Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,989 members, 7,821,447 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election (2544 Views)

Kokori, N-delta APC Leaders Stoking My Row With EFCC —tompolo / List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by ndcide(m): 10:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
Mr. Keyamo wrote a petition to the APC leadership.

A Lagos lawyer, Festus Keyamo, has taken a swipe at the All Progressives Congress leaders who organised a primary election to choose the party’s candidate for the APC Delta Central Senatorial Bye-Election.
Mr. Keyamo, an aspirant for the APC ticket, described the primary as “nothing but a sham that is packaged, rigged and concocted to favour my opponent, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor.”
In a letter to leaders of the party, he listed several reasons for his conclusion and pulled out of the primary election.
Read Mr. Keyamp’s letter below

The Chairman,
APC Delta Central Senatorial Bye-Election
Primaries’ Committee,
Attn: Senator Osita Izunaso,
DECISION NOT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE APC DELTA CENTRAL SENATORIAL PRIMARIES FOR THE 2013 SENATORIAL BYE-ELECTION
My name is Olorogun Festus Keyamo. I am an aspirant cleared by the All Progressives Congress to contest the primaries for the 2013 Senatorial bye-election in Delta State.
I have taken a painful but necessary decision not to participate in the primaries to be organized later today at Ughelli because the whole exercise is nothing but a sham that is packaged, rigged and concocted to favour my opponent, Olorogun O’tega Emerhor. The following are my reasons:
(1) That the exercise was preceded on the 24th of September, 2013 by registration of limited number of members of APC in Delta State since there were no registered members before now, being a newly registered party.
(2) That in the said exercise, it was agreed with members of your committee that the slots for the registration cards for the new members would be distributed evenly between former members of the merging parties in each local government area. The said defunct parties are ACN, ANPP, CPC and a faction of DPP.
(3) That, however, when the materials arrived the venues, thugs loyal to my opponent, hijacked the materials, beat up the officials and took the materials to unknown places (outside the approved venues) to fill up the registers and cards. The L.G.As where no formal registration took place at all are Sapele, Ethiope West, Ughelli North (which is the local government area of my opponent) and Ughelli South. Partial registration occurred in Ethiope East before the thugs of my opponent disrupted the scene and carted away materials.
(4) That I have met formally with some members of the committee and asked for the outright cancellation of those L.G.Aswhere no registration took place at all and for us to proceed with the primaries with the L.G.As where registration took place.
(5) That I was however just told this morning by the Committee that full registers of registered members have surfaced in L.G.As like Sapele, Ughelli North, Ughelli South and Ethiope East with strange names.
(6) That I and my supporters do not know how and when these registers were filed up and membership cards issued. This is because my supporters stayed at the registration venues in these L.G.As till late in the night before they went home.
(7) That in the circumstance it becomes a worry to me and my supporters to go into a contest where they were not given an equal chance to register to vote for someone of their choice.
(cool That it is disappointing that the Committee members of the APC connived openly with my opponent to allow such a brazen rape of free choice and democracy to take place.
(9) Other open acts of bias on the part of the APC Committee are:
(i) The venues for registration were not known to me and my supporters, despite repeated demands, up till about 11:00am on the day of the registration whereas, my opponents supporters had filled the venues as early as 6:00am.
(ii) The venue for the sham primaries was not made known to me, despite repeated demands until about 12:00noon today, whereas my opponent’s supporters had thronged the venue as early as 6:00am today.
(10) In the circumstances, I boldly say that any result that comes out of today’s exercise will be a colossal fraud and waste of time. Please, count me out.
This is a notice that no vote should be cast or counted in my favour in the today staged-managed process.
A copy of this letter is being sent to the Interim National Committee of the APC.
Yours sincerely,

OLOROGUN FESTUS KEYAMO

http://premiumtimesng.com/regional/145411-keyamo-accuses-delta-apc-fraud-pulls-senatorial-primary-election.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=keyamo-accuses-delta-apc-fraud-pulls-senatorial-primary-election
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by hopilo: 10:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
Whether it is PDP,APC,PAP,DPA,PAP,CPA or EFCC as long as a Nigerian politician is involve only one possible outcome= Fraud. So I will not run from frying pan to fire that why I will still vote PDP come 2015.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by ndcide(m): 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2013
Having read the above, I had to ask;

Is he not from delta state? what was he expecting? Is he a learner? shouldn't he know better? was he not the one who said if PDP was the last party on the planet, he would not join?

