Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,377 members, 7,819,373 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

A Woman's Worst Fear: - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Woman's Worst Fear: (2790 Views)

Poll: What are you most afraid about?

Loneliness: 4% (1 vote)
Aging: 0% (0 votes)
Rape/Kidnap: 28% (7 votes)
Unhappy marriage: 12% (3 votes)
Divorce: 4% (1 vote)
Barreness: 16% (4 votes)
Being Poor: 8% (2 votes)
Being considered unattractive: 4% (1 vote)
Losing someone you love: 4% (1 vote)
Becoming disfigured in some way: 0% (0 votes)
Hating yourself: 4% (1 vote)
Being overweight: 12% (3 votes)
Being disowned: 4% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

My Worst Fear / What's Your Worst Fear / What's Your Worst Fear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Woman's Worst Fear: by topup: 8:51am On Aug 05, 2009
What is a woman's worst fear, is it loneliness, is it aging, is it rape, is it an unhappy marriage, is it divorce, is it barreness, is it being poor, what do you think?

Ladies I'm interested in your opinions, and guys can chip in too, and speculate, though obviously you can't vote.

You may think that some of these options are silly, but who knows, they are worth putting in, because what we may think is shallow or unrealistic may be a real issue for someone else. I hope I've covered most worries.

1 Like

Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Gabry(f): 9:17am On Aug 05, 2009
Mine is Rape. . . lipsrsealed cry
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by topup: 10:04am On Aug 05, 2009
I just voted the same too, but you know what it just seems to be one of those fears that attacks a woman on so many levels.

Lol, don't cry Gabry undecided
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Gabry(f): 10:36am On Aug 05, 2009
I just cannot imagine going theough rape. To have sex itself is just plain painfull what more rape. . . I cannot imagine. . . sad
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by olutise(f): 11:02am On Aug 05, 2009
i chose rape cause its sometin i will live to remember for the rest of my life and the scar will remain 4ever. every other one still has a solution not rape.
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by topup: 6:55pm On Aug 05, 2009
olutise:

i chose rape cause its sometin i will live to remember for the rest of my life and the scar will remain 4ever. every other one still has a solution not rape.

What about losing someone you love??
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Bossbitch(f): 12:11pm On Aug 10, 2009
I think its rejection
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by PurestBoy(m): 1:29am On Aug 11, 2009
Boss bitch:

I think its rejection

Na wao, u're a true bitch, so u no dey fear rape? lol
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Kunbee: 1:47am On Aug 12, 2009
Barrenness
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Bossbitch(f): 6:56pm On Aug 13, 2009
PurestBoy:

Na wao, u're a true bitch, so u no dey fear rape? lol

at all, if d guy get liver to come na syphillis e go carry go [just kidding]

Rape is actually part of it sha, but rape is least likely to occur, i'm very careful, anyways, guardian angel wey go fire d baga still dey for my side
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by ijawgirl: 9:23pm On Aug 19, 2009
well being poor is my deepest fear. sad
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by amosexy: 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2009
My only fear is bin disfigured
I dont ever want to
I dont want to look overweight too
As for rape ,i can neva be a victim
But all the rest i can still deal wit
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by ijawgirl: 1:45am On Feb 26, 2011
violation/rape too
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 26, 2011
Violation, I personal think that's one of the worst crimes. It affects not just the body but the person's soul
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 26, 2011
Rape and ageing.

And I am talking for every woman grin
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 9:27am On Feb 26, 2011
I'm patiently waiting for someone to voilate me oo. it will be so good wen men get voilated o, cos u won't have to worry about investing all yur resources just for a punny, If all women make punny free den der will be no or close to no voilation.
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 26, 2011
That's not in the least bit funny
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 9:31am On Feb 26, 2011
I'm patiently waiting for someone to voilate me oo. it will be so good wen men get voilated o, cos u won't have to worry about investing all yur resources just for a punny, If all women make punny free den der will be no or close to no voilation.
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by InkedNerd(f): 6:23pm On Feb 26, 2011
pinkrex:

I'm patiently waiting for someone to voilate me oo. it will be so good wen men get voilated o, cos u won't have to worry about investing all yur resources just for a punny,  If all women make punny free den der will be no or close to no voilation.

