Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

What's Your Worst Fear - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your Worst Fear (845 Views)

Your Worst/weird Experience With Knockout(banger) While Growingup / A Woman's Worst Fear: / What's Your Worst Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Worst Fear by fabulousdame(f): 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2013
for me...my worst fear is losing someone i love (family members or friends) to death...especially when i'm really close to the person...

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Fear by ammyluv2002(f): 2:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
Death and Arm Robbers cry

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Nobody: 5:59am On Sep 27, 2013
Prolonged death. grin
Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Jbluv55(m): 12:21am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper: Prolonged death. grin
And what exactly is dat Snipes?
Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Jbluv55(m): 12:22am On Sep 28, 2013
What is my worst fear?
Wow.......seriously I hav plenty of fears but the worst one?
That I might settle down wt the wrong person.............that makes me shiver a lot whenever I think abt it.........most especially after having noticed that some ladies dnt have the capabilities to love like our parents did.....

*thinking: this fear go make me wan settle down @ all?........Chei!*
Re: What's Your Worst Fear by fabulousdame(f): 1:11am On Sep 28, 2013
Jbluv55: What is my worst fear?
Wow.......seriously I hav plenty of fears but the worst one?
That I might settle down wt the wrong person.............that makes me shiver a lot whenever I think abt it.........most especially after having noticed that some ladies dnt have the capabilities to love like our parents did.....

*thinking: this fear go make me wan settle down @ all?........Chei!*
lolz...seriously?...well dats sometin to be scared of shaa buh i'm not scared of it

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Jbluv55(m): 1:32am On Sep 28, 2013
fabulousdame: for me...my worst fear is losing someone i love (family members or friends) to death...especially when i'm really close to the person...
I dnt have fears of death any longer. Av bin there......seen it all(not exactly all.....LOL).
Lost a number of loved ones.....
Lost a dear friend to this insurgency in the North......
Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Nobody: 4:40am On Sep 28, 2013
Jbluv55:
And what exactly is dat Snipes?

Dying a slow death. Id rather just die fast.

Also fear losing my kids. Seeing them teetering on the brink made me lose my shit. And im not a kind of person to show emotions.

I fear log trucks when driving near them.

Divorce undecided

Being attacked while running ...because apparently im invincible any other time.

And I fear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Jbluv55(m): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2013
SniperInADiaper:

Dying a slow death. Id rather just die fast.
Someone "dying a slow death" has chances of survival/revival(I suppose) and if not, maybe chances of passing a msg across b4 death so why "rather just die fast"? Or is it actually Pain you fear?

SniperInADiaper: Also fear losing my kids. Seeing them teetering on the brink made me lose my shit. And im not a kind of person to show emotions.
I think you hide under that false pretense of not bin able to show emotions, ur probably just able to manage them better(bin able to control them rather than let them control you) than most ladies.
And abt the kids.....how many you got?losing kids cud be quite a painful experience, so I can understand d fear of it.

SniperInADiaper:
I fear log trucks when driving near them.
Nawa o.....I can't remember the last time I saw one of those! In which villagegrin do you reside?

SniperInADiaper: Divorce undecided
Now ur talking. I never want this to ever happen to me.....it'd be like messing with the happiness of the kids if they come b4 such. I so despise divorce situations esp those 1s that occur after like 10+yrs of marriage ......was it so hard for the couple to properly figure themselves out during courtship?or were they just planning on ruining the children's lives?

SniperInADiaper:
Being attacked while running ...because apparently im invincible any other time.

And I fear lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

WOW! Now this.....makes me fear YOU!

*whispering off the records, I think the worst fear for most peeps is actually the fear of the unknown!*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Worst Fear by Jbluv55(m): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2013
ammyluv2002: Death and Arm Robbers cry

Armed robbers actually dnt shoot or kill easily unless you don't comply wt instructions(students deserve punishments from teachers if they refuse to adhere to instructions you knowgrin). What I think you shud fear more is Boko tinz.....no questions asked and you can only pray you escape wt a bullet wound.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Worst Fear by fabulousdame(f): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2013
Jbluv55:
I dnt have fears of death any longer. Av bin there......seen it all(not exactly all.....LOL).
Lost a number of loved ones.....
Lost a dear friend to this insurgency in the North......
hmm i've not lost any friend so i dnt know how it feels like

(1) (Reply)

- / Outrageous PHCN Bill: What Should I Do? / Why Are Dumb People Loud And Intelligent People Silent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.