Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,248 members, 7,811,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere (24151 Views)

I Have A Whole Room Just For Keeping My Shoes- Bimbo Akintola / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Texykool: 3:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
What am I supposed to say now?

Can I make a Ban-in-Advance request before I say what I wanna say?

You all know it...

Yeah you are right...

Need I say anything again? The message has been passed.

cheesy
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Tonto Dikeh... please na take things easy... I know ure bored but it will take time.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by coastalqueen: 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2013
Somebody forgot her pants at home
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by chucky234(m): 4:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
cdamsel: u re? kiss
Secret admirer,but dude lack confidence.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by joelenesleek(f): 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is she performing or did she perform 'COUNTDOWN' by Beyonce?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by ganjah: 4:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
please is toto-cycline sorry tonto prickosine a name of a cinema or movie?
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by mamagee3(f): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
The dress would have looked stunning if it was black.

Yellow made it look ordinary

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by flyingdutchman(m): 4:47pm On Sep 26, 2013
Inverted Puramid---> ILLUMINATI (One common thing that the illuminati celebs and figures have is that they are desperate attention seekers
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by serena433(f): 4:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
Waz wrong with her neck in the 1st pic? Make I go pour spit jor
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nuvally: 5:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
Y are u guys acting up?...the dress is nice.

If u don't like the post just #WakaPassIt.

She killed the dress...Wah r u all mad @ her for?...Don't take out ur frustration on d rich gurl joor...She's making her money + fame, u'r hating on her, @ d end of d day, her alert beeps, that's whatssup.

Controversy pays!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by jibga(m): 6:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
so fucking what.
angry angry angry angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Sageez(m): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2013
suspecting mode... Mods, should I say something? Hope u wount ban me?. Make i kip quit bcuz am smelling ban already
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by vizkiz: 6:16pm On Sep 26, 2013
cdamsel: u re? kiss

of cuz... wink...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by vizkiz: 6:17pm On Sep 26, 2013
chucky234: Secret admirer,but dude lack confidence.

dnt try me oh...ah fit snatch ya girl within a sec grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by vizkiz: 6:20pm On Sep 26, 2013
flying dutchman: Inverted Puramid---> ILLUMINATI (One common thing that the illuminati celebs and figures have is that they are desperate attention seekers

illuminati quys done come angry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Orikinla(m): 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2013
Is this a female dress or the boyfriend's bedroom shirt? grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Orikinla(m): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2013
FlirtyKaren: lovely

Lovely? shocked
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Localamos(m): 7:29pm On Sep 26, 2013
Strait jacket from Yaba left!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Baddestguyp(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2013
Must every T0t0 D1ckey news be on NL frontpage? By the way, check out this couple having s3x in church https://www.nairaland.com/1455279/couple-having-s3x-church-tower
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by teoo: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2013
sexymoma: I have vow never to make any comment when it come to this girl's issue.
Buh u just did !!!!!!! grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by blaid: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2013
So so trashy.
undecided undecided lipsrsealed
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Texykool: 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nuvally: Y are u guys acting up?...the dress is nice.

She killed the dress...Wah r u all mad @ her for?...Don't take out ur frustration on d rich gurl joor...She's making her money + fame+DEPRESSION, u'r hating on her, @ d end of d day, her alert beeps, that's whatssup.

Controversy pays!!!

I like it better this way grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Ukutsgp(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2013
What does d triangle mean? Is not illuminati things? I nor talk o
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by elari(m): 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
i just love dis biatch
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by nicholausian(m): 9:09pm On Sep 26, 2013
I think I like the dress but definitely not the girl on it!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by walexy14(m): 10:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
[quote author=sexymoma]I have vow never to make any co. mment when it come to this girl's issue.[/quote Have you eaten today? So why are you Beefing
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by oluwanoni: 12:52am On Sep 27, 2013
sexymoma: I have vow never to make any comment when it come to this girl's issue.
Lol, you just did...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by igboboy1(m): 1:40am On Sep 27, 2013
Ikanka ighota ije
ikanka ighota ije
o maka ukwu di gi?
Shege
O maka ikwu di gi?
Shege
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by biafranqueen: 5:38am On Sep 27, 2013
I love her hair our sisters look so beautiful without all that fake garbage hat/hair.
Guys please encourage your women to o natural it benefits your pocket book.
Ladies it feels so good when your man is running his fingers through your hair massaging your scalp, very delicious feeling indeed wink
Anyway I like her outfit but she should have worn booties with a heel and chunky earrings and ring
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 27, 2013
Nuvally: Y are u guys acting up?...the dress is nice.

She killed the dress...Wah r u all mad @ her for?...Don't take out ur frustration on d rich gurl joor...She's making her money + fame, u'r hating on her, @ d end of d day, her alert beeps, that's whatssup.

Controversy pays!!!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 27, 2013
biafranqueen: I love her hair our sisters look so beautiful without all that fake garbage hat/hair.
Guys please encourage your women to o natural it benefits your pocket book.
Ladies it feels so good when your man is running his fingers through your hair massaging your scalp, very delicious feeling indeed wink
Anyway I like her outfit but she should have worn booties with a heel and chunky earrings and ring

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / Rita Dominic, Ita-Giwa, Stephanie Okereke At Betty Irabor’s 60th Birthday Party / D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.