Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,626 members, 7,770,679 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Mighty Will Fall In Germany - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Mighty Will Fall In Germany (1009 Views)

The Mighty Must Definitely Fall One Day. / Nigeria Vs Germany: U20 World Cup (0 - 1) On 11th June 2015 / The Goliath (mourinho) Will Fall On Sunday... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by oxsam88(m): 3:08pm On Jun 05, 2006
There is going to be a lot of surprises at Germany 2006 where
you will the see the big names and favourites falling short of expectations.
Watch out for unconsidered teams to steal the show.
Just as Greece stole the show and shocked the world in 2004
so shall a team (name witheld) will shock the world of soccer
then you will know that football is unpredictable,
Re: The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by Grizzly(m): 3:11pm On Jun 05, 2006
Is that what u think, ? cool
Re: The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by oxsam88(m): 3:19pm On Jun 05, 2006
NO NEED TO ARGUE, I KNOW SAY UNA NO GO BELIEVE
Re: The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by vichel(m): 9:44pm On Jun 05, 2006
I see the ivory coast doing something that no African team has done before, i would not be surprised if they are at the final
Re: The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by spikelord(m): 12:02pm On Jun 06, 2006
And do you think a small team will lift the trophy at the expense of big teams like Brazil, Holland, Argentina, Italy, Spain, Germany, or even England?
Re: The Mighty Will Fall In Germany by kitaun(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2006
has it not started happening with argentina struggling to beat ivory coast,england complaining of stifling heat to defeat paraguay,portugal finding it tough with angola,i dare to say anything can happen grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

African Women's Championship / Ronaldo Set To Become The First Soccer Billionaire / 44 Days To Worldcup : Largerback Yet To Collectively Meet With His Selections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.