Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,189 members, 7,811,481 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:47 PM

Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere (24150 Views)

I Have A Whole Room Just For Keeping My Shoes- Bimbo Akintola / Stella Damasus: “Why I’ll Never Put Condoms In My Man’s Suitcase” / Rukky Sanda's 'keeping My Man' Movie Premiere (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Etimonson: 9:26am On Sep 27, 2013
babe u are totally shameless, pls respect our culture as NIGERIANS [color=#990000][/color], stop imitating d whites and stop disgracing rivers state. rubbish cry
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nickipedia: 10:55am On Sep 27, 2013
make una free d gal jare,she day suffer 4rm depression
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by sammiechidex: 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
illuminati...anyhw end tym tinzzz
;Dilluminati...anyhw end tym tinzzz
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by zinkish(m): 11:09am On Sep 27, 2013
illuminati chick to da fullest.... tattoos be like a million on this bitch
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by durosegun(m): 11:40am On Sep 27, 2013
IYA OMO ELEYI TI FI OBO JONA grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by AmucheJane(f): 12:06pm On Sep 27, 2013
Non of my business, anything way she like make she do, is her life. How does it affect me? Make una know dey drink panadol for person headache.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by toyinjimoh(m): 12:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
So because of This tattoo u wont wear better cloth again abi...
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by sanchez0: 2:33pm On Sep 27, 2013
Daughter of illuminati. Thought Tonto hardly leaves the confines of her home...I laugh

Good girl indeed, before you know it young girls will be wearing this around town.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by biafranqueen: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2013
[quote author=Kikiani]hypocrite!u want girlfriends to go natural,are d heeled-booties and chunky earings etc natural? If u must start it,U must finish it![/quote. ]
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 5:11pm On Sep 27, 2013
biafranqueen: sharrp you must be a fake hair bald headed chick that can't even leave the house without a head full of horse hair. I don't wear fake hair and I bet you my hair is longer then your weave when I blow dry it out bad belly grin having natural hair has nothing to do with fashion I will out dress anyone anytime. But I don't add some one else's hair to my head Nigerian girls buying expensive hair and phone and not a lick of savings anywhere, parents hungry struggling to pay the younger one school fees, but you am rocking your fake hair fake nails calling no savings!
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2013
lipsrsealed

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by biafranqueen: 4:24am On Sep 28, 2013
Kikiani: u dnt add "som1's hair" 2urs but u add "people's clothing"&accessories 2ur body.WHY NOT GO ALL NATURAL AND GO NAKED?empty vessels truly make d loudest noise..smh
If you want to continue to look like a masquerade that's your own everybody knows nothing like a natural beauty continue with your costume grin if ur frustrated with yourself is not my problem kiss

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2013
biafranqueen: If you want to continue to look like a masquerade that's your own everybody knows nothing like a natural beauty continue with your costume grin if ur frustrated with yourself is not my problem kiss
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by biafranqueen: 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2013
Kikiani: 4rm ur typing,u sound frustrated!make use of punctuations in ur subsequent posts!...and After all said and done,EMPTY VESSELS TRULY MAKE THE LOUDEST NOISE..
yes we see by your post that your a great example of emptiness and a nonsense noisemaker when you decide to be more productive your life will change. The trouble you give is the trouble you get look at your life chick and you will know your the cause of your own problems. You confess negativity and it becomes your reality.
Re: Tonto Dikeh's Outfit To 'Keeping My Man' Premiere by Nobody: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2013
biafranqueen: yes we see by your post that your a great example of emptiness and a nonsense noisemaker when you decide to be more productive your life will change. The trouble you give is the trouble you get look at your life chick and you will know your the cause of your own problems. You confess negativity and it becomes your reality.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Susan Peters & Her Husband Enjoying Honeymoon (Photos) / D'banj Looks Dapper In New Photos / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.