After this, he MAY join some of us who maintain that PDP is NOT the problem in Nigeria; but Nigerians.

Maybe it's time to return to his chamber.. because in Delta state politics if you don't join them, you are on our own.

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
See this 'lilly-hearted' human right lawyer trynna chicken out. My friend, brace up and fight like a man.
U think politics is jst about commenting on any national issue as a lawyer, criticizing successive govt in nigeria? Com'on, it is bigger than that. Stay and fight cos if u cant stand the heat, dont enter the kitchen.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 11:11pm On Sep 25, 2013
hopilo: Whether it is PDP,APC,PAP,DPA,PAP,CPA or EFCC as long as a Nigerian politician is involve only one possible outcome= Fraud. So I will not run from frying pan to fire that why I will still vote PDP come 2015.
pls jump frm fire 2 frying pan cos pdp need u 2 enjoy both fire and frying pan b4 they send u 2 early grave. U are frying and u stil wanna remain there. Sms!
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Phranciz(m): 11:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Haba! Presidential election never reach, APC don dey rig. Na so them wan take us go promise land

3 Likes

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by awodman: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2013
caseless: See this 'lilly-hearted' human right lawyer trynna chicken out. My friend, brace up and fight like a man.
U think politics is jst about commenting on any national issue as a lawyer, criticizing successive govt in nigeria? Com'on, it is bigger than that. Stay and fight cos if u cant stand the heat, dont enter the kitchen.
lol...he probably thought its as easy as dishing out Lexicons and dictions from the comfort of his office in Maryland ...
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Iriruaga100(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2013
Festus is a learner ooooooo.......
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by duality(m): 11:28pm On Sep 25, 2013
Delta Central Senatorial Election- Festus Keyamo and His Dance of Shame

The Nigerian activists, with exception of some labour leaders and firm fiery journalists are people I don’t trust; knowing that behind that seemingly dogged appearance lays an ulterior motive, which later than sooner gets exposed. Knowing this at the back of my mind, it wasn’t a shocker to me when I saw in Vanguard newspaper last year an advertisement by a group, Delta Front United (DFU), led by an activist cum lawyer, Festus Keyamo, urging Deltans to join in the rescue mission (apology to Rochas Okorocha). Thus I knew the game was up! I concluded my long belief that those Keyamo years of activism will end up with political ambition, and not just any mere ambition, but the mouth watering governorship ambition and like a bombshell, a few weeks later Keyamo declared his ambition. Can someone please tell me that I’m dreaming?

Keyamo, a governor? Now let’s not get it wrong. I have always admired Keyamo as a lawyer and an activist. I’m even a fan of his. Each time I drive past the Festus Keyamo chambers along Maryland, Lagos, very close to Anzaggi communication(not so sure of the spelling now), I never fail to take a glance at his chamber. The fiery Keyamo who is often addressed as a ‘Lagos lawyer’ should know that there is a big gap between activism and politicking. Be not deceived, they don’t complement each other. Let no one give me the old woman’s tale of “they dragged me into the race, my people asked me to run”, as I’m convinced that Keyamo has nursed the ambition for long.

