height, you don't need to have money and women will still want to marry you...she will take care of your needs, with hope their children will be tall especially the short ones. However, the pool of women will be limited as short ones below 5'6 will not want you. At this height, you should most likely be an actor or professional athlete. Example actor Idris Elba, dwyne Wade, Boris Kodje, e.t.c. This height is getting a bit intimidating and some employers will rather hire someone shorter than you.

6'0-6'3...The height of Gods...Kiss your father and mother and thank them for this height. You are aesthetically attractive, nobody thinks you are too tall, clothes will fit you with ease, you fit in cars with ease and comfortably like it was custom made for you, women will look back when you pass by, look again and again, asking who is this!!! Women will accept you even if you are low life and have no money. AKA Modelling height. You are blessed. You can date any height of woman...5'0 - 5'11 and height will not be the issue; even in their stilettos/heels. Can still be professional athlete and actor. Example Cristiano Ronaldo...looks aesthetically attractive...ask women whysmiley More...Mikel Obi, Theiry Henry, Yaya Toure, prince William, prince Harry, Kaka, Barack Obama, Tiger woods, Fashola, Desmond Elliot, RMD, Chidi Mokeme, Rio ferdinand, e.t.c. Most models are these heights...there is a reason behind thatsmiley

5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income. This height has bodybuilding advantage than men 6'0 and above....it's easy to fill out in the gym/build muscles than the heights above. Most people in this height range have very proportionate and muscular body. Example not necessarily muscular but of these heights are Ramsey Noah, eto, Prime minister cameron, Prince Charles, Tuface, Zidane, Ronaldo Brazil, Ronaldinho, Peter Osaze Odemwingie, e.t.c. Most models are these heights...there is a reason behind thatsmiley As stated, most very muscular guys you see in the streets are this height.

5'8-5'9.555...Still workable in Nigeria since Nigeria average is below this, nobody will call you short. Some women will tower over you in their 4-in stilettos. This is only applicable in Nigeria, Asia and Africa. As soon as you step in in western countries, women there will call you short and can be mean to you. This height is okay as long as you have a handsome face...Van Vicker, Jim Iyke, Mike Ezuruonye are all 5'9. Most Notable...our president Goodluck Jonathan is 5'8.

below 5'7...Suicide reaching, look your parents with bad eye. At this height, you need to have ton of money and fame...example wiz kid, Davido, Farouk Lawan, Oshiomole, Messi, Putin, e.t.c. If not, nobody will look at you at this height, women can be mean to you. Money and fame will solve all problems.

5'5 and below is becoming very critical and now suicidal. Some women will literally push you over the bridge and watch you die.

By Global women poll , ideal/perfect height for a man is 5'10-6'3. If you are a man in this height range, YOU ARE BLESSED! [/b]

15 Likes

Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Davo93(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2013
Ok
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by livingstoneony(m): 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
thank GOd d taller pple tend to make more money ha, suckers, that's enough for me.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 28, 2013
hello guys most especially ladies,i might be short,but i have made up for it in my nether region,5ft long and 1,feet in diameter is no joke.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by 3ace(m): 7:59pm On Sep 28, 2013
Larger people provide larger targets, while producing more heat, moisture, carbon dioxide, and other chemicals that can attract insects.
How I wish the mosquitoes in my area can behave like these bugs so that they can focus all their energies on these Goliath and yokozuna looking creatures. At least they can be useful in this area helping us to reduce suffering unleashed on us by these tiny insects.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by justplainpaul(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Me weh be 6ft 3inch. how my matter?
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by justplainpaul(m): 8:00pm On Sep 28, 2013
Me weh be 6ft 3inch. how my matter?
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 28, 2013
Fake, delusional, unverifiable and totally misleading facts... None of the aforementioned are generally true.. Which one is tall people have higher IQs, "shola", easily one of d smartest bois I have ever met is very short... Dangote nd the likes are not tall pple, which one come be short people live longer, na dat one vex me pass.... How can dat be?? Nawaoh
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Omo I be 6'5 ooo
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by swhiss: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2013
A tall man cannot fully hear wat a short man says cuz most the words passes under his legs

A short man cannot fully hear wat a tall man says cuz most of the words passes above his head

choi! What a life! cry
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Kslib(m): 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2013
tankara1010:

below 5'7...Suicide reaching, look your parents with bad eye. At this height, you need to have ton of money and fame...example wiz kid, Farouk Lawan, Oshiomole e.t.c. If not, nobody will look at you at this height, women can be mean to you. Money and fame will solve all problems.
Lmao!!!!
All izz well!
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by ennon92(m): 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2013
I'd give d fact a 55%.... Big for nothing fool equals Agun ma niye...
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by bluejeff(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
But how come short parents sometimes give birth to tall children ? I have this neighbour whom both the parents are short but the first 3 children are very tall. The last one though might be short.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
bluejeff: But how come short parents sometimes give birth to tall children ? I have this neighbour whom both the parents are short but the first 3 children are very tall. The last one though might be short.

It's very rare. Depends how short and history of tall people in both sides of the family. Aside from this, I can authoritatively say that the man should go an DNA all those 3 children....she may be hiding something.

Facts about height....80% of it is genetics. Lifestyle is 20%...Diet and Exercise.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Adrenaline123(m): 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
rodeo0070: Abeg, I be 5'5. I short?
Lol...
Na small thing wey you take pass Baba Oshiomole.
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by jamace(m): 8:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
5'10-6'0...The height of gods (Small g). Hug your father and mother every night, and thank them for this height for making the cut-off. You enjoy all benefits of 6'0-6'3. You are very fortunate, no woman will call you short except she is tall above 5'8...if she does, tell her to Bleep off and go kill herself as she is too tall for a woman. You are aesthetically attractive, no problem with getting jobs and stable income.

Yes, I made it. God bless daddy o. Mummy would have disappointed me. grin grin grin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by nairaman66(m): 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
For me.. Being short or tall is a state of mind! grin
Re: Research Shows Odd Facts About Short And Tall People by Talkyaown: 8:54pm On Sep 28, 2013
ogeoflyf: Since m short, I must marry a tall man by fire by force sad
Ah! You still never marry?!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Conjoined Twins Separated At FMC Yola: New Look (Photos) / How To Grow Your Beard Very Fast / Itching, Boil On My Joystick: How Did This Happen Please?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.