Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,756 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere (24149 Views)

I Have A Whole Room Just For Keeping My Shoes- Bimbo Akintola / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Realest123(m): 11:06pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto Dikeh wore this Aqua by Aqua shirt dress, with cut-out detail on the back, showing off her tattoo, to the premiere of Rukky Sanda's movie 'Keeping My Man' tonight. Styled by Jeremiah Ogbodo of Swanky's Signature. You like?...see another pic after the cut...

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Ganys: 11:18pm On Sep 25, 2013
Hmmm....Iwo Omo Rada Rada Yii Shey Clothe don finish from Butiki ni? shocked
E jowo e wa Oko fun Omo yi kio to ya were mo olohun lowo faaa undecided

18 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Lolitua(f): 11:27pm On Sep 25, 2013
Tonto d dikeh...dikeh d tonto
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 11:55pm On Sep 25, 2013
lovely

7 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by sagytariusTM1: 12:15am On Sep 26, 2013

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by vizkiz: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2013
So wuh shuld ah do abt it angry if she likes,let her wear pants 2 d place...@least we saw ty's yansh yesterday grin

3 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by cdamsel(f): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2013
Soon my illuminati boys ll come here,telling me the meaning of the triangle @ the back of the dress undecided

4 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by vizkiz: 12:33am On Sep 26, 2013
cdamsel: Soon my illuminati boys ll come here,telling me the meaning of the triangle @ the back undecided

y r u makinq me faal inlove wif u already? grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by mysticgal(f): 5:34am On Sep 26, 2013
its nice
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by temmycool: 5:53am On Sep 26, 2013
Hizzzzzzzzzz! Rubbish
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by djeezy(m): 6:42am On Sep 26, 2013
Fairly good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2013
Nice colour...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by angelTI(f): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2013
The dress was supposed to be nice but, something is not just right!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 26, 2013
the triangle shoulda been in front

don't ask me why

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by homesteady(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2013
I don't like the cloth! And the camera did more harm!! Bad picture quality!

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Ichliebedich(f): 7:50am On Sep 26, 2013
I like it, she looks good
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by 3ace(m): 8:06am On Sep 26, 2013
Dis girl no fine again. Seems her tattoo designer has promised to give her commission on every customer she brings hence the advertisement.

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 9:33am On Sep 26, 2013
The dress is nice but not for a red carpet event
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by cdamsel(f): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2013
vizkiz:

u re? kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by whytangel(f): 10:14am On Sep 26, 2013
vizkiz:

cdamsel: u re? kiss

Funny guys...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by cdamsel(f): 10:34am On Sep 26, 2013
whyt angel:

Funny guys...
join d fun na kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by ogeoflyf(f): 11:46am On Sep 26, 2013
Wetn do her nose. Power of makeup, m sure one can use a spoon 2 scoop out makup 4rm dat face grin

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by SincereBigot: 12:00pm On Sep 26, 2013
This thread fit go make frontpage o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by swtme(f): 2:01pm On Sep 26, 2013
I love it.....
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
TO BE HONEST, DIS PICS MADE ME ATTRACTED TO HER
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by sexymoma(f): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
I have vow never to make any comment when it come to this girl's issue.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by paranorman(m): 3:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
I still dey look.. Just dey observe any thread wey deserve my thought-provokin comments... This one don't!!!

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 26, 2013
Since morning, very interesting and educating topics did not make front page, I'm surprised this inconsequential thing did. *shakes head* Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Ayomax(m): 3:27pm On Sep 26, 2013
mean while her role model is still tweaking

5 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
This MODs are obviously drunk there's a thread abt #ournass protest that is supposed to be on FP. But its not FP worthy, its this nonsense that is. Useless bunch.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2013
You are cordially invited to the wedding sorry fuc#king ceremony of Tonto Dicke and Seun Ose#wa on saturday october 5, 2013 at a yet to be disclosed hotel in Lag. Moderator what is wrong with you Will you remove this topic from FP sad
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Fazhy: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Next.........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rita Dominic, Ita-Giwa, Stephanie Okereke At Betty Irabor’s 60th Birthday Party / Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.