Even journalists like me who are mouth piece of the people have mostly been swallowed by Nigeria style of politics. Need we say that Keyamo is a lawyer whose profession is not a delight to the masses? Reuben Abati and Labaran Maku will be case studies for future media students. The Keyamo I know as an activist should not take the opportunity of governor Uduaghan dismal performance as an excuse to contest. Uduaghan non performance is judged on his inability to beat former governor Ibori legacy of performance in terms of construction and manpower. In Imo State, the people cried foul because immediate past governor, Ikedi Ohakim could not surpass his predecessor, Chief Achike Udenwa. Akwa Ibom governor, Godswill Akpabio is getting accolades in the media (though paid for) because Victor Attah only started the project from the foundation but Akpabio built and solidified it. Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole is basking in the euphoria of good governance, because the predecessor, Mr. Lucky Igbenedion performed woefully and shamelessly. I could mention on and on.

The Keyamo I know should have vied for a lower position, but even at that, he will still get his fingers burnt. Why? He’s only known among the elites and the tag, ‘Lagos lawyer’ appended to his name is not politically accepted in the Delta terrain. More ironical is the fact that not until he declared his ambition did most people know that he was not a Yoruba but Deltan. This is his undoing. When the shock of his gubernatorial aspiration was yet to settled down, Keyamo switched over to Delta Central senatorial ambition to become a Nigerian senator, a vacuum created by Pius Ewherido death. True politicians are not prostitutes that change like the weather. His sudden switch betrays his lack of principle, a man who does not know what he truly wants.

Can someone please tell Keyamo that those urging him only want to waste the resources he has garnered over the years? The Keyamo we know is only suitable to defend the masses and not to Lord over them? Every voice must not be heard at the centre stage. The millions of Naira starched by Keyamo in his various banks account should be channeled into a worthy cause in Delta State. With such done, the masses in the state can then draft him into the political race. Any good leader who must aspire to sudden Olympian height ought to have read Robert Greene ’48 Laws of power’ and I’m beginning to doubt if Keyamo has read it. If he has, he should read it again and again; if he has not, I volunteer to buy an original copy for him or give him my copy.

I knew he won’t contest under the leaking umbrella of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), but his contesting under the newly dedicated baby; All Progressive Change (APC) is an error. For all I know, the APC won’t waste their political chance on a neophyte like him. There the DFU will come again, arguing that the defunct Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) featured Nuhu Ribadu as her presidential candidate during the last general election. Wrong line of thought, dear DFU; Ribadu is a household name, a loner and czar in the anti-corruption battle and not activism where there are thousands of us. The fact that he won Osun State during the 2011 presidential election is a pointer to that. Can Keyamo win his own Uvwie local government area as a chairman, need we say a senator? The answer is a big fat “NO”! Therein lies the crux of the matter.

Even if the Deux Ex Machina comes at work and Keyamo wins as a senator, or Governor, he still stand unprepared to lead a district or state like Delta with her multiple ethnic complexity. I sure will be among the early caller to his resident to congratulate him and give him my piece of advice for the journey ahead. It does take years in labour or government settings as an appointee or civil servant to know how it works. Agreed that he was a key member of the defunct National Conscience Party which had Gani Fawehimi as its presidential candidate and thus can lay claim to have participated in politics of recent time. Gani’s experience at the poll should be an eye opener to him that the dirty politics of Nigeria do not fit his likes; at least, not now. He needs not go far to take a cue of what awaits him at the poll and the dance of shame he has began to dance with strange bedfellows beating the drum. Truly, his ambition for now is a dance of shame. However, I welcome him to his first baptism of political fire.

Keyamo as a lawyer is good, Keyamo as an activist is brilliant, Keyamo as the masses ‘mobilizer’ is excellent, but the toga of a ‘distinguished senator’ or his ‘Excellency’ is for now not so palatable. Who will wake Festus Keyamo from this slumber? Keyamo, Keyamo, Keyamo; how many times did I call you?

These little things matter…

http://elombah.com/index.php/articles-mainmenu/17446-delta-central-senatorial-election-festus-keyamo-and-his-dance-of-shame

When I read this one, I had to laugh..