Ummm, for your sake I hope what you just said was a joke undecided. R.ape is about power not sex and its a violation of any man or woman. And fyi, men do get r.aped as well both by men and women [yes, its possible for a man to be r.aped by a woman].
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 12:15am On Feb 27, 2011
Inked nerd. Can you rape a man?
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by 190: 1:43am On Feb 27, 2011
pinkrex:

Inked nerd. Can you violation a man?
shocked shocked shocked
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by InkedNerd(f): 4:41am On Feb 27, 2011
pinkrex:

Inked nerd. Can you violation a man?

No, I can't. Its wrong and disgusting angry.

190:

shocked shocked shocked

undecided
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 10:56am On Feb 27, 2011
I got voilated when I was 13 by an older gurl n d intersting part is dat we later dated cos she wooed me like a spirit. She waz all ova me but she disgust me so much now. I guess she's married now. Now yu now how dat feels?
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 11:05am On Feb 27, 2011
I got voilated when I was 13 by an older gurl n d intersting part is dat we later dated cos she wooed me like a spirit. She waz all ova me but she disgust me so much now, she can't stand d sight of me now. Now yu knw how dat feels?
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by pinkrex(m): 11:10am On Feb 27, 2011
I got voilated when I was 13 by an older gurl n d intersting part is dat we later dated cos she wooed me like a spirit. She waz all ova me but she disgust me so much now, she can't stand d sight of me now. Now yu knw how dat feels?
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by InkedNerd(f): 5:53pm On Feb 27, 2011
pinkrex:

I got voilated when I was 13 by an older gurl n d intersting part is dat we later dated cos she wooed me like a spirit. She waz all ova me but she disgust me so much now. I guess she's married now. Now yu now how dat feels?

No, I don't know how that feels. I've never been r.aped or sexually assaulted by a man or woman and I hope it never happens to me. I see the effects r.ape can have on a person both physically, emotionally, and psychologically.
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by 10cirenoh: 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2011
Well violation should be the worst, i always think about how i'm going to cope if my girl is violated, she's a V. and everytime she tells me she's going back to school, the thought jumps into my heart.

I have also chatted her up about it and her mood after our convo always look sour, i bet she's also dreading that ever occuring.

Funny thing is that she said if ever anything like that's going to happen, she's going to plead with them to let her go see me, have it with me first, then go back to them (joke sha) grin embarassed sad
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by InkedNerd(f): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2011
10cirenoh:

Well violation should be the worst, i always think about how i'm going to cope if my girl is violated, she's a V. and everytime she tells me she's going back to school, the thought jumps into my heart.

I have also chatted her up about it and her mood after our convo always look sour, i bet she's also dreading that ever occuring.

Funny thing is that she said if ever anything like that's going to happen, she's going to plead with them to let her go see me, have it with me first, then go back to them (joke sha) grin embarassed sad

undecided smh
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by 10cirenoh: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2011
^^^^

Is that all you can do? undecided
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by InkedNerd(f): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2011
10cirenoh:

^^^^

Is that all you can do? undecided

Well, what else do you want me to do? I read what you wrote and its sad so there isn't much I can say undecided
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by Kenistry(m): 10:21am On Feb 28, 2011
i tink it's aging, cos al ova d world women do crazi tins 2remain or atleast look young n d young use dier young n fresh bodies 2do al sort of tins sayin diz d only tym they hv 2 use dier succulent bodies effectively.
Re: A Woman's Worst Fear: by 10cirenoh: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Well, what else do you want me to do? I read what you wrote and its sad so there isn't much I can say undecided

Ok,

(1) (Reply)

Another Collapse; Rapper August Alsina Passes Out During Stage Performance / Top 33 Hilarious Memories Of Being In A Secondary School In Nigeria (pics / Do You Want To Print Your I.V, Jotters, Banners, Posters Etc?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.