Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? (10915 Views)

How Your Date Of Birth Defines You And May Be!! / What Your Month Of Birth Says About You / Story Behind Your Date Of Birth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2013
When you look at the horoscope of people, there are tendencies that certain people born in certain month aren't compatible to live in harmony while dating, and the reverse is the case for another group of people.

So, what month of birth have you found yourself to be compatible with?

You may also state your month of birth as well.

Thank you!
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by xager(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
undecided
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
shockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by mayorall(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
xager:

Ishilove: undecided

Don't tell me both of you dont understand the English.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by mayorall(m): 5:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am August guess I am attracted to early months. First gf January, my fiancee February.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am April but first 2 girls where March and quite an aweful experience with them cos they are VERY self-centred beings. I avoid those folks like plagues.

Having the best with October 1.

It would be fun if we share our month and that of the best we had it with, just like you did.
mayorall: I am August guess I am attracted to early months. First gf January, my fiancee February.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by larride(m): 5:57pm On Oct 27, 2013
Do we really think horoscope matters in a relationship? It doesn't matter whether you are Taurus, Aries, Virgo, Leo or Gemini, if you are not compatible you are not.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 27, 2013
Okay, may be I didn't say it the way I should but what month of birth have you found to be the best you ever had? There should be atleast one, even if it ended.
larride: Do we really think horoscope matters in a relationship? It doesn't matter whether you are Taurus, Aries, Virgo, Leo or Gemini, if you are not compatible you are not.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by chineloSA(f): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
Feb 21 - Pisces never been compatible with any of supposedly compatible sign ( Cancer, Scorpio, Capricon & Taurus )
Virgos are little Lucifers

All a lie. Instead I get along very well with all my opposites.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by zeb04(f): 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am march,I can date another march cz ahh! march pple ve so many wahala, a march person can break up wit u,5tym in 5months. We jst nid an understandin person,I tink we r best wit octobers nd or,dnt really knw
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by zeb04(f): 6:46pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am march,I can date another march cz ahh! march pple ve so many wahala, a march person can break up wit u,5tym in 5months. We jst nid an understandin person,I tink we r best wit octobers or,dnt really knw
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by mayorall(m): 6:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
2s£xy:
I am April but first 2 girls where March and quite an aweful experience with them cos they are VERY self-centred beings. I avoid those folks like plagues.

Having the best with October 1.

It would be fun if we share our month and that of the best we had it with, just like you did.

Why you self go date march pikin, they can match away money, hope they didn't match away your thing grin

1 Like

Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2013
Thank God you finally admitted it. Remember I told you some weeks ago(less than 2 months)?

Nothing will ever make me come near a March-born, no matter her beauty, except I have ulterior motives. Not a serious relationship.
zeb04: I am march,I can date another march cz ahh! march pple ve so many wahala, a march person can break up wit u,5tym in 5months. We jst nid an understandin person,I tink we r best wit octobers nd or,dnt really knw
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2013
Exactly, them dey March away money like vacuum cleaner. My thing? gringringrin
mayorall:

Why you self go date march pikin, they can match away money, hope they didn't match away your thing grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Oct 27, 2013
mayorall:

Don't tell me both of you dont understand the English.
No, I understandeth only Igbira embarassed
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by 190theclown: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
abeg im a gemini (June person) which GIRLS are attracted and compact able with me

make una begin talk now oh!

make i know
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2013
Cancer,Pisces,Virgo,Leo,
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am Aries btw
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Ishilove: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
I'm Libra, October 3. I think I'm compatible with saggitarius. November pipo
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
October 1 is rocking my world. No wonder you are whom you seem to be. cheesy

PMs don't get to me... My email is a few post above.
Ishilove: I'm Libra, October 3. I think I'm compatible with saggitarius. November pipo
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:
abeg im a gemini (June person) which GIRLS are attracted and compact able with me

make una begin talk now oh!

make i know

Eeeahhh una sabi looooove!!
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by donsteady(m): 8:34pm On Oct 27, 2013
I am January born "Aquarius" and my
Ex is Oct "Libra" , she is the best I ever had.

Bellow is our ziodic compatibility

Libra loves playing by the book, while you are a free spirited person who prefers innovative ideas. Thus when the two of you get together, you end up constantly arguing. Nevertheless, this does not hinder an attraction toward each other. There is an immediate connection between you two. You are very compatible intellectually, so every conversation you have will be mentally stimulating. A relationship between the two of you will work both ways; Libra teaches Aquarius to balance their priorities, while Aquarius shows Libra how to indulge in more activities and add some spark to their lives. Libra likes to be romantically involved, creating very tight bond with their lover, while you need some personal space and time alone. This will not be a problem as long as you learn to compromise and listen to each other's needs. Any projects carried by the two of you are bound to be successful as you are both effective and efficient in what you do. Libras are known to be quite stimulating individuals. As a result of Libra's influence, you will start to expand your horizons in different ways. Libra and Aquarius planets Venus and Uranus will spell attraction, a sense of total fulfillment, craving for adventure as well as satisfaction. Although you have some differences, as long as you share mutual respect for each other, your relationship will be growing and unfolding beautifully.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2013
Ishilove: I'm Libra, October 3. I think I'm compatible with saggitarius. November pipo

I love October people.They ate very smart and intelligent,they do wonders with thier hands.They seems to know the answer to a lot of things.Liberal people.Nice and kind.And them know how to speeeeeeeend!!!! ;DWhen they ate in love.I dated an October for 4 yrs,its one of my best.
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by 190theclown: 8:41pm On Oct 27, 2013
lynpetra:

Eeeahhh una sabi looooove!!

wow u mean gemini are good lovers shocked shocked

wow! go gemini go gemini grin grin grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 27, 2013

I love October people.They ate very smart and intelligent,they do wonders with thier hands.They seems to know the answer to a lot of things.Liberal people.Nice and kind.And them know how to speeeeeeeend!!!! ;DWhen they ate in love.I dated an October for 4 yrs,its one of my best.

190-the-clown:

wow u mean gemini are good lovers shocked shocked

wow! go gemini go gemini grin grin grin

Are u Gemini..nope I am talking about those cancers!
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2013
@190,as for your ur type,any babe wey dey put her mind where u dey dey waste her time.Best she f.cccks u,carry het bag and move. grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2013
Be nice sad
lynpetra: @190,as for your ur type,any babe wey dey put her mind where u dey dey waste her time.Best she f.cccks u,carry het bag and move. grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
You have said it all.
lynpetra:

Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by 190theclown: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2013
lynpetra: @190,as for your ur type,any babe wey dey put her mind where u dey dey waste her time.Best she f.cccks u,carry het bag and move. grin

rotfl

which kind human being be this girl grin
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2013
lynpetra:

Are u Gemini..nope I am talking about those cancers!
You just described me purrrrfectly wink
Re: What Month Of Birth Are You Compatible With In Your Relationship? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2013
190-the-clown:

rotfl

which kind human being be this girl grin

If na babe wey know ur type,as you they chat her up with sweet lies of how beautiful,attractive,and sexxy she is ,she wud just be smiling to lead you on...when its time for the koko,she wud b like,"honey,please how much are we talking about here,because all those your trying to turn me into beyonce dey enter one ear,dey comot from the other" grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / 7 Killer Secrets To Last Longer In Bed / Sex And The City Nigerian Version (+18)(full Funny Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.