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Trut(m): 11:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
APC, PDP, APGA, AP = Birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by atlwireles: 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2013
One hypocrite down. So sick of these lagos and Abuja based political deltans. They only remember the state when election is on the horizon. Go back to your charge and bail business.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by FreeGlobe(f): 11:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
APC should be restricted to the south west. Its a yoruba party. All these trying to branch out will not work!
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Brimmie(m): 11:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
FreeGlobe: APC should be restricted to the south west. Its a yoruba party. All these trying to branch out will not work!

!!!esnesnoN

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by guass(m): 11:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
I WAS AT THE SCENE OF PRIMARY YESTERDAY,
O'TEGA EMERHO ARRIVED THE VENUE FIRST TO PREPARE HIS SUPPORTERS,
WHEN FESTUS KEYAMO ARRIVED LATER HE DISCOVERED THAT MORE THAN 70% OF THE SUPPORTERS ON GROUND WHERE ON THE SIDE OF O'TEGE EMERHO.
HE (FESTUS) THEREFORE REVERSED HIS CARS AND RAN AWAY.

KEYAMO U ARE A MESS!

2 Likes

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 11:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
There are two major forces in delta politics, PDP on one side and Great Ogboru and his lieutenants on the other side, APC is very weak if not non-existent politically in delta state, Keyamo had no chance in the APC talkless of the main election, granted he is a dogged activist but he is virtually unknown, most people here in warri never knew he was from Delta sef, I guess he has learnt that politics in the niger delta is not for the naïve and the faint-hearted
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 26, 2013
Where is Gbawe and the APC goons that were shouting hoularbarloo few weeks ago? I keep sayin it that APC is a fraud. They aren't even credible at all.....

Oya make una come dislodge PDP make I see

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by sagytariusTM1: 12:32am On Sep 26, 2013
atlwireles: One hypocrite down. So sick of these lagos and Abuja based political deltans. They only remember the state when election is on the horizon. Go back to your charge and bail business.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by bloggernaija: 1:30am On Sep 26, 2013
Tom ikimi is obviously a weak point in APC.
Tinubu should have done his homework by neutralising him in delta state because that state is too close to home .
BY THE WAY,who the heck is otega guy.
LEADERSHIP IN A STRATEGIC PLACE LIKE DELTA SHOULD HAVE BEEN BY CONSENSUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT MONEY IS ALWAYS USED TO SWAY ELECTIONS .
THE CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AT THE VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE PARTY WITH EMPHASIS ON COMPETENCE ,ANTECEDENT AND CHARACTER.

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 26, 2013
bloggernaija: Tom ikimi is obviously a weak point in APC.
Tinubu should have done his homework by neutralising him in delta state because that state is too close to home .
BY THE WAY,who the heck is otega guy.
LEADERSHIP IN A STRATEGIC PLACE LIKE DELTA SHOULD HAVE BEEN BY CONSENSUS DUE TO THE FACT THAT MONEY IS ALWAYS USED TO SWAY ELECTIONS .
THE CANDIDATES SHOULD HAVE BEEN CHOSEN AT THE VERY HIGHEST LEVEL OF THE PARTY WITH EMPHASIS ON COMPETENCE ,ANTECEDENT AND CHARACTER.
Even If Keyamo had emerged as the APC's candidate,he would have best emerged a distant third behind PDP and Ogboru's DPP..those are the two major parties in delta,
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 8:10am On Sep 26, 2013
awodman:
lol...he probably thought its as easy as dishing out Lexicons and dictions from the comfort of his office in Maryland ...
hahahaha...*falls into folawiyo' tank*
dnt mind d guy! Hin think say politics na by grammer dem de play am.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Where is Gbawe and the APC goons that were shouting hoularbarloo few weeks ago? I keep sayin it that APC is a fraud. They aren't even credible at all.....

how do u blame d party for the action of an individual? Dey dere make fan de blow u cos ur pdp is dead.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Where is Gbawe and the APC goons that were shouting hoularbarloo few weeks ago? I keep sayin it that APC is a fraud. They aren't even credible at all.....

