Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,940 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Searching - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Searching (534 Views)

Male Nairalanders Searching For Female Nairalanders / To Beautiful And Classic Girls Still Searching For Husbands / This Brazilian Town Entirely Made Up Of Single Women Searching For Husbands (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Searching by Sammysammy1(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
I was dating dis gal since 2010 den i was nt employ. i told her i wouldnt want wife 2 sufa , dat means if i dnt make money or get a job i wont marry 2013 january she went back 2 ha ex boyfriend and by june i was employed as a civil servant and she want 2 com bk shud i accept ha bk ? Or luk 4 sombody else since we didnt promise ourselves marriage . because any relationship i start nw wil lead 2 marriage tanx
Re: Searching by Chomzy19(f): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2013
We can't tell u what to do, d answer to that question is in your heart, do u want to accept her back I.e. U still luv her n want to spend d rest of your life with her, if yes then accept her back n marry her, if no then don't...
If u re finding it difficult knowing d ans ur heart truly wants, then toss a coin, b4 d coin lands u'll know what ur heart is hoping for

NB: u might begin to consider the fact that she left u, but truly she is not to b blamed cos U practically. asked her to leave if she wants to cos u aint marrying until u get a job (in dis nigerian climes of Unemployment) any wise girl will Definitely begin to wonder abt d future, nt to talk of her age. N then asking her to leave if she wants to sounds like u cldnt care less if she was with u or not with U... WE ladies do not want a guy who 'll tell us "things are not as it should be now, So u can leave if u want to, I don't what it to b like I'm tying u down or sth". We want a guy who'll say to us "babe I know things are not as gud as They shld be b now but I want u to stick by sidde thru dis rough times n wen I make it, I promise to treat u as D queen dt u are" Dis person truly wants u to b with. Him... D other sounds lyk he wants to escape blame in case u stay n he end up living u wen things are better

(1) (Reply)

Working Class Lady Needed For Relationship / The Risk Involved In Givin Less Attention To Your Partner / 2 Suspected Homosexuals Arraigned In Osun.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.