Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,048 members, 7,953,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:45 AM

Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election (2614 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Elueme: 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate. Did I write the article? I spoke based on the expectation that what was stated in the article is factual. Get that into your thick head and stop this simple-minded obsession with fellow Nairalanders.
Guy! Shove it. I expected you to ignore thIs thread rather than this dance of macabre. I read the thread which Taqarha provided the link and you were fuming from both lateral fissures of your mouth in praise of how APC goes for the kill by ensuring candidates of high pedigree( though I laughed uncontrollable at your brazen ignorance of the personality of keyamo and delta politics). Sir, it will be more honorable you keep mute on this while you summon courage to leak your wound instead of your usual egoistic rantings.

N.B APC is a fraud and Tom Ikimi is your weakest point in south south.
Integrity née , integrity kor! ( laughing in Izon language)

4 Likes

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by BekeeBuAgbara: 12:57pm On Sep 26, 2013
shocked
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by spade: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
taharqa:

You no write the article butu na YOU write this:

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate#18108529

SHAME mush??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Cheeeeeiiii! The brotha bragged too soon! ROTFLMAO!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by jmaine: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2013

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by FrankOguns(m): 3:25pm On Sep 26, 2013
Keyamo is a useless black ship,I never believed that he will join Nigerian politicians with all the mouth he was making. Hmmmmmmm money get power o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Islamic Police Arrest 150 For Having Un-islamic Hairstyles / Policemen Were Thumb Printing For APGA And We Have It All On Tape And More - Ngi / Boko Haram Takes Over Gulak Town In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.