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by 4chi: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2013
Hmmmnnn...wonders will never end. So, keyamo now refers to himself as "olorogun". This premature baby with very fake human rights

credentials obviously suffers from serious delusion of grandeur. Better go back to your ambulance chasing practise and continue your

business of deluding the gullible.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Mayany(m): 9:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Keyamo should know that Otega Emerhor is an old politician that has been with PDP for AGES so rigging is not new to them but come the main Election DPP(Ogboru party) will come out victorious mark my word
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to the club,Mr Keyamo.This is how politics is played in our dear country.This is our own version of democracy.It cuts across all political parties.When next you plan to write an examination,make sure you take a class and do some reading lest you are caught napping.Accept my congratulations on your baptism of fire.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 9:50am On Sep 26, 2013
As much as I like Keyamo myself but its obvious he doesn't have the political structure to win an election for now. The same is applicable to Prof.Charles Soludo in Anambra who was obviously tricked by Peter Obi and was assured the Guber ticket only to be shocked with a disqualification

Keyamo rather than rabble-rouse should take his baptism of fire with stoic manliness and work hard @ building a structure if indeed he stil wish to serve his people politically

The true test of a man is not in his failing or falling but how quickly he gets up from the fall or failure
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 26, 2013
caseless: how do u blame d party for the action of an individual? Dey dere make fan de blow u cos ur pdp is dead.
Lol read what Bakare said of APC.... PDP will rule Naija forever
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by taharqa: 10:26am On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Caseless: 10:28am On Sep 26, 2013
barcanista: Lol read what Bakare said of APC.... PDP will rule Naija forever
what did bakare say about apc? Giv me d link so i can read myself.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Maxymilliano(m): 11:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Maxymilliano: Olorogun Emerhor Otergha is the likely candidate to fly the APC flag for Delta Central Senatorial district.

https://www.nairaland.com/1395803/barr-festus-keyamo-declares-apc

The Oracle spoke well ...

1 Like

Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by Gbawe: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
taharqa:

Gbawe

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate

Illiterate. Did I write the article? I spoke based on the expectation that what was stated in the article is factual. Get that into your thick head and stop this simple-minded obsession with fellow Nairalanders.
Re: Keyamo Accuses Delta APC Of Fraud, Pulls Out Of Senatorial Primary Election by taharqa: 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
Gbawe:

Illiterate. Did I write the article? I spoke based on the expectation that what was stated in the article is factual. Get that into your thick head and stop this simple-minded obsession with fellow Nairalanders.

You no write the article butu na YOU write this:

Gbawe: Laughing at those who were screaming and tearing off their own robes because Soludo was schemed out of things in Anambra. What makes things even more comical is that it is the same set of clannish people who call APC all manners of negatives daily on this forum without realising that the greatest strength of the APC is the reality of how, beyond the lies and immature name-calling, it is a Party that will always endeavour to help Nigeria's best and most meritoriously-endowed hands gain power instead of frustrating them openly as others do without shame.

Keyamo, totally new to politics, gains what he wants without prolonged rancour or "do-or-die" wahala. This is beautiful to see and , for me, the salvation of Nigeria. This, as we continue to say, is what makes the APC special. Anybody can join the Party but its important positions, i.e those that affects the lives of ordinary Nigerians, will be reserved for proven performers.

The acceptance of Keyamo indicates what is at the core of the change Nigeria needs i.e replacing garbage with the best Nigeria has to offer unlike other Parties that openly shuns, undermines and disgraces performers to give Nigeria individuals who are indolence, corruption and incompetence personified. Congratulations to Festus Keyamo. Another 'good guy' enters the arena courtesy of the APC the natural destination of the best in Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/1438608/keyamo-emerges-consensus-senatorial-candidate#18108529

SHAME mush??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fall Out From Anambra Debate: Obiano Does Not KnowThe Meaning Of Immunity Clause / 2015 Rivers State Governorship Election And Results / Naira Appreciating Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.